GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

All autographs are for sale on each day when you go up to the guest you want to meet .

just turn up buy a ticket on the door for the show and then go up to the guest you want to meet and buy there autograph and meet them , below is what each guest is charging and what days they are attending the show

ALAN FLYNG---------------------------both days--------------auto £10

ALAN SWADEN-------------------------------Sun---------------auto £10

ANDREW CLOVER----------------------------Sun---------------auto £10

ANDREW ROBINSON------------------both days--------------auto £15-----------Photo Ops £15

AIDEN TURNER------------------------sat----------------------auto £15-----------photo Ops £15

BEN BROWDER------------------------both days--------------auto £25-----------Photo Ops £20----talk £15

BOB ANDERSON----------------------both days --------------auto £15-----------Photo Ops £10

CHRIS PARSONS----------------------tbc---------------------auto £10

DANIEL LOGAN-------------------------both days-------------auto £15-----------Photo Ops £15

DAVID BAILIE--------------------------sat---------------------auto £10

DANTE BASCO-------------------------both days--------------one free extras auto £10-------------talk free

DAVID NYKL----------------------------both days-------------auto £15-----------Photo Ops £15

DEAN MITCHELL------------------------Both Days------------auto £10

DOUG ROBINSON----------------------Sun--------------------auto £10

EDI GATHEGI---------------------------both days-------------auto £15---------photo ops £15-------talk free

ELISABETH SLADEN-------------------------Sun--------------auto £15----------photo ops £10

ELIZABETH CROFT---------------------Sat--------------------auto £15---------photo ops £10

GABRIELA MONTARAZ---------------------Sat----------------auto £10

GARY KURTZ---------------------------both days ------------auto £15--------------------------------talk free

GEFF FRANCIS-------------------------------Sun--------------Auto £10

GREG RUCKA--------------------------both days--------------one free extras auto £10

HANNAH STEELE-----------------------Sat--------------------auto £10

HARRY FIEDER-------------------------Sat--------------------auto £10

IAN GELDER----------------------------------Sun-------------auto £10

JACK MCKENZIE-----------------------------Sun--------------auto £10

JAMES PAX-----------------------------both days ------------auto £15----------photo ops £15

JEREMY BULLOCH----------------------both days ------------auto £15----------photo ops £10

JULIAN GLOVER------------------------Sat --------------------auto £10---------photo ops £10

KATEE SACKHOFF----------------------both days ------------auto £15---------photo ops £15 talk free

KEN COLLEY----------------------------both days ------------auto £10----------photo ops £10

KENNY BAKER-------------------------both days ------------auto £15-----------photo ops £15

KIT HILLIER----------------------------Sat--------------------auto £10

KRISTANNA LOKEN--------------------both days-------------auto £15---------photo ops £15

LESLIE HOFFMAN-----------------------both days------------auto £15

MARK BRYAN---------------------------both days------------auto £15

MAROLYN TURK------------------------Sat--------------------auto £10

MATTHEW WATERHOUSE-------------both days ------------auto £10

MATTHEW LEWIS----------------------both days ------------auto £10

MICHAEL CULVER---------------------------Sun--------------auto £10

MIKE TYSON---------------------------------Sun--------------auto £75 (on item £100) --Photo ops £50

MILTON JOHNS------------------------------Sun--------------auto £10

NIA ROBERTS-------------------------------Sun--------------auto £10

NICOLA CUNINGHAM-----------------------Sun--------------auto £10

NICK COURTNEY-----------------------Sat-------------------auto £10-----------photo ops £10

PAUL KASEY---------------------------Sat ------------auto £10

RAFAELLA HUTCHINSON-------------Sat---------------------auto £10

ROBERT WATTS--------------------------both days-------------auto £15

SEAN PERTWEE-----------------------Sat---------------------auto £15----------photo ops £15

SEAN YOUNG--------------------------both days ------------auto £25----------photo ops £25 talk £15

SIMON DUTTON----------------------Sat---------------------auto £10

STEPHANIE ENGLISH----------------Sat---------------------auto £10

STEPHEN FITZALAN------------------------Sun--------------auto £10

STEPHEN LANG------------------------ POSTPONED TO CM: LONDON

TERRENCE MUSTOO-----------------------Sun---------------auto £10

TERRY ACKLAND-SNOW--------------Sat--------------------auto £10

TOM MORGA--------------------------both days--------------auto£15

TOM NOONAN-------------------------both days ------------auto £15------------photo ops £15

TONY ALLEN---------------------------Sat---------------------auto £10

TONY GILDING-----------------------------Sun---------------auto £10

TONY MARSHALL---------------------------Sun---------------auto £10

TONY SMART--------------------------Sat---------------------auto £10

TRACIE SIMPSON--------------------Sat---------------------auto £10

TYSON HOUSEMAN-------------------both days-------------auto £15-----------Photo ops £15

VIRGINIA HAY------------------------both days ------------auto £15-----------photo ops £15

WENDEE LEE--------------------------both-------------------one free----------- extra autos £10

WILLIAM B DAVIS--------------------both-days-------------auto £15----------photo ops £15

WILLIAM SHATNER-------------------both days-------------auto £35----------photo ops £35 talk £25

Days listed are days in attendance. Not Photoshoot days.

Tickets will be available at the show

are on sale now at our online shop

jason

Edit by QS: If a photo shoot does not show up on the main overview page, try searching by name. The store software has decided to go crazy and is not showing the newly added photos in the overview.

Edited by showmasters

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KATEE SACKHOFF----------------------both days ------------autos £15---------photo ops £15

BILL SIENKIEWICZ-------------------both days ----one free extras autos £10

GREG RUCKA--------------------------both days ----one free extras autos £10

Is Katee doing photoshoots both days?

This would indicate yes, but the shop only has tickets for a Saturday shoot????

Also, what does extras autos mean for Rucka and Sienkiewicz?

Is it first autograph free and anything else £10 (such as a sketch from Sienkiewicz)?

Thanks.

Is Katee doing photoshoots both days?

This would indicate yes, but the shop only has tickets for a Saturday shoot????

Also, what does extras autos mean for Rucka and Sienkiewicz?

Is it first autograph free and anything else £10 (such as a sketch from Sienkiewicz)?

Thanks.

"Both days" means the guests are there to sign autograohs both days. Not everyone is doing photo shoots both days. Some times a second shoot for the other day, but that's not guaranteed.

The first autograph is free and others are 10 pounds, yes. So basically anything you only want their signatures on, like a comic book you provide. If you want a sketch done that's normally priced differently, and the price varies according to the sketch you want.

Thanks Jason this is shaping up to be the bigget and best SM event ever,still no word on William Shatner's autograph price?!

Bill Shatner----------------------------both days ------------auto £35

:huh:

:D

If one purchases an autograph from a guest that is doing private photshoot - does that mean you are not alloud to have a personal picture taken next to the guest when they sign?

Or just take a picture of them signing your item?

Of course with their permission.

Thanks.

I know this is a controversial subject, but why the heck is William Shatner's autograph £35?! It was £23 only a few years ago, and he was in Boston Legal then, so surely not that much has changed? I thought Jason said they's never charge more than £25 unless it was an exceptional guest... I realise Shatner is a big guest, and I'd like to see him for my group prints, but £35 is so much! Photoshoot, yes maybe. But I really can't see many people gettin an auto for that much, it's jsut rediculous! I realise he and his management may have dictated, but that really is a stupid amount given the current climate and the fact that no guest EVER at a SM signing show (Autographica excluded as it's different league of show) has charged that much. And he was £25 last time!!!

What gives? Explanation would be good!

Posed, hardly ever if they are doing a photoshoot.

Signing your items - depends on the queue behind you, probably not for the Virtual ticket celebs.

(just leave it on video mode ;) )

the fact that no guest EVER at a SM signing show (Autographica excluded as it's different league of show) has charged that much. And he was £25 last time!!!

Christopher Lee was going to be £45 a few years back, but he slipped the night before and never came.

Bill is older now, If the increase cuts his queue from 1500 to 1200, he won't complain and it still brings in more money.

Edited by TerraHawk

• Showmasters Admin

A guest having a professional photoshoot does not "automatically" mean that photos at the autograph desk are banned.

There are a number of reasons why some guests will not have photos at the desk, and I'm afraid that usually we will not know until the day.

There is also a big difference between a posed photo (i.e. with you) and just a photo of the guest signing. It's unusual for a complete ban of all photos (i.e. of them signing).

Edited by Too Tall

I think the only explanation for his price is: He cost SM a LOT of money to get to an event again.

It was either charge this much or lose money on him.

I for one will still be getting a minimum of one auto, maybe two.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

A guest having a professional photoshoot does not "automatically" mean that photos at the autograph desk are banned.

There are a number of reasons why some guests will not have photos at the desk, and I'm afraid that usually we will not know until the day.

There is also a big difference between a posed photo (i.e. with you) and just a photo of the guest signing. It's unusual for a complete ban of all photos (i.e. of them signing).

Thanks TooTall. :D:headscratch::dance:

I know he is such a big star but £35 is about £10 too much we are all ordinary working class people byt he time we have paid our travel fares entry food drink and for some hotels etc we are talking a hell of a lot of money,I for one am NOT happy about this at all :firedevil:

Not happy? Don't buy an autograph! Pretty simple! It just means there's less people in the queue for the ones who do want to buy an autograph.

I'm not happy that a new 60 inch plasma I want to buy is £2000 - what can I do about it? Not alot - either I work/save harder, try to find a better paid job or do without it. Not everybody can afford what they want in life. People need to deal with it.

I know a show Shatner attended in the US charged a hell of a lot more than £35, and still had massive queues.

Edited by keithporter23

I know he is such a big star but £35 is about £10 too much we are all ordinary working class people byt he time we have paid our travel fares entry food drink and for some hotels etc we are talking a hell of a lot of money,I for one am NOT happy about this at all :firedevil:

Not happy? Don't buy an autograph! Pretty simple! It just means there's less people in the queue for the ones who do want to buy an autograph.

I'm not happy that a new 60 inch plasma I want to buy is £2000 - what can I do about it? Not alot - either I work/save harder, try to find a better paid job or do without it. Not everybody can afford what they want in life. People need to deal with it.

I know a show Shatner attended in the US charged a hell of a lot more than £35, and still had massive queues.

It's understandable for people to react like this, let people have their say about the price. We all have opinions on the matter. Deal with the people dealing with the high price by posting their thoughts here.

Bill Shatner----------------------------both days ------------auto £35

Ouch, that decides how much im spending on him then! Was kinda expecting that though. If he was £25 was going to get two, but at £35 will only get one :(

If one purchases an autograph from a guest that is doing private photshoot - does that mean you are not alloud to have a personal picture taken next to the guest when they sign?

They say it doesnt automatically stop posed photos at the tables, but the last few events at least it usually HAS been the case, if they have a photosession, bye bye posed photos! Its been reported some guests have even said they're not allowed to do them because of the shoots (even if they've finished!) but theres always all kinds of possible excuses flying around.

Bottom line, dont hold your hopes out!

What gives? Explanation would be good!

Guess this'll be the recession/financial climate setting in!

Except for at CM london last november where SEVERAL guests had a blanket no photos at all ban on :P

All because they were 'near' the likes of Shannen Doherty and John Barrowman, or I think thats what one of the excuses was. :P

Except for at CM london last november where SEVERAL guests had a blanket no photos at all ban on :P

All because they were 'near' the likes of Shannen Doherty and John Barrowman, or I think thats what one of the excuses was. :P

If everyone would keep to the rules and not try and snap pictures of those "no photos" guests from other lines that would not be necessary. I'm not really happy about that myself sometimes (you know that I like to take photos), but if it is needed to ensure that the wishes of a guest are respected I'll live with it.

Remember the blanket ban of photos for Claudia Black at Comic Con 2008? I have 5 photos and 2 videos of me at her table, all taken from other lines. And those are only the ones that me or friends of mine found posted on forums or other sites, we weren't really looking for them.

If everyone would keep to the rules and not try and snap pictures of those "no photos" guests from other lines that would not be necessary. I'm not really happy about that myself sometimes (you know that I like to take photos), but if it is needed to ensure that the wishes of a guest are respected I'll live with it.

As I said back then, the big stars who are clearly going to want no photos or the like, in this case Shatner will almost certainly be one..then why cant they have them somewhere away more secluded?

But no..I expect what'll happen is he'll be shoved right in the middle of a large group, possibly with a couple of other no-photo people, then we wont be able to take photos of pretty much ANYONE on that line 'because we might be trying to catch a photo of the no photos people', then when its brought up why were they there, open for all to see, we'll get the same old excuse of 'oh we didnt know that they wouldnt want photos'..

Mark my words!

Least last time Bill was over they had him hidden away with all those boards and that stopped photos, but that never happens anymore!

Even if it came to it on the day that guests had to be moved to a specific no-photos designated section or something it wouldnt be so bad..they dont want their photo taken? No problem, here's your seat mr/mrs whoever. Dont mind? Then you can sit here etc.

Or even stick some of the higher board things up down the line a little from the guests table to say the photos table, that would stop people in lines either side!

Edited by crippsy_99