Latest Guest Announcement - NAOKO MORI

Massive Events

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to buy 3 autos from her!!!! *scratches Gareth off my Tosh*

My slight downside is Gareth isn't there to poke fun of her again =( *lip wibble*

Gah, this is too much I must start getting ready now to look presentable to the brilliant and beautiful Naoko and work out how to talk to her without going shy or turning into an idiot.

*bows to Naoko*

• Moderators

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*has just done happy dance around the room despite it being gone 1am*

I've already had a fantastically amazing Saturday, and now this!!!

EEE!!!

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU

• Moderators

how are the ticket sales looking?

We haven't had 'low tickets' warnings for any of the ticket types yet... although there may be quite a few more people buying tickets now Naoko has been announced...

We haven't had 'low tickets' warnings for any of the ticket types yet... although there may be quite a few more people buying tickets now Naoko has been announced...

man i wasnt planning to go to the hub, cant really afford it, and what if she cancels. its a big risk and expense for me. hummm i dont know what to do

are photo shoots available on the day to buy?

• Moderators

man i wasnt planning to go to the hub, cant really afford it, and what if she cancels. its a big risk and expense for me. hummm i dont know what to do

are photo shoots available on the day to buy?

Yeah, (assuming of course that she is doing a shoot, which I will be VERY disappointed if she is not) they'll be available to buy during the weekend for standards to get them and silver/gold to get extra if they want.