Latest Guest Announcement

showmasters

Oh wow, thank you so much Showmasters. Susan was awesome as Bridget in Children of Earth and I can't wait to meet her. I loved the part at the end of the series when she recorded the primeminister using the contact lenses. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

Hooray another one to add on my children of earth canvas got alot on there now

2 recent ones i got on thee was russel t davies and julie gardener so good to get anther on there

Sorry to go off topic but I think that I was behind you in the Liz May Brice que at The Hub 3, did you ask them all to sign in different colours too? I've got to say, the canvas which I saw being signed of Jack, Gwen and Ianto was looking pretty awesome. Back on topic, I've got to say thanks once again for booking Susan, I can't wait to meet her. :firedevil:

Edited by Doctor Who

Hooray another one to add on my children of earth canvas got alot on there now

2 recent ones i got on thee was russel t davies and julie gardener so good to get anther on there

Sorry to go off topic but I think that I was behind you in the Liz May Brice que at The Hub 3, did you ask them all to sign in different colours too? I've got to say, the canvas which I saw being signed of Jack, Gwen and Ianto was looking pretty awesome. Back on topic, I've got to say thanks once again for booking Susan, I can't wait to meet her. :D

yep that was me its a nice canvas russel t looks good in silver and have to tom price as pc andy

on there aswell as eve to complete the three on top have yet to put it up on the wall with the other 15 canvasa i have now lol

• 2 weeks later...