General chat

etmuse

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jemzamia managed to predict it without any rumours, so when it popped up I squeed so loud as it was fantasy coming true.

Would of squeed anyway, great pairing. Doctor finally making up for all his 'stop it!' c-blocking whenever he was with Jack.

His last act for him was to set him up, give him a little happiness after all that happened in COE. Thats very 10 and Jack!

Kinda gave us a 'I forgive you' for Jack from the Doctor too for what Jack had to do.

Brill ending for me! :lol::huh:-_-

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Barrowman's been hinting but then you never know with him

I wouldn't mind as it's Russell Tovey (I do love him) but then, Alonso doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd fit in well with Torchwood. I think we all know why RTD chose to put him and Jack together.

Edited by ElectroxGirl

Maybe I'm missing the point here, but why did RTD put Alonso and Jack together? *bit dim me*

Two good looking gay men. He just wanted to put them together.

I don't remember ever being told/any hint of Alonso being gay anyway!

I always felt that it was an open question on VotD.

That said, though, I think that RTD was essentially tying up loose ends as he saw fit, and I didn't agree with all of it. I'm reserving judgement on Jack/Alonso for now, though I did have a little hope when I saw the scene. *sigh*

Mickey isnt going to be in it, Noel said so on twitter (isnt doing any more who either)

Martha I'd love to come back! But I doubt it, Freema has law and order on her plate.

Alonso would be cool, but even though I like him he wouldnt fit into it in my eyes.

Although, another person from the future could shake things up.

I have to say I always preferred RTD's work on TW than Who, so in my eyes he can stay, especially if we get the awesomeness of season 2 mixed with the awesomeness of COE.

Perfect combo for me :D

I would love Johnson to join though, and maybe the team could get a case of lois habbiba? lol

I loved Jack and Alonso one of the best bits of the episode and I squeed so hard when Russell Tovey came on.

I would LOVE for him to be in Torchwood and I can see it too after a bit of training.

Didn't like the Mickey and Martha thing though, they would be horrible in Torchwood, as it in the instute. Mickey maybe but Martha no, I know she was in Reset but she didn't really do anything apart form get Owen killed

See I never liked Mickey (or most people from the Rose years to be honest) but loved Martha.

To each their own lol

Thinking about it more I would quite like Alonso in there. Then all 3 of them (Jack, Gwen, Alonso) would be aware of the Doctor and what he does too.

TW would mabe feel they were part of something even bigger than they ever tought because of the events of Journey's end, COE and to a lesser extent EOT pt2.

And Jack has some Doctor-closure now, so wouldnt be tryin to run off all the time to find him. He wouldnt know what happened after the Doctor gave him the little salute and note lol

Maybe I'm missing the point here, but why did RTD put Alonso and Jack together? *bit dim me*

Two good looking gay men. He just wanted to put them together.

I don't remember ever being told/any hint of Alonso being gay anyway!

I didn't have any hint of Alonso being gay or bi in anyway either!

Mmmm - Alonso to join the Torchwood team?? Not sure.

Mickey isnt going to be in it, Noel said so on twitter (isnt doing any more who either)

Wasn't that tweet made before End Of Time Aired? And isn't Who a different show to Torchwood?

And now for something completely random, I love the fact that David Tennant said he wasn't voting for David Cameron cos he was just a pretty boy in a suit. Aww, nice of him to say that but David Cameron isn't pretty all round and that phase is best left to guys are pretty in suits! *reminisces about Jared in a Tux*

'D: I will not be in dr who again. nor will i be in Torchwood.'

January 2nd that tweet. From his own mouth...

...or indeed, fingers.

Now I have an image of Noel tweeting with his tongue, which is disturbing.

Very disturbing!

*scrubs brain*

I love the little drunk antipode swaying all over the bar and falling of the end

in the jack scene that was so funny i think a hint of star wars there it that part lol

That's a drunk baby and not cute =/

No his tweet was after wasnt it, loads of people started asking if he was coming back because of the cameo, and he explained why not and why he had a beard.

And he defo said both DW and TW.

sorry, I don't follow his tweets. I was pretty sure there was a pre EoT tweet saying no more Who.