General chat

etmuse

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided against it for the price it was going to be.

I'm a fan, but not that much lol

The tickets for Bournemouth are relatively cheap, but that could just be my opinion. *shrugs* It cost me around £60 for two tickets plus postage, booking fee etc etc.

I don;t know where to go and it's annoying me!!

I don't know about the other places, or whereabouts you are in the country, but the Bournemouth Pavillion is a pretty good venue. It's not overly huge, so where ever you end up sitting you can still see and hear everything.

nah it's more that I don't know where I'll be studying next year, it could be Dundee, Leeds or London - big differences!

• Moderators

I did the RAH last year - it was the closest one to me. Looking forward to Cambridge... waaaaay better seats than I had at RAH!

Was this RAH last year? cos I was there too but I missed you ^_^

Yes, last June. I was sitting waaaaaay far up though. Although I did get down during the interval, and was around afterwards.

There were probably loads of people there that I would recognise NOW but didn't at the time.

I did the RAH last year - it was the closest one to me. Looking forward to Cambridge... waaaaay better seats than I had at RAH!

Was this RAH last year? cos I was there too but I missed you ^_^

Yes, last June. I was sitting waaaaaay far up though. Although I did get down during the interval, and was around afterwards.

There were probably loads of people there that I would recognise NOW but didn't at the time.

Was you one of the few to meet Danny afterwards?

Edited by owl post 1992