General chat

etmuse

• Moderators

I only properly found out about Glee about a week ago.

I reckon they should play the boy's It's My Life/Confessions mash-up at one of the parties, it's amazing.

I adored that mash-up.

Might have something to do with already loving 'It's my life' on its own, but that mash just worked so well.

I really have to rip an mp3 version out of my copy of that episode...

I also love the Matthew Morrison/Kristen Chenoweth duet of 'Alone' (especially the album version).

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked because I know of nothing really coming up except DW and Ashes to Ashes.

Everything else has either started or been going awhile.

My weekly viewing consits of House (US episodes), Big Bang Theory (ditto) and Survivors.

Some comedies like QI, but thats it for dramas or longer-running shows.

I miss Dollhouse :thumbup:

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Theres freedom of speech:

i met james moran and he's lovely <3

And theres pointlessness and annoyance:

i met james moran and he's lovely <3 X3

But anyway, any shows coming soon that people may want to flag up and get everyone to watch?

Actually if you post 3 times it comes up in one post and there is a problem connecting to this site via mobiles, land lines and tin cans with bits of string.

You know you completely annoy me, and make me think that all Torchwood fans aren't nice people (well, I could use a proper word but hey it'll get bleeped).

i was going to flag Vampire Diaries but its started so the only show i'm looking forward to is BBC3's Lip Service

Oooh, I'm looking forward to Lip Service too!

Other than that, nothing much, wonder if we'll get the next Project Runway *luvs Tim Gunn*

And no one can use the 'they cant' argument, because we all love loads of US shows so they clearly can come up with their own stuff.

I think its DW's fault really. Its the first British show in a long time to really take off in the states, followed by TW. So now they think they can make big bucks and draw big audiences by making their own versions, and its now extending to otehr shows like being human.

I still need to catch up on series 1!

But I dont want the DVDs a they dont have the awesome music (I watched the first episode and you NEED Prodigy and Johnny Cash in there, forget the DVDs)

I heard about this! I can't believe that they changed the music. The Gilbert episode is nothing without the truely awesome soundtrack!

I still need to catch up on series 1!

But I dont want the DVDs a they dont have the awesome music (I watched the first episode and you NEED Prodigy and Johnny Cash in there, forget the DVDs)

I heard about this! I can't believe that they changed the music. The Gilbert episode is nothing without the truely awesome soundtrack!

Why did they do that?

Me and my friend always noticed how they matched the music so well to what was happening in the scene.

"They say he changes when the sun goes down.." As George is being driven to the woods xD