Civil War - Themed Party

Jemma

I want to seeee. You do know I will be taking a thousand pictures of you!? Brilliant!

Yeah Rach can't wait to see it! Totally understand why you'd be excited!

Oh noooo pictures! I haven't tried it on all at once, it could go horribly wrong D: My hat is AWESOME though ;)

well mine got here thursday (I think anyway the days are starting to blur into one!) and I think I ordered a few days before you guys didnt I?! I'm sure you'll be ok maybe some weren't quite ready as it looks like they are hand made I say dont panic yet as I was expecting mine to take about 30 days to get here!

It's a good mix of people who dress up and those who don't! Some people go all out and other (me) do it half heartedly! Either way, it's entirely up to you. No one worries if you don't and the ones who do usually look fab!

At ET1 the guests stayed for a short while but were a bit mobbed so left quite quickly. At ET2 we were all much better behaved and the guests stayed for much longer going from table to table talking to people. This was the Saturday night. I don't remember any of the guests attending ET1's Friday party but someoen may correct me on this but a couple popped in at ET2...Rachelle actually springs to mind! By Sunday they had all left. Hope this helps!

It's a good mix of people who dress up and those who don't! Some people go all out and other (me) do it half heartedly! Either way, it's entirely up to you. No one worries if you don't and the ones who do usually look fab!

At ET1 the guests stayed for a short while but were a bit mobbed so left quite quickly. At ET2 we were all much better behaved and the guests stayed for much longer going from table to table talking to people. This was the Saturday night. I don't remember any of the guests attending ET1's Friday party but someoen may correct me on this but a couple popped in at ET2...Rachelle actually springs to mind! By Sunday they had all left. Hope this helps!

#I believe at ET1 Justin popped in on the Friday but not for long.. if memory serves ..

i have news!!! good and bad!!

I received a letter today from Parcel Force saying they have my parcel and it can only be my dress (good news) however i had to pay £14.83 custom charges (bad news) but it should be delivered tomorrow!!! GREAT NEWS!! it said it will be delivered tomorrow, but i paid like just now so im wondering if it will be.

but woo hoo anyway!!! :D

I'm waiting for my dress. It's so pretty I can't wait for it to get here!;)

I can't afford a hoop skirt nor could I manage transporting it to blackpool (Samward's place) before the con. So I think I'll just have to hope my skirt will poof as is.

Edited by pegasusmarsters

ok, so my dress has arrived! yay! but the zip gets stuck where the bodice meets the skirt so i cant get it zipped up while its on, its difficult enough to do it when its not on :( so im going to have to wait till the other half is home to help.

Its very long though!!! i have short legs and cant really wear heels so things always have to be turned up but im going to wait to do anything till ive got it on properly and ive figured what to im doing with the hooped skirt...........

things are not good on the dress front :P

Andrew helped me on with the dress, and was able to bring the two parts of the zip together so at least i know it will do up.......only the zip is bust. It kinda twists in the teeth and will not go up :( and then while he was trying to move it the little pully came off and then the zip opened up. So yeah, the zip is buggered.

Going to take it to my mum to see if it can be replaced..... and theirs a seam in the middle of the skirt. Is that normal??

im feeling fed up now