Civil War - Themed Party

Jemma

They're gorgeous!

Hmmm I wonder if Jane Norman accept vouchers. Oh actually, not sure if Lincoln has a Jane Norman. Guess I'll have to have a nosey on Saturday and find out lol.

Meh just looked on their store locator and there isn't one in Lincoln :huh: Buuuut Meadowhall does! And Doncaster!

Grrrrr.... I don't know if I'm happy or annoyed! I bought a shirt for this party a while back when the theme was announced. I just re-tried it and now it is too big. I must have lost some of my tum because now I look like I'm wearing a tent.... Oh dear!!!

I will have to see if wearing a belt over it will make it look OK!!!

Ooooh you might be annoyed but that's awesome that it's now too big! Yeah try to bring it in or wear a wide belt with it or something.

Yeah gotta admit that I'm worried my Grad dress will be too small lol. Shall just have to wait til it arrives to know for sure.

I`ll have a look tomorrow and if they have them I`ll get them for you :smile: x

I really appreciate this so much. I'm at work all day but I will try n get on here :D

Nice jane Norman stuff girls

I'm also wearing a hooped skirt

ok, need to get ready for work ....

I`m so sorry :D I tried to buy them for you but I couldn`t find them in the shop full stop, let alone in your size ;)

--

Wooohoooo for losing weight :D I wish I could :/ lol

My wedding dress came today so going to try it later and am praying my grad dress fits when it arrives lol

Xx

I'm going to Lincoln tomorrow. Did you want me to have a look?

Cheers!!! I've been walking more lately (my daughter started nursery so I have been doing 90 minutes of walking by 12.30!!) but its just the wrong time.... I'm worried that my other outfits are going to be big too!!!

90 mins of walking? Bloody hell no wonder you've lost weight! Well done you! I'd sorta love to be able to do that every day but I physically can't :smile:

It will be a shame though if your other outfits don't fit you. Oh btw I recognise you from ET2! Infact at ET2 I remember seeing you and thinking "Ok I've either seen her on the forums or on Twitter or FB" ha ha ha but I was too afraid to say hi!

Ah thanx for having a look for me anyway. Did you have a nice day shopping ?

:smile: Sorry, I looked in Primarnies too but they didn`t have any either :D x

Yeah had a good day but bloody skint now lol x

Walking is brills for burning cals, I record my walk to/from nursery too lmao x

Oh btw I recognise you from ET2! Infact at ET2 I remember seeing you and thinking "Ok I've either seen her on the forums or on Twitter or FB" ha ha ha but I was too afraid to say hi!

Hehe!! Don't be afraid to say Hi!!! If you see me at ET3 just pop over!!!

^ Same for everyone else!!! :(:P