Civil War - Themed Party

Jemma

Ahhhh I'm unsure. Don't think I'll do a full on civil war outfit although I am having a nosey at some atm. Might just dress up as a cowgirl ha ha yeah the wrong era I know but it IS in honour of Jasper ha ha ha! Orrr I'll do Alice that night!

Shame I've never done much about the American Civil War at school. I really need to research, but loving the theme.

Actually, I think I have an idea for a coat type thing I could wear. I've wanted it for ages - now I /really/ hope they get it in stock.

Edited by xxobsessedxx

I everyone going for what the women would be wearing more than the war aspect of it. Just I don't want to be the only one not wearing a dress - except the men of course :D

My friend Emma is on about going as a soldier! I don't know if she means a civil war soldier or a today's soldier though ha ha!

Expensive but ooooooh:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listi...=8&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Im being serious :firedevil:

Fairy snuff :wub: I think you should!

Lol talie what colour power ranger??? :wub:

Okay i was thinking of course rosalie cos cosplaying is sooo much fun and i found a picture from Eclipse of rosalie and thinking of doing something like this not totally sure but its one of my ideas

kkk.jpg