Civil War - Themed Party

Jemma

Lisa :( I just saw your little signature " Also known to be a mental stalker who scares young girls at conventions" was that me? :P i was only a little scared. I didnt know who you was :D

HAHA you & random girls at the prom when I randomly said how pretty their dresses were and they looked scared as if they thought I was some weirdo perv hitting on them :P

lmao

xXx

Lisa :P I just saw your little signature " Also known to be a mental stalker who scares young girls at conventions" was that me? :P i was only a little scared. I didnt know who you was :D

HAHA you & random girls at the prom when I randomly said how pretty their dresses were and they looked scared as if they thought I was some weirdo perv hitting on them :P

lmao

xXx

hahaa awww. what did they look like and their dresses? XD cause a lady sed tht to me and my friend :( lol!

hahaa awww. what did they look like and their dresses? XD cause a lady sed tht to me and my friend :D lol!

lmfao might have been me? I said it to anyone I thought had a pretty dress on :(

This is what I looked at @ London Prom -

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8900...mp;id=544675104

I know I was stood near you when Charlie kept playing with your hair :P

Xx

hahaa awww. what did they look like and their dresses? XD cause a lady sed tht to me and my friend :( lol!

lmfao might have been me? I said it to anyone I thought had a pretty dress on :P

This is what I looked at @ London Prom -

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8900...mp;id=544675104

I know I was stood near you when Charlie kept playing with your hair ;)

Xx

Lol! i think it was :P

Well i wont be scared when you and harley come up to me or vice versa at et3 :P

And yaaayy thats a good way to be remembered byy! Charlieee <3 :D

Lily I still can't believe Charlie played with your hair! Hee hee hee! Ahhh he's such a charmer!

Ooooh got home from Lincoln yesterday and my dad had picked up the 2 parcels that were waiting for me at the Post Office and woohooo they were my victorian style jacket and my frilly shirt (Gotta admit that I really wanted it to be my Bella dress though :( )! So I just need to find my skirt (or wear my grey skinnies but will be more apt if I can find my skirt) and buy a bag and maybe possibly shoes/boots.

There was a fair bit of military stuff about. I kept smilling to myself lol

ok, all the shoes n boots I'm coming across have too high a heel. I'm thinking maybe I'll wear my cowboy boots under the dress. It's not the same as a proper heel but it will give me a little hight.....

Do you guys think that would be ok???