Civil War - Themed Party

Jemma

Hee hee hee you crazy lot! Still think I'm gonna stick with cowgirl Alice lol! Oooh maybe that can be a superhere in itself! I can bring a lazoo ha ha!

well i consider the toy story people as superheroes be tht cowgirl person :D u gotta join in the superhero themee

Jessie :D

but then we would need to get a woody too, just cause XD

I'm still confused =/

booo

Just cosplay alice again your costume was amazing or your bella one

I doubt i will be wearing a civil war costume but my rosalie costume for sure which has nothing to do with civil war :YAHOO:

Hmm good thinking =]] and thanks hehe. I love your Rosalie costume, it will definately kick civil wars butt =p

I really really don't want to wear another dress! ITSOTM was the first time I'd worn a dress is 20 years!!!

Being covered in mud does sound appealing to me!!

Been on ebay and had a nosey - hmmm is all I can say - shame they didn't do combats back then!

I could go as Abraham Lincoln......

Or maybe a horse :D

Edit: Were the dresses quite big during this period (yes I actually know nothing of the Civil War 'cept it took place in America and their were two sides. My knowledge pretty much stops there).

Edited by xxobsessedxx

I could go as Abraham Lincoln......

Or maybe a horse :D

Edit: Were the dresses quite big during this period (yes I actually know nothing of the Civil War 'cept it took place in America and their were two sides. My knowledge pretty much stops there).

Yep they were victorian style dresses things like this

http://fashionbride.files.wordpress.com/20...court-dress.jpg

I cant b bothered with a big dress this time that means i have 2 wear heels and those of you that know me already know that i dont keep them on long :D

Soldier i can wear flat boots and that sounds great 2 me just gotta find a soldier outfit that looks easy enuf 2 adapt to wat i want now lol

I'm sure someone posted a link to ebay dresses. hang on,........................

Here you go

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Cloak-Compan...634Q2ec0Q2em322

although, if you type civil war on ebay, lots pop up, some for around £25

Thanks I'll have a look.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.p...mp;id=698129102

That's what I was thinking of wearing - it gets bigger and the bottom but it's not really right (=/). And being a solider would be a bit more fun I think - well for me anyway :D