Post your Photos

king b

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi people got some nice pics here. Did anyone get any High quality Pics of Rene - George - Lisa - John Ryhe and Chase (star trek) lot my camera died on the day so didnt get any pics :firedevil: Preferably them sitting at the signing tables any pics you have could you upload them or if to big can you paste them in cyber space with a download links thanks.

Mega :P

Edited by mega

Hi people got some nice pics here. Did anyone get any High quality Pics of Rene - George - Lisa - John Ryhe and Chase (star trek) lot my camera died on the day so didnt get any pics :firedevil: Preferably them sitting at the signing tables any pics you have could you upload them or if to big can you paste them in cyber space with a download links thanks.

Mega :P

page 1 of this thread there are some

Was BDW posing for pics all thru the con? At C5 he wasnt doing that and wasnt very talkative either.

meandbillydeewilliams.JPG

hi nicky, billy was a saint at this show, i get the feeling at c5 he wasent well or something like that however different person at this show.

• Moderators

Yeah, that's what I thought too ^^

But that's great! I mean, every pic of him is different and no one can complain he's always making the same smile =)

Where are *your* photos, David? :D

Haha mine are on the table waiting to be scanned in. I'm too tired right now :(

I saw you a lot at the event but you were always busy :dance: looks like you had an awesome time :thumbup:

Sorry who is he? I didn't go and am really bad at recognising people out of character!

He is Frank Dillane, aka Tom Riddle in HP =)

Yeah, that's what I thought too ^^

But that's great! I mean, every pic of him is different and no one can complain he's always making the same smile =)

Where are *your* photos, David? :D

Haha mine are on the table waiting to be scanned in. I'm too tired right now :(

I saw you a lot at the event but you were always busy :dance: looks like you had an awesome time :thumbup:

Oh, you did? I only saw you from a distance (for example when you were queueing for Misha's auto, if I remember correctly), so I didn't have a chance to say 'hi!'... Next time, I hope =)