Introduction Thread

Sazzzy

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name: Catchoo

Age/Location: 41/Stockholm, Sweden

What Ticket have you got/getting? Gold (and very happy about it!!)

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Anthony Head... :D

Hotel? Yes, hopefully... (will try for the Thistle)

Facebook/MySpace etc: www.facebook.com/catchoo

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc): ny152_sweden@yahoo.com

Favourite Movie? The Usual Suspects (and slowly working my way into a Repo! The Genetic Opera ship)

Favourite Other TV Show? Buffy, Doctor Who, Merlin, The Invisibles, Life, Lie To Me, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Top Gear - and I would have been a huge fan of Him & Us if ever it had made it to the screen (absolutely adore Maxx Flash...)

Favourite Music? Well, my ipod sports a three hour Anthony Head playlist (I'm pretty addicted to both Music for Elevators and Repo! The Genetic Opera soundtrack), but I'm quite happy to settle for either Kinks or The Beatles

Anything else we need to know? I'm a B/G shipper - please don't hate me...

Photo? Can't seem to take a half decent photo if my life depended on it (so not really looking forward to the photo ops...)

Forum Name - natfrog5

Real Name - Natalie

Age/Location - 25, Poole (Dorset)

What Ticket have you got/getting? Silver

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon? Seth and Alyson....the thought of ever meeting them gets me all emotional!

Hotel? - Havent booked yet but more than likely the Thistle or Sheraton.

Facebook/MySpace etc - search for natfrog5 anywhere and you'll probs find me!

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - Have MSN but always forget it's there lol.

Favourite Movie? Twilight/New Moon, Step Up, Moulin Rouge, Romeo + Juliet, X-Men....there's a few!

Favourite Other TV Show? Lost, Heroes, Stargate, Supernatural.....Flash Forward, Chuck and True Blood are current faves.

Favourite Music? I do like a bit of everything but faves would have to be Pussycat Dolls, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Kris Allen, Paramore, Backstreet Boys, McFly, Fall Out Boy.

Anything else we need to know? Urrm, I'm a bit addicted to watching Ghost Hunters atm and want to meet the TAPS team! Grant, Jason, Steve and Tango are legends!

Photo

287.jpg

Edited by natfrog5

Forum Name - Topi (very imaginative)

Real Name - Topi

Age/Location - 21/Finland

What Ticket have you got/getting? Hopefully silver or gold!

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? If I ignore the obvious choice of Joss Whedon, I'd have to say Alexis Denisof. I doubt he'll be able to make it though since he has a baby now and might be appearing on a new TV show soon.

Hotel? - Don't know yet, something at the airport!

Facebook/MySpace etc - www.facebook.com/topisarkkinen

Favourite Movie? Well, I guess I'm a bit of a geek so I might have to say Star Wars or LOTR but I've recently started to like Phantom of the Opera a lot too!

Favourite Other TV Show? Dexter, Rome, Supernatural, Battlestar Galactica

Anything else we need to know? This will be my first convention! Or at least I'm hoping so. It's still so far away that it's hard to say for sure if I can make it but it's looking very good right now!

Photo?: In Facebook!

Forum Name:imcookiedough

Age/Location: 20/ Memphis,TN USA

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Eliza Dushku,Nick Brendon, Or Charisma Carpenter

Hotel? Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/jordantaelor?ref=profile

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc): jordantaelor@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie?- Titanic,Cruel Intentions,Across the Universe

Favourite Other TV Show?- Buffy and Angel of course, Bones, Dexter and Dollhouse

Favourite Music?- I listen to everything.. I like alot of mellow stuff. Ben Harper, The Beatles, Bob Marley and She and Him

Anything else we need to know? i have a new found love for Clem.

Photo? NickBandJordan.jpg

Edited by imcookiedough

Forum Name - Dark Star (or DS)

Real Name - Lynne

Age/Location - Older than most of you! /Kent

What Ticket have you got/getting? - Standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? -Tony Head, Joss.

Hotel? - Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc - N/A

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - N/A

Favourite Movie? - Terminator

Favourite Other TV Show? Torchwood.

Favourite Music?- All kinds

Anything else we need to know? - Angel is my favourite character, and this will be my second Hallowhedon event.

Photo?:

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Eliza Dushku,Nick Brendon, Or Charisma Carpenter

Hotel? Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/jordantaelor?ref=profile

Favourite Other TV Show?- Buffy and Angel of course, Bones, Dexter and Dollhouse

Favourite Music?- I listen to everything.. I like alot of mellow stuff. Ben Harper, The Beatles, Bob Marley and She and Him

yay Jordan! welcome to the forum hun. it's gets addicting. Can't wait to see ya again!!!

Hotel? Thistle

yay Jordan! welcome to the forum hun. it's gets addicting. Can't wait to see ya again!!!

Ahhhhh yay thanks! im super stoked for hallowhedon! Im excited to see you guys again!

Forum Name -Keep_flyin

Real Name -Helen

Age/Location -Older than most of the people who have posted in this thread so far!/ Devon

What Ticket have you got/getting? Gold

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Gina Torres

Hotel? - Thistle

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) -

Favourite Movie? Serenity, Blade Runner

Favourite Other TV Show? Firefly

Favourite Music? Folk!

Anything else we need to know? um I'm mad? I will have 2 children with me and use a wheelchair.

Photo?: I hate photos of me!!

Forum Name - Purple

Real Name - Jay

Age/Location - censored, but apparently my life has begun / mid Cheshire

What Ticket have you got/getting? - gonna be standard (when I get the money together ho hum - darn bills)

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Ohhh...so many to list! Gina (impossible I fear), Alexis, Amber to name but three. Whoever's there, it'll be a blast!

Hotel? - Sheraton

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Favourite Movie? BladeRunner, Bedrooms and Hallways, Serenity,

Favourite Other TV Show? I love How I Met Your Mother

Favourite Music? Bowie, Depeche Mode, Erasure, Marc Almond

Anything else we need to know?

Photo?: I tend to crack camera lenses at thirty paces.

Forum name:gemma85

Age/Location:26/24, Essex

Ticket type:Gold baby!!!!

Most wanted Guest:Nick & James.M( can't get enough), Amy Acker, David B, Nathan Fillion, Neil Patrick Harris, Alexis Denisoff, Eliza, Olivia Williams, Juliet Landau, Julie Benz, Tom Lenk, Christian Kane, Elizabeth Rohm, Summer Glau so basically pretty much anyone, we're easy!!!

Hotel:?

Facebook: Search Gemma WIlliams( yes there is a capital I in williams)

Fave movie: way too many to mention

Fave tv: Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, How I met your mother, True Blood, Supernatural, Lost, Charmed, Brothers & sisters, Grey's Anatomy, CSI:NY, Law & Order:SVU and many others.

Fave music: All kinds.

Anything else we need to know: We are shy but very friendly peeps so if you see two girls standing around alone, one with a big alien tatt on her left arm, come say howdy!!!

Forum Name - nickysgirl77

Real Name - Erin

Age/Location - 32/Cheshire

What Ticket have you got/getting? Got Silver

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Seth Green, Alyson Hannigan or Eliza Dushku would do!

Hotel? - Booked at the Thistle again

Facebook/MySpace etc - Facebook - Erin Coulson you should find me

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - haven't got time

Favourite Movie? When Harry Met Sally, Life of Brian (Classic) & more recently Harry Potter

Favourite Other TV Show? Frasier, Family Guy & Doctor Who

Favourite Music? Robbie Williams, Take That, Beatles

Anything else we need to know? I never stop talking

Photo?:

various118.jpg

Forum Name - Orangepeel

Real Name -

Age/Location -27 Sussex

What Ticket have you got/getting? Standard i think

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? James!!

Hotel? - Travel Lodge

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Favourite Movie? Halloween the first one!!

Favourite Other TV Show? Family guy, CSI, Big love, Angel, Buffy

Favourite Music? Florance and the Machine right now!

Anything else we need to know? This is my first time to one of these things :P

Photo?:

Forum Name - Ginnean

Real Name - Ginnean, but most people just call me Gin

Age/Location - 27, Surrey

What Ticket have you got/getting? GOLD :D

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Christian Kane (but keep changing my mind, so hard to choose!)

Hotel? - nope staying at my brother's place just 5 minutes away. Saves me money for booze, auctions and food (in that order lol)

Facebook/MySpace etc - www.facebook.com/ginnean if you want to add me on there please mention hallowhedon in the friend request. also www.twitter.com/ginnean

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - ginnean2@gmail.com

Favourite Movie? Serenity, Chance, Butterfly Effect, Pay It Forward, Lovers liars and lunatics,

Favourite Other TV Show? assuming this means non-whedon. Friends, My So Called Life, Supernatural, Leverage, Ghost Whisperer, Due South, Quantum Leap, Tru Calling, Bones, 4400, Big Bang Theory, Dead Like Me, Heroes, House... know theres more but mind going blank.

Favourite Music? Christian Kane, Common Rotation, Jewel, Ruarri Joseph, Sophie Zelmani, Steve Carlson, Johnny Cash, Charles Shaw Project, Jack johnson, Ben Harper, James Marsters, beatles, everly brothers, bon jovi, eva cassidy, simon and garfunkel, so many more i would be here all night listing them all

Anything else we need to know? kinda shy, currently manager of a toy shop which i love, hate most green veg, love to sing and dance regardless of the fact that the talent train passed me by. i dunno what else to put.... i guess if ya need to know it you'll ask me it.

Photo?:

withNick.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Forum Name - Jenny88

Real Name - Jenny

Age/Location -21/ Germany (Giessen)

What Ticket have you got/getting? - GOLD :thumbup:

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - Anthony Head, James Marsters

Hotel? - Thistle I guess

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Favourite Movie? - Pirates of the Caribbean (hope thats the title in english^^)

Favourite Other TV Show? - Buffy, Angel, Dr. House,

Favourite Music? - Die Ärzte (german), I love the voice of Anthony Head!

Anything else we need to know? - As you might have recognized, I`m from germany. I really hope my english isn't that bad and I will fit in here. I was never at a convention and I'm really excited and propably will have some questions, with wich I hope I will find help here.

Photo?:

Edited by Jenny88

• 1 month later...

Forum Name - moni

Real Name -monica

Age/Location - 32 (will be 33), London

What Ticket have you got/getting? silver or gold depending on budget and availability when buying

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? eliza, summer or amy

Hotel? - not booked yet

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Favourite Movie? dirty dancing and hackers

Favourite Other TV Show? soo many - all joss's shows, supernatural, alias,charmed, 24,lost,bones,dawsons creek, brothers & sisters, roswell, dexter, dark angel and many many more

Favourite Music? all kinds, but mainly pop and rnb

Anything else we need to know? i'm crazy

Photo?: i only have hardcopy ones. need to scan all of my Collectormania and LFCC pics onto my computer

Forum Name - Chosen108

Real Name - Annemarie

Age/Location -24 Bham

What Ticket have you got/getting? GOT GOLD!!

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? James!!

Hotel? - Thistle Booked!!

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Favourite Movie? CruelIntentions

Favourite Other TV Show? Glee, Dollhouse, Angel, Buffy,Dirt, 30 Rock,

Favourite Music? Anything from Limp Bizkit Linkin Part to Beyonce Glee soundtrack,buffy OMWF CD,BUFFY Soundtrack CD..... im pretty random!

Anything else we need to know? This is my first convention ever!!! I have been to memoribilia shows where i met Amber Benson, Mercedes McNab and Johnathan Woodward ! (Johnathan was sooo nice !), My favourite Buffy episodes OMWF, Empty Places, Normal Again and Hush

What this convention means to me well I finsh my job as an apprentice in Sept so I be celebrating fact my contract has been extended or just having fun it cover my dissapointment of not have job. This be the first time ever I will be dressed up for Halloween! (Dont judge me)! and I'm dragging my mum alone too ! she loves James Masters and soo wants him be there ! if he doesnt she isnt comming lol so I have gold ticket up for grabs!.

My bedroom is full of Buffy stuff too much to list I also like musicals seen Wicked in London and Sister Act the Musical highly recommend you all go see them!!

Edited by chosen108

Forum Name Sandman1

Real Name Mark

Age/Location-45,Manchester

What Ticket have you got? gold

Most Wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Eliza Dushku,Amber Benson,Summer Glau,

Hotel? Thistle

Favourite Movie? King Kong 1933, The Searchers, Serenity,Empire Strikes Back

Favourite Other TV Show? Buffy, Angel, firefly, X Files, Supernatural, Bones,Medium,Dollhouse

Favourite Music? Bon Jovi

Edited by sandman1