Introduction Thread

Sazzzy

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

sandman, vampiric kitten (or anyone else, lol) - you going to Bon Jovi at the o2 this summer?

I am yes on the 20th. Wasn't going to in protest but gave in

Yes, same... I wasn't GOING to... but somehow I have bought a ticket. (Going on the 26th.) After going to the last 3 tours, the temptation was too great.

• Moderators

We got the cheap tickets though doubt we'll even be able to see them

Yeah, I got the cheapest tickets too - got them on presale, though, so they're at least near the FRONT of the cheap tickets... (closest block of cheap tickets to the stage). First twice I saw them I was at the other side of the stadium, so I don't think I'll be any further away than that!

• Moderators

See it's going to be weird for me the last 2 times I saw them I had Gold Standing so I was right down the front so it's going to be strange being miles away :P

I was regular standing last time (but we got there pretty early so were only about 6 people back from the barrier into gold). Just too expensive for the decent tickets this time :clap: I had a fantastic time the twice I was far away before though, so I'm sure I'll have a great time again.

Btw, was it Glasgow you've been to the last tours? (I did Ibrox in 03, Hampden 06,08 - came home soaked to the skin last time...)

• Moderators

I just remember the ironic look on Jon's face singing 'dry county' in the torrential rain... (and the bemused looks from my friend's parents when they picked up 3 soaking wet girls who were all squeeing about how great a time we'd had...)

even in the torrential rain it was still one of the best gigs iv been too, that is the power of bon jovi!!

just remmeber the shocked look of the taxi driver once we got back into the city centre after walking back from the stadium(hadn't stopped rain once that night)

• 1 month later...

Hi - I'm a long-time convention-goer but new to these events. Wasn't going to consider Hallowhedon as I have 4 events booked already next year but then I spotted Alan Tudyk was confirmed who I would love to meet :)

Forum Name - Corinne_Brown

Real Name - Corinne (yup I'm imaginative!)

Age/Location - 34, Lincs, UK

What Ticket have you got/getting? Not booked yet but it will have to be standard.

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? - Nathan Fillion, Gina Torres, Alyson Hannigan, Alexis Denisof

Hotel? - Probably the very cheap one down the road but Thistle if I can afford it.

Facebook/MySpace etc - I'm on FB

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - Yahoo.

Favourite Movie? Serenity, The Crow, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Avatar, The Ring.

Favourite Other TV Show? - Firefly, BSG, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Dexter, True Blood, Dollhouse, Buffy, Angel, DS9, Babylon 5, SGA, SG1, Glee, Life on Mars

Favourite Music? - Huge range enjoyed from trance through to metal. Couldn't live without - Muse, Type O Negative, Carter USM, Nine Inch Nails, REM, Faith No More, Jesus Jones, Pet Shop Boys, Metallica, Sisters of Mercy, U2.

Anything else we need to know? - I survive on coffee, Red Bull and little sleep at cons :D

Photo?:

img002-small.jpg

Hi

Forum name: Peridot

Age/location: 22- will be 23/ Herefordshire

what ticket you got/getting: will be getting standard

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon: Anyone I haven't met yet

Hotel: hopefully Thistle

Facebook/Myspace: http://www.facebook.com/kimberley.howell1

Chat email: MSN

Favourite Movie: changes on a weekly basis, currently Repo!

Favourite Tv show: ace of cakes, cooking shows

Favourite music: will listen to pretty much anything, don't like jazz though

Anything else we need to know: I haven't been to a con in 6 years

Photo: If you really want to see me there's some on my facebook page

OK, I have given in.

Forum Name - CosmicAvatar.

Real Name - Amanda.

Age/Location - 40/Berkshire.

What Ticket have you got? Gold.

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? ASH is the main reason I signed up. :D Although I'll be happy with anyone.

Hotel? - Thistle.

Facebook/MySpace etc - Nah.

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - I don't really chat any more, so leaving this too.

Favourite Movie? Star Wars was the life-changer, but there are so many good ones...

Favourite Other TV Show? Top of the list right now are Supernatural and True Blood. (Handy, given ME's other events!)

Favourite Music? I go right across the spectrum, pretty much, although I have a yen for hard rock.

Anything else we need to know? I am geek.

Photo?: OK.

MishaISatreduced2.jpg

Forum Name - Angelus88

Real Name - Padraig (If your not Irish you might have trouble pronouncing it but its just like the golfer) lol

Age/Location - 17, will be 18 in July/ Ireland

What Ticket have you got/getting? Hopefully Gold:)

Most wanted guest for Hallowhedon?? Would absolutely love SMG!! But realistically i would take Nicky or James again as I missed last year. Or Eliza:)

Hotel? - Probably the Thistle when i get booked up.

Facebook/MySpace etc -

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1250354727

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - whelan-07@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? Em just now The Godfather and any James Bond.

Favourite Other TV Show? Two And a Half Men, Still Game, Scrubs.

Favourite Music? Abit of everything mostly hard rock and metal.

Anything else we need to know? No dont think so.

Photo?: dont know how? And i dont have any good ones with famous people like everyone else seems to:(

Thanks Sazzzy, good to be here:) Hopefully getting my ticket by the end of the month fingers crossed and then I will be all set to rock n roll with you all:) Thats why i kinda hope another guest isnt announced before the end of June incase they sell out when I have no money!lol

i wouldnt worry... unless they pul like eliza, seth, alyson sorta people out the bag i dont think it'll sel out! :)

Cheers mate:) I have no problem with all of them being booked..just as long as I have my ticket before they are! What ticket did you get?

i wouldnt worry... unless they pul like eliza, seth, alyson sorta people out the bag i dont think it'll sel out! :)

Cheers mate:) I have no problem with all of them being booked..just as long as I have my ticket before they are! What ticket did you get?

haha id love all them booked, dont see much chance of it tho :YAHOO: but can always wish :headscratch:

i went for a silver, i think tis more value for ur money then gold but thats just my opinion :)

whats u going for? xo

haha id love all them booked, dont see much chance of it tho :WINCE: but can always wish :P

i went for a silver, i think tis more value for ur money then gold but thats just my opinion :)

whats u going for? xo

Yeah im starting to agree with you now. At the beginning I was thinking of going gold but without the group photo this time and with silver getting seating behind the gold tickets during the talks it looks as though it will be more value for money:) So will probably go silver aswell:P Want to save some money for food and auctions and all:) Btw ive been wondering what kind of stuff is up for grabs at the auctions? Thanks:D

really depends on what SM get.. last year there was everything from autpogrpahs, to props, to somthign signed by joss, to the stars that attended chairs, a meal with james.. litrally all sorts, a real good range and always somthing u wanna bid on lol x