General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing as we seem to have a fantastic bunch of costume designers i was wondering if anyone knew anything about bags....im making mine for the volturi ball its going to (hopefully) look like this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1x-WHITE-DIAMANTE-TR...=item20b2f25c06

as i said my mum said it'd be easy to make and it hasnt been too bad so far but im stuggling with the ribbon...mine isnt 2 layers like that one so cant go through it. I was thinking of going in and out the fabric like so you can see some of the ribbon as it goes round? if that makes any sense? can anyone sugest an easy way of doing it? i was thinking just getting a large needle nd threading it through?

any help much appreciated!! i Kinda wish i had just bought one now but mum thought i should make one and hasnt helped me out :-( and now i have the materials ready and bag started!

Like I said Sam...it's no problem lol

I just thought I'd share how happy I am today. First of all my AS Graphics and A2 Fine Art marks were changed. So instead of having a C and D, I now have an A and C. I'm sooooo happy :YAHOO:

AND THEN....Peter Facinelli retweeted one of my tweets!!!!! :thumbup: It really means alot to me that he did, I honestly wasn't expecting it.

So yeah, today's been pretty awesome if I must say :) Who knows, I may even win the lottery tonight! :YAHOO:

Edited by Rachel92

Am I the only person who doesn't get Twitter? I've joined and I follow a few people but I don't get how to post a message on there page. Mind I will admit I havn't spent muvh time on it.

event.png

I'm so looking forward to ET4. I've got most of my spending money sorted. So I just need a few last min things and I'm sorted. :dance::YAHOO::dance:

You are killing me.. Just see the first few word of a topic with a new post:

Latest guest announcement...

and think.. omg.. maybe they have Charlie as a guest now because Jodelle cancelled..

LOL-

*crazy*

Lol twice this has happened to me today!!! :lol:

You are killing me.. Just see the first few word of a topic with a new post:

Latest guest announcement...

and think.. omg.. maybe they have Charlie as a guest now because Jodelle cancelled..

LOL-

*crazy*

I hope so lmao cam's cancelled charlie is in europe the weeend before anywayyyyyyyyyy

I for one would be quite disappointed if Charlie was a replacement guest..... He's done a couple of recent events for SM recently and I'd prefer a new guest we've not had yet....

Anyone see Alex Meraz's tweet in the early hours about his 6 weeks in Louisiana? Lets hope he's done before ET!!

TBF he's better than no guests, and so have other people.

In a way with people saying they'd be disappointed with any guest it kinda makes me think SM shouldn't bother getting a replacement lol

There's a couple of the twicast im not keen on but I wouldn't say id be disappointed if they got announced cus it's just one of many.