General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

I reckon, that there are bound to be people that want to go to this event but have not been able to go to previous Eternal Twilights.

So.....................get to know each other here :blush:

Whether you have been to a massive events Twilight event before:

ET1

London Proms

Birmingham Proms

ET2

ET3 (in February)

or nothing at all!

I didnt go to ET1 but went to Brum Proms, ET2, and am going to ET3,...................and of course! I want to go to ET4, but not sure whether Kev and the boys will or not yet, they went to proms and are going to ET3,

but the events are fantastic! and I cant imagine they will want to miss it :D

Welcome to the Forum :chair:

(ps I wont start a roll call thread or anything, cos it is a bit early)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What a nice topic ! ^^

I really do envy each and every one who went and are going to previous ETs and the one that's coming !

I so hope I'll get a great ticket for ET4 ! I guess it will be an awesome experience, maybe a chance to get to know people ! ^^

Hi there :YAHOO:

It wont matter what ticket you get, you will still be there with a great bunch of people :YAHOO:

The talks are really funny, and you will have a fantastic time at the parties :YAHOO:

join the ET3 forum even if you are not coming and you can get to know people in there then when that one is finished we will all post in here more often then :YAHOO:

Hi there :YAHOO:

It wont matter what ticket you get, you will still be there with a great bunch of people :YAHOO:

The talks are really funny, and you will have a fantastic time at the parties :YAHOO:

join the ET3 forum even if you are not coming and you can get to know people in there then when that one is finished we will all post in here more often then :YAHOO:

Lol yh you're right ! I just want to be there and make the event a memory I won't never forget =)

Okay, thanks =D

:YAHOO:

I didnt go to ET1, but here are two collections of photos and vids from Birmingham proms and ET2

Proms

http://www.facebook.com/rhianydd.easton?v=...?v=171106787677

ET2

http://www.facebook.com/rhianydd.easton?v=...?v=207563727677

It might give you an idea of what goes on :D

Thank you soo much ! I watched the first one, and am waiting for the other one to upload x)

It looked so amazing ! Seems to be one of those things you will never forget ! =)

I definitely want to try and go to ET4 :)

Thanks so much again for giving me those links =)

Are you going to both ET3 and ET4 ? Not tired of all those events ? ;p ha ha just kidding obviously