David Hewlett announced for Chevron 7.4

TRUKid

Seriously sorry to steal Showmasters thunder (like was done on the Hallowhedon board about Anthony Head!) but couldn't wait to let you all know that DAVID HEWLETT - best known for his role as Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay on the science fiction television shows Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis, is going to be at Chevron 7.4 :poki:

Hilton Metropole, Birmingham - Weekend of the 29th January 2010. Seems very soon but who cares... :unsure:

Our Dream Guest :unsure: !!!!! When can we buy tickets? Can you tell I'm excited :D

Tickets normally go on sale to the general public one of two days after the current convention has ended so I would guess they will be available in the online shop by this Wednesday night at the latest :poki:

i will be buying my tickets asap am i excited yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Seriously sorry to steal Showmasters thunder (like was done on the Hallowhedon board about Anthony Head!) but couldn't wait to let you all know that DAVID HEWLETT - best known for his role as Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay on the science fiction television shows Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis, is going to be at Chevron 7.4 :D

Hilton Metropole, Birmingham - Weekend of the 29th January 2010. Seems very soon but who cares... :YAHOO:

for him not soon enough :YAHOO:

its nice to know he will be there. David is a great ENGLISH actor! All chevron 7.4 needs now is ammanda tapping another ENGLISH actress!Tbh i think the sgu writers have mucked it seriously up. They have great actors but the storyline is just terrible! The viewiers have dropped drastically! I know a lot of stargate fans and they all agree. (I'm sure there are some who like it) So know they have annouced an sgu guest, does anyone else think they should just get more sga/sg1?

This is just my thoughts. Ihope you understand that.

David Hewlett and Amanda Tapping... that would be perfect ;) but Paul or Ben would also be fantastic. Imagine the combination of David and Paul on stage. I think that would be the best panel ever!

And yes, definately more SG-1/SGA! I'm not interested in SGU and I already heard from other people who aren't very impressed by the new show.

I won't be able to attend this one as I'm already going to another Con the weekend before! Wayyyyyyyyyy to close after xmas to afford two in one month! :YAHOO: So my choice is made. :D

I am guessing that you mean you are going to this one , if you are comparing guests ;)

Can u tell us the code for booking the Hilton Hotel??? Can't find it yet.

I actually screamed a bit when he was announced *hangs head in shame*!!!

Now if we could have Paul McGillion to go along with him...perfect double act!!

Me too!!!!!! :D

Edited by fifi

• Showmasters Admin

Can u tell us the code for booking the Hilton Hotel??? Can't find it yet.

Now if we could have Paul McGillion to go along with him...perfect double act!!

Me too!!!!!! :D

There is no "code".

When the Chevron 7.4 website goes up, go to the Venue page on the Chevron 7.4 website and there will be a link to the Hilton site. This is a special Chevron 7.4 booking page and it will get you the discount rate.

David Hewlett is a excellent announcement. Looking forward to meeting him for the first time. I agree a pairing with Paul McGillion would be great but I think the other David (Nykl) would be just as good

So it was you! :D