quick question

Stepster

Hi

does anyone know if there was a group guest photo for the gold pass holders at hub 3?

I only just thought about it and didnt hear anything about it at the con? Have i forgot to pick one up or did they not do one this time? I hope its the latter or DOH DOH DOH DOH!!!

Hi

does anyone know if there was a group guest photo for the gold pass holders at hub 3?

I only just thought about it and didnt hear anything about it at the con? Have i forgot to pick one up or did they not do one this time? I hope its the latter or DOH DOH DOH DOH!!!

With those, you go and pick them up from the reg desk on Sunday, they sign off your name against the list when you pick them up.

EDIT: Never mind, someone got there before me!

Edited by KrazyKid197

Yes there was, sorry. They were at the reg desk on Sunday. As far as I'm aware Paul announced it at least twice in the talks, that they were there.

oh no im such an idiot, i must have missed that. I suppose its to late to get one now isnt it?

Thanks anyway for letting me know TooTall

:D doh!

Were they just for gold or silver as well?

Yes, just gold and silver.

I was at all the talks and still missed it being mentioned, lol.

Sis thought it meant our photo shoots were at reg desk, but we got there in the end, ha ha.

Didn't get one from HUB2 though, didn't realise there as one. Doh.

Yes there was, sorry. They were at the reg desk on Sunday. As far as I'm aware Paul announced it at least twice in the talks, that they were there.

oh no im such an idiot, i must have missed that. I suppose its to late to get one now isnt it?

Thanks anyway for letting me know TooTall

:P doh!

You're not the only one. I don't remember hearing anything about it either! :(:P

I know someone, not me as I was Standard but am Silver for next time, has scanned an image of the group photo in and posted it online. Is it ok if I post a link to it on here for those who forgot/didn't hear that they could pick one up? Obviously it's not the same as the actual photo but it's probably better than nothing if they can't be posted out to people. :P

Edited by Doctor Who

I was only in the photo pick-up room very briefly on sunday as I found my pics quickly, so it was pretty easy to miss the announcment.

I heard one of the shouts and sw someone with a photo, but the queue was so big for them at the reg desk after that I left it till later but never got round to it.

But yes, despite shout-outs in the photo room, nothing was said during talks, only about the photos being available in the dealers room.

• Moderators

I saw someone with one, so went looking - got mine (then went back around with morbid_sparks badge to get hers, as she was too shattered) and told all the people around where I was sitting in the talk that it was available.

I was standard and was looking at someone's next to me in the talk as they were silver and her mate said she didnt like it and wasn't going to bother getting one and then offered me hers if i wanted it so she went and got it and was back within 2 seconds so word was around about it but it wasn't very widespread.

I do have to admit the photoshoping on it is pretty terrible. *sorry*

Yes I must admit the photoshopping was pretty dire. The one from the Hub 2 was brilliant but the positioning of Gareth, Kai and Lara on the photo just doesn't work. Oh well everyone has their off days.

So if you didn't get one to be honest you didn't miss much - my friend was also a gold ticket holder and took one look at mine and decided not to pick one up as it looked that bad.

Yes I must admit the photoshopping was pretty dire. The one from the Hub 2 was brilliant but the positioning of Gareth, Kai and Lara on the photo just doesn't work. Oh well everyone has their off days.

So if you didn't get one to be honest you didn't miss much - my friend was also a gold ticket holder and took one look at mine and decided not to pick one up as it looked that bad.

Kai looked like he was groping Gareth to me...... :blush:

I didn't know silver got one :D I missed mine at Hub 2

Kai looked like he was groping Gareth to me...... :blink:

I didn't know silver got one :o I missed mine at Hub 2

Looked like a bit of mutual groping there I thought haha and paul appearing to be using Lara as a hand puppet and there was something else that I can't remember...

Kai looked like he was groping Gareth to me...... :D

I didn't know silver got one :P I missed mine at Hub 2

Looked like a bit of mutual groping there I thought haha and paul appearing to be using Lara as a hand puppet and there was something else that I can't remember...

Lara also has a dis-jointed foot if you look carefully.

My mother mentioned the ventriloquist's dummy thing when she looked through the photos.