Hub 4 tickets now on sale

showmasters

Okay so this is just a general question about the tickets which my friend wanted me to ask :WAVE:

in regards to Gold Tickets the description is this "With the gold event programme, this will include:

Exclusive drinks reception with the guests on Friday evening

Reserved priority seating for the guest talks

Exclusive convention t-shirts

Exclusive convention goodie bag

PLUS everything that is included in the standard & silver programme admissions."

So she basically wants to know if Gold pass holders will still get the exclusive t-shirts if shirts for the event won't be available to other ticket holders via the online store. *Stupid I know, but that's her question* :D she's getting Gold for a t-shirt whilst I'm saving for a silver, funny world isn't it? :blush:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been pointed out before but I just clicked into the shop and noticed that the dates at the top of the page on the online shop say 13th - 15th March which is incorrect - the correct dates are in the ticket descriptions but not at the top of the page.

Just thought I'd mention it in case Showmasters/ME wanted to correct it to avoid confusion. :WINCE:

:rolleyes:

He does not seem to want to meet me! I have been to a few of his things and he does not want to meet me *cries*

Who? John Barrowman? He's the easiest member of the cast to meet, I've done it poss 15 times, only Gareth out ranks him with close to 30 meets, one problem is that now I'm not fond of him again =/

Do signings/stage doors/etc.

Who? John Barrowman? He's the easiest member of the cast to meet, I've done it poss 15 times, only Gareth out ranks him with close to 30 meets, one problem is that now I'm not fond of him again =/

He's not so easy to meet when you're in the North West and aren't allowed to travel far for a one-day signing. Since he starred in the first series of Doctor Who, he's not done one signing in Manchester unfortunately but I'd love to meet him one day. I was really looking forward to meeting him at The Hub 3 but then he obviously had to cancel so I'm hoping that he'll be able to make one of The Hub events this year as I'm able to make both of them, fingers crossed he can make one too. :rolleyes:

Edited by Doctor Who

He's not so easy to meet when you're in the North West and aren't allowed to travel far for a one-day signing. Since he starred in the first series of Doctor Who, he's not done one signing in Manchester unfortunately but I'd love to meet him one day. I was really looking forward to meeting him at The Hub 3 but then he obviously had to cancel so I'm hoping that he'll be able to make one of The Hub events this year as I'm able to make both of them, fingers crossed he can make one too. :rolleyes:

Yeah, he does sort of miss the entire middle bit of the UK. He really ought to do a signing/gig somewhere around the middle for his next tour. If parents don't mind, next signing I go to, I shall kidnap you drag you to whatever corner of Britain John's at and then drag you home again.

He's not so easy to meet when you're in the North West and aren't allowed to travel far for a one-day signing. Since he starred in the first series of Doctor Who, he's not done one signing in Manchester unfortunately but I'd love to meet him one day. I was really looking forward to meeting him at The Hub 3 but then he obviously had to cancel so I'm hoping that he'll be able to make one of The Hub events this year as I'm able to make both of them, fingers crossed he can make one too. :thumbup:

Yeah, he does sort of miss the entire middle bit of the UK. He really ought to do a signing/gig somewhere around the middle for his next tour. If parents don't mind, next signing I go to, I shall kidnap you drag you to whatever corner of Britain John's at and then drag you home again.

Yup, he does tend to miss anyone north of the Watford Gap, or not in Cardiff!

The last time he came to Brum was around my birthday 2008 (I only knew because I was off to get Ice-Cream of Wonder and Celebration and saw the queue at Waterstones) *tsk*

Love the idea of random Torchwood related kidnappage! 'Mum, it's fine honest, no really, I've known her for ages, she's not a stranger, I met her on the internet!'

LOL!

Love the idea of random Torchwood related kidnappage! 'Mum, it's fine honest, no really, I've known her for ages, she's not a stranger, I met her on the internet!'

LOL!

*snorts* at least you didn't get into bed with a complete stranger! Although we've gone beyond the 'mum, its fine, we know each other off the internet' phase now at least I hope so. Also he and his mum have seen me, I'm not a random kidnapper ;) Just a pretty sly one.

Feel like putting this here, either of you feel free for Torchwood related kidnappage on my front!

Haha, I was just about to reply saying something along those lines too lol, I don't mind if anyone's going to kidnap me and take me to go to meet John Barrowman or someone from Torchwood, I'd be quite happy actually lol. :blink:

Edited by Doctor Who