Hub 4 tickets now on sale

showmasters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel like putting this here, either of you feel free for Torchwood related kidnappage on my front!

Will bear this in mind! :thumbup:

*snorts* at least you didn't get into bed with a complete stranger! Although we've gone beyond the 'mum, its fine, we know each other off the internet' phase now at least I hope so. Also he and his mum have seen me, I'm not a random kidnapper :P Just a pretty sly one.

Yes, there is that! I'm currently trying to think back to my last internet related adventure......it was a while ago *sigh* and didn't involve getting into bed with a complete stranger *double sigh*

Yes, there is that! I'm currently trying to think back to my last internet related adventure......it was a while ago *sigh* and didn't involve getting into bed with a complete stranger *double sigh*

It happened when I put my bed up for sale *sigh* I never thought it would come to this *double sigh* Ironically this year on the same date we first met, we're sharing another double bed! Happy anniversary to us...

It happened when I put my bed up for sale *sigh* I never thought it would come to this *double sigh* Ironically this year on the same date we first met, we're sharing another double bed! Happy anniversary to us...

You should tell the hotel! They might do chocolates and champers *grin*

You should tell the hotel! They might do chocolates and champers *grin*

More cheer if they sent a rich hot guy! :P:spew:

Given that we haven't had any notice of any ticket types being low, I reckon there will probably be at least 1 silver left at the end of March.

wish they would reserve, dont see the problem if you give your card as a guarantee so they take payment either way, the timing is really bad for me, so much expense right now and ive just started dating someone which i hadnt budgeted for lol, hub is gonna be very tight but cant afford it till march pay day i dont think

cant believe it, good news just switched credit cards and have 3 months interest free so can buy a ticket, bad news my boss tells me he is on hols over easter and not back till the 12th! so i wont know if im working till easter and even then the chances are high :-(