Hub 4 tickets now on sale

showmasters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I'll be ordering them at 9pm when my mum has finished watching her programme. I hope there'll be a Silver ticket left for me then. Edit: Hold on, she's coming down, I'll do it now then. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I'm sure there will be, there are still gold passes available ;)

Yeah, good luck to everyone who wants the Silver and Gold tickets. I've just ordered my Silver ticket and sorted out my hotel room earlier today so I'm now all booked apart from the trains and unless a sponsored guest is announced. Woo, I can't wait for the Hub 4, I thoroughly enjoyed The Hub 3 and I'm sure this event will be just as good. :dance::D

Was it okay to order them from tenthplanet?

Yeah, it should be fine, 10th Planet help organise this event and they wouldn't have the tickets on sale if they weren't able to sell them. I'm just glad I'm able to go, my mum was saying that I couldn't go on Saturday after it was announced. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Thanks Doc :)

I tried to find you (you're 15 right?) but I didn't see anyone I felt confident enough about to be sure it was you lol Maybe next time!

That's no problem and yeah, I'm 16. I'm fine to meet up next time and have just booked my Silver ticket so I'm not sure which group I'll be in just yet. Having convinced my parents to let me go to The Hub 4, I've now got the job of persuading them to let me buy a scanner. My computer is quite full as it is so one of my parents isn't too happy about the idea but the other is fine with it. I'll just have to keep adding in a few requests here and there and once I've got the scanner, will post my photos up on here. That should hopefully be sometime this week and then you'll be able to tell if you saw me around. :whistling:

Edited by Doctor Who

Well, I can imagine you'll have a ticket number very close to me seeing as you booked 10 minutes after, so we'll probably be in the same group lol. No doubt I'll actually speak to you at Hub 4, I'll be on my own at this one, so I'll be talking to everyone/anyone haha.

Well, I can imagine you'll have a ticket number very close to me seeing as you booked 10 minutes after, so we'll probably be in the same group lol. No doubt I'll actually speak to you at Hub 4, I'll be on my own at this one, so I'll be talking to everyone/anyone haha.

Awesome and yeah, that'd be good. I think I'm going to be on my own at this Hub too, my mum will be coming with me but this time she just plans on staying in the twin room with me and going out to the shops. Don't get me wrong, she thoroughly enjoyed the event and had a great time but she just doesn't want to pay the money, even for a Standard ticket as she isn't really the biggest of Torchwood fans. Still, she knows that I am a huge Torchwood fan and thinks that The Hub 3 was a fantastic event so I'm glad that she's letting me go to this one too, it means a lot. :D :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I've just ordered my Silver ticket too :)

Are any the tickets close to selling out do we know?

I have no idea as I've not been online tonight. Have got a stinking cold and am only just recovering from catching up with the ET3 ticket sales :blush:

I've just ordered my Silver ticket too :)

Are any the tickets close to selling out do we know?

I have no idea as I've not been online tonight. Have got a stinking cold and am only just recovering from catching up with the ET3 ticket sales :blink:

Hope you're feeling better soon, Jola!

WE got our Hallowhedon tix today and only booked the other day - great service! :blink:

Can't believe how many tix have been sold for that :YAHOO:

Thanks,

Max

I'm tring to get 2 silver tickets of HUB4 (one for me and one for my friend!) on online store, however I'm confused about delivery method. there are 2 choices that "1st class P&P" and "Free P&P Photoshoot" and I have no idea what are they meaning. Do I have to choose which one? or Do I have to choose specific one if I buy from overseas? (But I don't know which one I have to!)

Can anyone help me, please? :o

For the admission tickets, I think you need to pay under the '1st Class P&P' method so that the registration letter can be posted out to you, the extra money pays for the postage costs. On the other hand, if you want to pay for photoshoots or extra autographs, you can use the 'Free P&P Photoshoot' as they don't get sent out so you won't have to pay postage as you can pick them up at the convention itself. I hope that helps, good luck in getting your tickets. :blink: :blink:

Edited by Doctor Who

For the admission tickets, I think you need to pay under the '1st Class P&P' method so that the registration letter can be posted out to you, the extra money pays for the postage costs. On the other hand, if you want to pay for photoshoots or extra autographs, you can use the 'Free P&P Photoshoot' as they don't get sent out so you won't have to pay postage as you can pick them up at the convention itself. I hope that helps, good luck in getting your tickets. :wub::D

Thank you very much, Doctor who! AGAIN!!!:) You helped me a lot. (for me now, you are more like "Master" of conventions than "Doctor". hehe ;P)

Since you gave me an advice before, I and my friend have dicided to get the tickets and we really hope we can make it! My friend is checking which flight is the cheapest in next April. :)

Okay I have no worries anymore, just need clicks. XD

Thanks a lot! *hugs*

Thank you very much, Doctor who! AGAIN!!!:) You helped me a lot. (for me now, you are more like "Master" of conventions than "Doctor". hehe ;P)

Since you gave me an advice before, I and my friend have dicided to get the tickets and we really hope we can make it! My friend is checking which flight is the cheapest in next April. :)

Okay I have no worries anymore, just need clicks. XD

Thanks a lot! *hugs*

That's no problem and I'm glad you've managed to sort out coming to the event. It's going to be a fantastic weekend and I hope you have a great time there. I don't mind swapping to The Master from The Doctor by the way lol. ;)B)

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 weeks later...