Pick you WORST episode of Buffy

TRUKid

A bad episode of Buffy?! Is that a trick question?

Well, I suppose Beer Bad was the weakest one.

I agree, Beer Bad is the worst episode.

After years and years of going on about how good Buffy was, I finally convinced my university friends to watch an episode. So, we all went around to the nearest flat and turned on the TV for the latest episode. That episode was Beer Bad. And it sucked.

Once it finished they all turned on me and declared Buffy was a load of rubbish. They wouldn't listen to me when I said they were unlucky and just happened to see the worst episode there is. I haven't been able to convince any of them to watch another episode since.

I'm not Rileys number one fan really either. It was kinda obvious that relationship wasnt gonna go far - he is totally not the type of guy Buffy needs lol.

I cant think of any episodes I hated, but I have never ever ever watched Xanders and Anyas non-wedding. It's the one episode I have never seen. And I refuse to watch it. So, I suppose, I hate that one on principle.

i always hated when Angel left Buffy. I liked that episode though, just not that moment.

Worst episodes?! that's nearly as hard as choosing a favourite!

For me Season 2 was the weakest. Then again i adored season two when i was younger so maybe it is just where i've grown up the way i view the show has changed.

okay rather than listing my WORST episodes (cos that just sounds wrong to say it like that) heres my least favourite list :)

season 1 - never kill a boy on the first date

season 2 - reptile boy, go fish, bad eggs, ted

season 3 - the zeppo

season 4 - domed

season 5 - listening to fear

season 6 - all the way

season 7 - lies my parents told me

but really i love them all. I honestly can't think of a single episode i didn't enjoy

A worst buffy ep? is there such a thing? :D

I would say for the worst ep was the season 7 finale because it was the last :P

Some ep's were weaker than others, but that's the same with anything. Personally, I just love all seasons of buffy though season 4 as a whole was probably my least fave although Fear Itself I thought was hilarious.

A worst buffy ep? is there such a thing? :D

I would say for the worst ep was the season 7 finale because it was the last :P

Some ep's were weaker than others, but that's the same with anything. Personally, I just love all seasons of buffy though season 4 as a whole was probably my least fave although Fear Itself I thought was hilarious.

I def agree about season 4. I think certain episodes of season 4 are some of the best of the series but i think season 4 as a whole was just so totally lacking. I also really hate Riley lol. he's just a bumbling buffoon. I've just never been a marc blucas fan.

I have to say, poor Marc Blucas lol, i think he is soooo sweet :P

Granted Riley was abit of a dud character but still, would love to meet Marc as I have seen him in many other things & it would just be cool!!!!

But definately agree about season 4. :D

I've just finished watching season 4 again and I definately agree with everyone who finds Riley boring and annoying :o If Riley was an episode I'd choose him or Kendra :(

Strangely enough I thought season 4 was better this time around and I only really have a dislike of the whole initiative concept rather than any of the episodes. It drives me nuts when they go underground for the first time and look with amazement at the "huge" initiative complex. A six year old can see that it's a warehouse wrapped in silver foil with a truck drivng randomly around for extra ambience :P

Worst episode for me from season 4 ... Restless (probably a bit too deep explaining why I don't really get it)

Otherwise a handful of scenes from a number of episodes from season 1 and 2 tend to make me cringe :(

Man this is kinda like choosing your least favourite child, you really gotta pick the most petty reason you can think of to make the choice... for me it's Conversations With dead People and only because it had no Xander, it just felt wrong that the villains from the last season got to appear in the ep when one of the key stars of the show didn't... just ticked me off

Oooh, this is too tough, probably Beer Bad for me though, but only just. Also I wasn't that fussed about season six ep Normal Again!

R U kidding me? I loved that episode! But I have to agree with everyone, hard as it is, I'd probably go for Beer Bad also. I have thought about this many times (cause a lot of people think I'm crazy for loving the show, and they ask me to name one). But I also love BB because of the amazing dialogue and the weird Buffy and the knock on the head of Parker :P.

Also love Bad Eggs because of the whole Angel/Buffy thing and the way she climbed out of that hole in the ground. Didn't really mind the change of venue (the mall) either;). And I love musicals :P. God, this really is hard! While I'm writing this, I've already been over more that twenty eps in my head :P.

Ok, so maybe Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered. Cause Nicky is really hot, and it didn't do him justice. But I thought it was really funny! Or Into the Woods, didn't really like the way it ended and thought it was really disturbing to see Riley and vamps together.... Wow: I really hope no-one will put a gun to my head and ask that! That will be a long conversation :P

Controversal one from me - Once More With Feeling. it's the only Buffy episode I refuse to watch.

Yeah, I HATE musicals.

:headscratch: you....must.....die..... lol :firedevil: just kidding.

What's everyone go against Doublemeat Palace, the baddie has a giant spam on her head I thought that was fricking hilarious!!!!!