Photoshoot and Talk time Schedule

showmasters

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Somebody can say to me if I can make reimburse because I cannot go anymore to Twilight Talk or if I can make exchange sum by a photoshoot or autograph?

I am honestly sorry you can't make it but you bought a ticket for a Twilight talk on Sunday. There is a Twilight talk on Sunday, it has not been cancelled so there are no refunds. It's really not the shows fault that you can no longer make it.

All tickets are sold as "non-refundable" so officially the answer is NO.

Will SM make an exception for you? I don't know. The only thing I can suggest is that you ask at the organisers booth at the show. I do not believe you will get any answer other than NO before hand.

Edited by Too Tall

Somebody can say to me if I can make reimburse because I cannot go anymore to Twilight Talk or if I can make exchange sum by a photoshoot or autograph?

Maybe you can find somebody who would be interested in buying it *unofficially, of course ^^" *

Bon, je passe en français pour le reste lol

Pourquoi tu n'as pas pris plus tard l'Eurostar? J'ai eu le même problème pour le Twilight talk, dans le doute sans savoir l'heure j'ai pris l'Eurostar de 19H30... C'est con pour toi de manquer le talk! :D

• Showmasters Admin

I couldn't know the talk would be so late. At LFCC it was therefore earlier I thought that this would have been in the same timetables. I hope they will want to exchange me the ticket... >.<

I understand that but on the other hand the talk was announced as being Sunday and as the show is open until 5pm it's not unreasonable that the talk is at this time.

The schedule for LFCC didn't work for a lot of people so we moved the paid talks to later so that they didn't clash with the photo shoots.

Me and my friends are in the same situation than Heavenly. We come from France and the last Eurostar we could take to come back home is at 17h31. We couldn't guess that the TWilight talk would be that late and as the tickets are numbered, we bought them as soon as they were on sale.

So I'm asking you the same questions : Can't you move the Twilight talk earlier in the schedule, instead of a free talk for example? It may not bother anyone. Or if it's not possible, can you refund us ?

Thanks for your understanding, I hope we didn't spend £15 for nothing...

Me and my friends are in the same situation than Heavenly. We come from France and the last Eurostar we could take to come back home is at 17h31. We couldn't guess that the TWilight talk would be that late and as the tickets are numbered, we bought them as soon as they were on sale.

So I'm asking you the same questions : Can't you move the Twilight talk earlier in the schedule, instead of a free talk for example? It may not bother anyone. Or if it's not possible, can you refund us ?

Thanks for your understanding, I hope we didn't spend £15 for nothing...

I don't think it's that easy to be honest. They can't exactly move around in the scheule because some people can't make it a certain time. And I don't think they can refund you either, since the talk is still happening. :/ Hope you'll be able to make it though, and that it works out for you somehow.

• Moderators

As TT said, ask at the event regarding the tickets.

However they will NOT move a talk to a different time based on one or two people having to go home.

So please don't ask, as it's a pretty ridiculous request and inconveniences everyone else.

Je n'habite pas à Paris même mais à Dijon et pour avoir mon dernier train Paris/Dijon, je ne pouvais partir au plus tard qu'à 17h30...

Trop la blase là xD

Oh ok, je comprends... C'est vrai que j'ai pas le problème vu que j'habite à Lille, une fois sortie de l'Eurostar, j'ai seulement quelques arrêts de métro et je suis chez moi.

Je me sens mal pour toutes les françaises là d'un seul coup!! :s

I don't know how things work in that kind of event. I couldn't imagine that my question was "a pretty ridiculous request" that would "inconvenience everyone else".

So, thanks for your reply. I will manage to be refund, or to sell it.

The event is large, the attendance overall is much larger than the "hotel events" like Eternal Twilight. Those have around 800 people attending.

The talk area at last Comic Con did have 400 seats if I recall correctly, and it was sold out for the Twilight talk. And fans were trying to get tickets way after it was sold out.

At Comic Con the two paid for talks did clash with photo sessions. That means fans who had talk tickets needed to be seen first in the photoshoot, making the photo sessions late and then the talks were running late too because not everybody was in the talk area. I've seen the group waiting for the Jewel Staite photoshoot that wanted to go to the Twilight talk. It was really quite big. I was in the Michael Ironside group that got seen first because of the Patrick Stewart talk myself. The crew did their best, but still the talk was about 15 minutes late.

For other talks fans who had paid had to leave talks they paid for early because they had a photoshoot scheduled.

To avoid this and to make sure that those who paid for their talks do actually get the full time they paid for the paid for talks were moved to the end of the day.

It is really, really unfortunate that this means some fans can't go now due to trains. But the paid for talks will not be moved forward due to the impact on the other events running during the show.

That happened to me in the past as well, and that's why I personally try to go home Monday morning whenever possible. I know not everyone can do that (I've ran out of Earls Court when the clock stroke 5 more than once too to catch my plane). But as TooTall said, the show is scheduled until 5 PM. Events may be going on until the show closes, and unfortunately that includes talks.

As David and TooTall suggested, your best bet is to please speak to someone at the Organisers Booth on the day. I am keeping my fingers crossed there will be solution for everyone involved.

Okay then I understand why a talk can't be moved. Thanks for having taken time to explain it to me.

As David and TooTall suggested, your best bet is to please speak to someone at the Organisers Booth on the day. I am keeping my fingers crossed there will be solution for everyone involved.

Yes, we'll do that, thank you.

A great schedule for me. For the first time ever that I can remember all the photos that I have booked for Saturday do not clash with other photos times and most of them in Photo session A :P So if they are running late it won't matter too much.

And now I can go and buy my Charmed talk ticket because I wanted to wait to see how it clashes with the photos this time. Because I had imagations of leaving the supernatural talk early or getting there late because of the photo sessions.

Looks like I will be able to get everything done on the Saturday and then just a relax sunday looking around the stalls and even hopefully get some autos.

*Goes off to book for my Charmed talk tickets*

cap

Looks like I will be able to get everything done on the Saturday and then just a relax sunday looking around the stalls and even hopefully get some autos.

lucky you, Sunday's going to be my busy day again lol, I'm just glad I bought an early ticket! :angel:

I have a question.

I have bought a ticket for the Shannen Doherty Photoshoot on Sunday (this was done before I knew the schedule), but I would also like to attend the Star Trek Talk and to some extend the Auction.

Since I have a Gold Pass/Programme, am I then allowed to jump to the front of the line for Shannen - well to the point of the line where people drop of their bags, after the Star Trek Talk, or should I line up at the back or drop the talk entirely to make sure I get the photoshoot done?

Thanks.

I have had Gold pass a couple of times, but I am still not sure exactly how much freedom/perks (if any) it gives me in this situation. :uhoh::whistling:

Yes, you'll be allowed to jump to the front of the line for the Shannen Doherty photo shoot whenever you get there (that's how it was done when we had gold tickets at the LFCC). :)

*nods in agreement*

Just show your Gold Pass to crew in the photo area and they'll sort you out there.

I have only booked 3 photo shoots (unless another Twilight guest is anounced) but my slot with Shannen Doherty and Bronson Pelletier clashes.

Would I go to the Bronson shoot first, tell the crew member there I need to be at Shannen's shoot too and will they allow me to jump ahead in Bronson's line so as I can get to Shannen? I know I probably won't be in line the whole hour, but I do stress :smile:

Thanks!

xC

• Moderators

I have only booked 3 photo shoots (unless another Twilight guest is anounced) but my slot with Shannen Doherty and Bronson Pelletier clashes.

Would I go to the Bronson shoot first, tell the crew member there I need to be at Shannen's shoot too and will they allow me to jump ahead in Bronson's line so as I can get to Shannen? I know I probably won't be in line the whole hour, but I do stress :o

Thanks!

xC

I have the same with Derek Jacobi and Misha Collins, and yeah, TooTall said I should just go to the one that starts first and tell the crew I need to get to the other one and they'd try to get me through faster.

Edited by etmuse