Photoshoot and Talk time Schedule

showmasters

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

How close are the photo areas?

Cos my sister and I have Misha and Derek Jacobi on Sat and they're at the same time.

I've not seen the plans for about 2 months so they've probably changed. But don't worry. Go to Derek's first (as Misha's is longer) and explain to the photo crew that you have a Misha photo shoot and they make sure you get through quicker.

thanks

Now I've to ask another question for my sister- who never does anything for herself.

She will be going Derek, Misha and then back for John Rhys Davies- do you think she'll make it?

She's asking cos being massive Misha fans we're well aware of how popular he is and don't want to be so late with him she misses John

Thanks again in advance

I would say that she should just say - again - at Misha's photoshoot that she does have to be back for JRD, and they'll try their best to make sure she gets back in time.

;)

• Showmasters Admin

Will Neil be doing a photoshoot at all on this weekend??

I don't think he will be.

are the blakes 7 guys and chipo not doing a shoot?

I agree with DB, they will not have photo shoots, but you shouldn't have an issue with getting a photo with them at their signing desk.

Hi, I have a standard ticket for both days and I would like to take the photoshoot with Anthony MICHAEL HALL but he is scheduled until 10.45.

Is there any possibilities to do it anyway ?

There is a slight chance that the photoshoot may finish late. However I would not risk it. I believe you can upgrade (i.e. pay the difference) your standard ticket to a early entry ticket at the entrance so I would suggest just turning up around 10am, or earlier, and do that. Then you won't miss the photoshoot. The only thing I am not sure about is if you decide to arrive prior to the event opening which queue you will need to join, pre-paid early entry or pay-on-the-day. Common sense would suggest to me the latter.

• Showmasters Admin
Hi, I have a standard ticket for both days and I would like to take the photoshoot with Anthony MICHAEL HALL but he is scheduled until 10.45.

Is there any possibilities to do it anyway ?

There is a slight chance that the photoshoot may finish late. However I would not risk it. I believe you can upgrade (i.e. pay the difference) your standard ticket to a early entry ticket at the entrance so I would suggest just turning up around 10am, or earlier, and do that. Then you won't miss the photoshoot. The only thing I am not sure about is if you decide to arrive prior to the event opening which queue you will need to join, pre-paid early entry or pay-on-the-day. Common sense would suggest to me the latter.

All good advice. And they should join the pay-on-the-day queue. Go to the pay desk, hand in your standard ticket and £5 and they'll give you an early-bird ticket.

Providing of course they don't sell out before the day, will tickets for the paid talks be available to buy on the day?!

Thanks

xC

Yes, you will get these from the reg desk, the same queue as the photo shoot sales.

Hello showmasters!

I'm waiting on knowing about wether Gareth David-Lloyd is doing a photoshoot so that i can order my tickets for talks, entry and Photoshoots at the same time.

Should i keep hanging around for news on this, or should i just order the others now and get Gareth's separately in a new order if he does one? :thumbup:

Thanks in advance for the advice.

:thumbup:

Edited by Kirayuki

The talk schedules look pretty set. I would imagine they'll only open up if someone cancels.

I guess that makes sense. I'm just surprised there isn't anything scheduled before 12am either day.

It has been said, that the photoshoots and the talks are spread out the way they are, to best awoid a clash between them, resulting in people not being able to attend what they want. This I believe, was a problem for some at LFACC.