OH MY GOD!

Elspeth

Holy crap guys!

SJ just emailed me, I won the meal contest! I'll be having dinner with the guests on the Saturday!!!!!

:lol::D:P:YAHOO::YAHOO:

Please pinch me, this isn't real!!!

*pinch* still real? Congrats

It's still real! Bloody hell!

Wow congratulations. Can i be the first to also say jealous lol :P . Just think sit across from Nicholas Brendon and James Marsters??? Course your excited :D

Never mind across, she'll probably be sitting next to at least one of them. :lol:

That thought make me VERY happy!!!!!

Wow congratulations. Can i be the first to also say jealous lol :P . Just think sit across from Nicholas Brendon and James Marsters??? Course your excited :D

Never mind across, she'll probably be sitting next to at least one of them. :lol:

Stuff next too, one of us will steal the chairs in the room for you ahead of time so you have no other option but to sit on their lap!

Wow congratulations. Can i be the first to also say jealous lol :YAHOO: . Just think sit across from Nicholas Brendon and James Marsters??? Course your excited :blush:

Never mind across, she'll probably be sitting next to at least one of them. :YAHOO:

Stuff next too, one of us will steal the chairs in the room for you ahead of time so you have no other option but to sit on their lap!

That's even better. :D

Congratulations Elspeth

• Showmasters Admin

Cheers guys :D

I'm gonna have to but some serious thought into dinner lol ;) .....no noodles, that could be messy ^_^

You'll be fine. It's good fun going to the meal. I've been to a couple to organise them.

They're are usually really relaxed and everyone gets chatting, it ends up being like an odd dinner party.