YAY! Hallowhedon is THIS month!

Charmer

I will second your random out burst with a WOO HOO, YEAH BRING IT ON! PARTY!

ok will calm down now. - Not..... lol

Driving eveyone mad at work, even my mother has finally clicked that I'm actually going this month, been telling going to hallowhedon and she thought it was last month. :wub: Bless her. lol

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I can't believe October is finally here feels like I have waited a life time for this month to come around and its finally here!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!

OMGOSH I can't wait, WAAAAY toooo excited!!!

eeeep its weird to think we've been waiting for this for a year!!! roll on the next few weeks and get out the way dammit :D

Super speed the weeks away tehn super slow the weekend :P

Yeah, I want the weekend to be more like a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd! Or something similar to that :P

im so excited i so cant wait. althrough i dont think my halloween outfit is gonna turn up in time. i ordered it the beggining of sept from america and it still aint here. but still if it dont come im not gonna ket that spoil my fun for the weekend. nothin is gonna get me down for the weekend. lol i really really cant wait yay roll on the 30th. xoxox

im so excited i so cant wait. althrough i dont think my halloween outfit is gonna turn up in time. i ordered it the beggining of sept from america and it still aint here. but still if it dont come im not gonna ket that spoil my fun for the weekend. nothin is gonna get me down for the weekend. lol i really really cant wait yay roll on the 30th. xoxox

Where are you? i ordered my dress off ebay posted from USA to UK and it was here in a week?

Where are you? i ordered my dress off ebay posted from USA to UK and it was here in a week?

im from england. i ordered mine from shops in america i spent ages lookin for the rite thing and all the trhings that go wiv it. but hey if it dont turn up im not gonna let that spoil the weekend. :D

im from england. i ordered mine from shops in america i spent ages lookin for the rite thing and all the trhings that go wiv it. but hey if it dont turn up im not gonna let that spoil the weekend.

True I wouldn't either but I'd email them and ask where on erth it is it's been 28 days :D

Edited by slayerette

Just bought the funnisest thing from asda, its a bag of fake candy blood. Its in the bag type of things you have at hospitals like the drips and you can drink it through the end.

Im being totaly random but i think the Hallowhedon is coming very fastness has took over me!

Just bought the funnisest thing from asda, its a bag of fake candy blood. Its in the bag type of things you have at hospitals like the drips and you can drink it through the end.

Im being totaly random but i think the Hallowhedon is coming very fastness has took over me!

That is cool :D