Latest Guest Announcement - Tyson Houseman

showmasters

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P Are any more guests gonna be announced?????

I heard there was gonna be one more?

On the main ET2 website theres no longer a "more guests to be announced" thingy so I reckon this is most likely it

Edited by jazz5490

• Showmasters Admin

this is not the final guest list and as most people know is that we work on guest up till the day of the show so we never know till then .

we know that even though its been very hard for us and all events around the world to book and keep the guest due to filming i do think we have done better than others in providing a good group of guests for ET 2

we have back up guests in play all the time and this works very well for us and you , also we have now worked with more guest than any other event and the guests like how they are treated so this all helps to get theses guests back in the future and for them to spread the word to other future guests

this weekend i hung out with Edi Gathegi and man is this guy fun , he is so so looking forward to meeting you all and he is a lot of fun and loves Twilight events and the fans so you will all have a great time at this event :D . ps Edi says i snore :o

we have been working on guests for ET 3 and at that time it looks good for lots more of the guests we want to have attend, this events guest list will be great ,but its also looking very good for guests for ET3 as the filming looks to works well for the guests we want to have attend , more news on this at the event :D

jason

this is not the final guest list and as most people know is that we work on guest up till the day of the show so we never know till then .

we know that even though its been very hard for us and all events around the world to book and keep the guest due to filming i do think we have done better than others in providing a good group of guests for ET 2

we have back up guests in play all the time and this works very well for us and you , also we have now worked with more guest than any other event and the guests like how they are treated so this all helps to get theses guests back in the future and for them to spread the word to other future guests

this weekend i hung out with Edi Gathegi and man is this guy fun , he is so so looking forward to meeting you all and he is a lot of fun and loves Twilight events and the fans so you will all have a great time at this event :D . ps Edi says i snore :o

we have been working on guests for ET 3 and at that time it looks good for lots more of the guests we want to have attend, this events guest list will be great ,but its also looking very good for guests for ET3 as the filming looks to works well for the guests we want to have attend , more news on this at the event :P

jason

Fantastic!

Thanks for the update!

I agree, we have got a great set of guests for this, and you have for previous twi events too, including LFCC.

Cant wait!

ps Shall we buy you those little strips you stick on your nose then for the snoring :D

we have been working on guests for ET 3 and at that time it looks good for lots more of the guests we want to have attend, this events guest list will be great ,but its also looking very good for guests for ET3 as the filming looks to works well for the guests we want to have attend , more news on this at the event :P

jason

Fantastic!

Thanks for the update!

I agree, we have got a great set of guests for this, and you have for previous twi events too, including LFCC.

Cant wait!

ps Shall we buy you those little strips you stick on your nose then for the snoring :D

I think the question is.... How does Edi know Jason snores? lmao!

xx

• Showmasters Admin

I have a complete different question, did any of you were able to find a HQ picture of him?

Or what to you get signed from him?

You will get an 8x10 of Edi in your reg pack.

You could get a Twilight DVD signed.

There will be dealers with various cool things you can buy to get signed too.

we have been working on guests for ET 3 and at that time it looks good for lots more of the guests we want to have attend, this events guest list will be great ,but its also looking very good for guests for ET3 as the filming looks to works well for the guests we want to have attend , more news on this at the event :D

jason

WOO, thanks Jason! D-10! :YAHOO:

I'm remaining admament that it's my Twilight book that will get signed, I know 2 of these guys aren't in Twilight, but that's where it all started, and my book is already look freeking amazing with Eight autographs lol, gonna have at least 12 after this weekend.

Edited by Crépuscule

I have a complete different question, did any of you were able to find a HQ picture of him?

Or what to you get signed from him?

You will get an 8x10 of Edi in your reg pack.

You could get a Twilight DVD signed.

There will be dealers with various cool things you can buy to get signed too.

Edi? There are lots of Edi pics on the web, and I don't really need Edi, just met him.

I was asking for Tyson. I'm collecting my autographs on 8x10 picture and I prefer to get my own pictures developed because I prefer matt photos to glossy one. But I haven't been able to find any good pictures of Tyson so far. So I don't really know what to get signed from him yet.