do u see rob/taylor/kellen/ etc.... when you read the books?

bl00djunkie

Oh, interesting question!

I do see Robert as Edward, but just SOMETIMES.

Jacob, Jasper, Carlisle, Emmett, Alice and the rest of them I do see as the actors they are portraided by.

But Kristen as Bella? Never. I don't know who I see, but it's not her for some reason lol

Edited by Mandelina

Is it just me that imagines Bella as myself? :(

:P

I kind of had my own characters in my head when I read it, and Rob looked really strange as Edward.

Kristen was not bad for appearance etc, but I can see why Taylor had to fight for his part, cos of his height, the wolves are supposed to be huge, but I think he fits well in the role now.

Now, having seen it so many times and seen the actors everywhere, they took over the imaginary characters

Ooh this is good.

Before the film came out all the characters kind of had blurry faces to me anyway. I could only ever picture Edward, Bella and Jacob.

And now the film is out, I still picture them as in my head. Especially Bella although as Cheryl says, as a lot of it is from her POV I do kind of feel like it is me :D

I am kinda glad that I haven't let the two blend in together, I think I would be extremely dissapointed if that happened!

• 1 month later...

I kind of had my own characters in my head when I read it, and Rob looked really strange as Edward.

Now, having seen it so many times and seen the actors everywhere, they took over the imaginary characters

When i read the first 3 books back in 2007, i had my own images of the characters, but after hearing who was going to play the characters, and after seeing the film, i have lost the images i had of the characters, and now when i read the book, all i see are the actors ;) Which is a shame, since i didnt expect them to look anything like they do, esp. Bella and Edward. I expected Bella to be more plain, and Edward to be prettier (Much prettier XD) so they have ruined the images i had :YAHOO: I was very much a Team Edward person before i saw the film, and i absolutley adored Edward, but now i dont really like him that much, and it has ruined my love of the books :D

So im the only one that see's Bella's world through my own eyes.

I do. I thought everyone did that, to be honest - it seems to be what Stephanie intended.

The only cast members who are anything like my own imagination in appearance are Rob and Ashley. For the others I still see them as I pictured them before I saw the movie.

I see them all as the actors, which I really like - as I am so bad at putting faces to characters.

I see it all through Bella's eyes (Edward espesh ;) ) and I see myself as Bella as Kristen.

The only ones I didn't see like the actors cast were Sam and Seth (who had blonde hair - I have NO idea why :S )