The Castiel appreciation thread.

vampiric_kitten

Yes, let's hear it for the hot angel who will give you impure thoughts in church. :unsure:

I might even like him a bit more than Dean. ^_^

I just bought the season 4 part 1 set today cheap at Asda for £12, so I will now wear out the dvd replaying the scene when Castiel first appears over and over.:thumbup:

Edited by bonniesrg

• Moderators

It's possible that the fact I only started watching very recently, and have still yet to catch up on anything before mid-s4, is influencing me... but Castiel is absolutely my favourite character - more than either Sam or Dean.

Might change when the DVDs of s1-3 come through from Lovefilm, but my love of Castiel will remain.

To be honest, he is an amazing character and I definitely like him more than Sam. Purely because Sam generally annoys me as the seasons go on (sorry Sam fans!). Castiel also makes me laugh. I don't know if that's intentional on the part of the producers or what, but yeah... :( Brilliant character :(

Oh Castiel! He is very deserving of a thread of his own!

I love that hes a regular in season 5 too. Which is saying something. The fan base has always been very protective of its characters, very reluctant to let anyone new in that tries to take a place with the boys. but not Castiel. Hes all kinds of awesome!

=x=

I love Castiel, he is a great character. And Misha plays him so well.

I agree that he is better than Sam, Sam is too whiney for me sometimes and he can get on my nerves, Cas and Dean have some wicked scenes together.

you leave Sam alone you!! *waves the Sam flag*

but i love Dean and Cas too of course. *waves their flags also*

=x=

I love Cas... he wears a flasher mac ... come on sir flash, you know you want to... erm sorry I did have a point... nope its gone... :o

Hahaa :P Oh yes, Castiel's trusty mac. I've never thought of it as a flasher mac. You've tainted my mind!!! :P

She's such a bad influence, isn't she. :P I used to be sooooo pure of mind before I met her. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I love Cas... he wears a flasher mac ... come on sir flash, you know you want to... erm sorry I did have a point... nope its gone... :P

Hahaa :( Oh yes, Castiel's trusty mac. I've never thought of it as a flasher mac. You've tainted my mind!!! :P

She's such a bad influence, isn't she. :P I used to be sooooo pure of mind before I met her. :thumbup:

yes of course you were... you dont want to know how bad it got last weekend at the twilight con, it ended up with me nearly choking on my sunday dinner from lauthing...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad I found this before Collectormania...... definately worthy of his own thread!!

*girly sigh*

he's got such a cute face.......... and well the flasher mac...... grrr shouldn't be getting excited about meeting him this late at night!! :rolleyes:

still no way could I concentrate on holy teachings with him in church hehe

:P

• 4 weeks later...

now I'm more of a confirmed Castiel fan having met the charming Misha last Saturday.:D

Tell me about it! Misha was just the greatest! And he remembered me when i went back for his autograph on Sunday! :D Such a lovely guy, i can't wait to meet him again someday! Lets hope that the Showmasters Supernatural convention gets off the ground!

Oh yes, Castiel, :wub: He crept up on my fangirlyness throughout season 4, it wasn't instantaneous i'll admit it. At first as i was all OMG and Angel that is SOOO COOL!! But the big blues won me over, and now i LOVE him even more than i EVER loved Dean1 And believe me THAT is saying something! And as for season 5 it's just epic so far GO CAS!! :dance:

• 5 months later...