General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

raahhh i tried putting my contacts in but i cudnt :( it wudnt come off my finger and then when it was nearly in i blinked and it came out. . :(

The best way to do it is make sure your finger is dry when you pick up the contact lense. Otherwise, your finger will be wetter than your eye and the contact lense will stick to your finger not the eye. Also once you've put it in, of you look up, down and up again, then the contact lense shouldn't come out as it will settle on your eye.

Hope that makes sense :WAVE:

ahh thanks! i'll try it tomorrow after school :D i was planning to wear them to duke of edinburgh to scare people XD :(

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m sorry I didn`t look back here sooner.

The room was that for me so double it for the actual room (it`s a twin) also it was for 1 adult & 1 child but 2 adults wasn`t much more.

I`m just doing it again now to see if they still have rooms.

- MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE "PACKAGES AND PROMOTIONS" TAB to get the cheaper room -

They are still showing as £193.50 for 3 nights/4 days WITH BREAKFAST which works out as £96.75 each

It`s a "January Sale" though, So the offer will end soon

Xxx

raahhh i tried putting my contacts in but i cudnt :( it wudnt come off my finger and then when it was nearly in i blinked and it came out. . :(

The best way to do it is make sure your finger is dry when you pick up the contact lense. Otherwise, your finger will be wetter than your eye and the contact lense will stick to your finger not the eye. Also once you've put it in, of you look up, down and up again, then the contact lense shouldn't come out as it will settle on your eye.

Hope that makes sense :P

ahh thanks! i'll try it tomorrow after school ;) i was planning to wear them to duke of edinburgh to scare people XD :lol:

Haha that would be so funny. If you have any other troubles don't hesitate to ask. I've been wearing contacts for years :)

Afternoon everyone! How are we all?

My day has been so boring so far! Not had a great deal to do.

Awww lol at you trying to watch Buffy Jemma. I have the collectable box set with all the seasons in (erm as well as having a few of the seasons on video/dvd ha ha.). Tis my pride and joy lol.

Just for a change I went on msn last night. Was having trouble with the laptop though and in the end it crashed (sorry Samward). Didn't bother restarting it though as was aiming to go to bed shortly after.

Oh oh took my sleeping tablets last night. I think they worked. Slept better but still woke up several times but I do feel more awake today so yay!

Oooh Jemma those dresses are gooorgeous! Haven't looked at the prices yet but I bet they're real expensive! Oh just looked....yep quite expensive lol. Ahhh maybe 1 day when I've won the lottery lol.

Afternoon everyone hope you all ok.

*spots Debs and runs over...glomps, kisses, huggles and glomps some more* DEBS!!! I've missed you so much *kisses some more* Its been so long since we last spoke. Glad Georgie is feeling better.

Thanks Samward big hugs say hi to Paul for me - it feels like I've been away forever - everyone ok except for me I now have problems with my ears (not sure if it has anything to do with listening to my mp3 a lot) but omg do they hurt - Oh well thats enough of me......lol

Dayna glad you got a better nights sleep Sam has problems and uses Kalms but they don't alway work and she listens to music which does send her to sleep.......

Jemma those dresses are fab.......you'd look good in a paper bag!!!!lol me on the other hand would look like a bag lady !!!!! I loved your red Rosalie dress you looked amazing in it :D

I've been looking at contacts not sure if I can get them in my eyes but I'll have a go, they'll go that red anyway I'll look like a real vamp :D

Aww contacts are easy once you know how. Speaking of, I need to go back to my opticians and ask him to get me some more. Haven't worn them in months so well over due but been a bit dubious as I've been having problems with them causing me blurryness a little while after putting them in. Very strange. Luckily though I'm due for an eye test again so I'll tell him then that I'm still having problems.

Debs, yeah it's kalms that I bought too. I'll take them again tonight and see how I go. Sometimes my music sends me to sleep but some times it keeps me awake and I get hyper lol.

Well just finished work and woooh I can go home and continue reading Vampire Diaries Volume 2!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Dayna I'll have a go but some of the prices for contacts a quite high and I need all my money for tickets for ET4 - I hope they are worth it as they have gone up so much, still not sure which tickets to buy :D

Sam wants to wear red contacts which aren't too bad in price.

Can't wait for the Vampire Diaries to start it looks so good - not read the books sounds like its a good read. Reading Trueblood at the moment which is really good I can see Bill's face while reading it I love that series can't wait for Season 2 - At least Steve can't moan that I'm reading the Twilight books again even though its about vampires he really does not get it bless him!!!!!

Poor Rhi and poor Kev stick a peg on his nose I usually kick Steve and tell him to shut uplol!!!!!!!

Edited by Twilightmum49

ahhh noo .. i just discovered a painful lump in my earlobe. according to websites, research and my mum its some type of tumour :D i'm gonna go see a doctor soon.

A tumour? :| Are you guys sure it's not something else, something harmless perhaps? Websites are a no no for stuff like that...If you say you have a headache you've got a brain tumour and have 2 days to live lol :|

Best of luck at the doctors :D <3 Let us know how it goes okay? *hugs*

sometimes looking stuff up on the internet isnt the best idea. However, if you get a diagnosis for something then i think the internet can be a good thing, cos doctors dont always tell you stuff, plus you can never remember everything they tell you anyway!!!

I didnt realise that the 2 from True Blood and engaged..... and he sounds lovely without his fake accent :D mmmmm

im not going to book a hotel room for et4 yet, i just dont have the funds to pay it upfront.

i do however want to get tickets for et4 so i need to look at the thread to see how to do it :D

ahhh noo .. i just discovered a painful lump in my earlobe. according to websites, research and my mum its some type of tumour :dance: i'm gonna go see a doctor soon.

A tumour? :| Are you guys sure it's not something else, something harmless perhaps? Websites are a no no for stuff like that...If you say you have a headache you've got a brain tumour and have 2 days to live lol :|

Best of luck at the doctors :D <3 Let us know how it goes okay? *hugs*

thankyou chelsea :D yeaaah my mummy now thinks its a cyst so i shud be fineee :D

Okay i thought i have had bad days at work in the past but that topped them all :WINCE: I am not even going into the day i had at work it was just plain awful

Anyways i get into the car and my mum tells me Pearl one of he young horses at our farm had an accident today she fell in the field or something and has ripped her eyelid so it was hanging off i just went up to see her the vet is there deciding what to do with it it was awful and yet poor pearl is just stood there like nothing is wrong....i had to go up and see her lol so i will be up early in the morning to go check she is okay the vet was talking about either stitching it or removing the eyelid :unsure: but if they remove the eyelid would they have to remove the eye?? i dunno my mum made me leave after 10 mins cos she did not want o watch :D Pearl is the most laid back horse ever and shes only 1 and a half years old poor baby. She has been bought by the farmer to be a broodmare and if they decide to remove the eyelid or even the eye i wonder if she could still be a broodmare :huh: i dont see why not ...okay i need to stop thinking into this lol will see her tomorrow anyways. I am soo worried about her and she aint even my horse but shes my fav besides my horse :blush:

How is everyones day???

On a happier note i am about to do some online retail therapy :P

my day wasnt great either, we had our annual inspection at work today which is always stressfull and i thought i was going to get the blame for something (even though it wouldnt have been my fault)

Then i go n see the head ENT guy and it turns out my sister and i have a genetic hearing problem (except were the first ones to get it) that means we will loose our hearing, just a matter of time. Mines worse than hers.

Im thinking maybe todays the day i get that pizza that looks so good on the flyer :blush:

Jemma - Poor baby Pearl. To be honest I think she should be fine. I know two people who have horses with only one eye (think one is blind in one eye and the other had their eye removed) and both are absoutely fine. Bit spooky when there is something on their "blind" side but otherwise amazing horses and they learn very quickly to adapt to that way of life. On of the horses even does jumping at unaffiliated level and absolutely loves it.

I've not had a great day today, one of my grandads friends died yesterday so was really worried about him as he has known the guy since they were 15 (my grandad is 86 this year) and he didn't take the news very well.

I also had an awful night with my diabetes kept waking up, the last time I woke up properly at like 4.30am and was really dehydrated so limped downstairs (as my left ankle is alittle swollen at the moment) and got a drink. Thought I'd check my blood sugar aswell and it was 34!!!!! Its only meant to be between 4-9 tho I tend to feel alright up until 15. Explained the dehydration and ickly feeling though. So ended up doing some more insulin at 4.30am with no glasses on and feeling rather ill. Went back to bed but couldn't sleep so went on the ds for a bit and fell asleep before I'd put the ds back on the side so woke up at 8am when Paul left to find a ds imprinted into my side. Went to bed after that and ended not getting up till 1pm.

YAy. Finally! Success. My sister (Who has Downs Syndrome and loves music) Finally has an ipod that bloody works!!! Yay!

My psychotic pony has gone off on one and injured my shoulder, pretending he's a rodeo horse... Idiot haffie.

I'm also sure I'm supposed to do something this weekend (Other than go and watch Sale Sharks v's Toulouse) but I can't remember what for the life of me.

I also have to go and drink some awful Maccesons stout else I'll be force fed it by my mohter... Great.

Eh... Its friday tomorrow... THats a bright part of my week!!

YAy. Finally! Success. My sister (Who has Downs Syndrome and loves music) Finally has an ipod that bloody works!!! Yay!

My psychotic pony has gone off on one and injured my shoulder, pretending he's a rodeo horse... Idiot haffie.

I'm also sure I'm supposed to do something this weekend (Other than go and watch Sale Sharks v's Toulouse) but I can't remember what for the life of me.

I also have to go and drink some awful Maccesons stout else I'll be force fed it by my mohter... Great.

Eh... Its friday tomorrow... THats a bright part of my week!!