General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys..........

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm alphabet spaghetti yummy

Well so far i have done absolutely nothing today, was going to go to town but think il do that tomorrow now lol

Dayna i have our shopping list for ET3 it consists of~

Vodka

Redbull

Corkys Cherry :rolleyes:

M&Ms

Pringles

Party Rings

....... maybe more Vodka lol

SIT UPS?!?!?!?!?! Na i have a bad back thats my excuse and im sticking to it!!!! :blink: Il stick to my dance DVDs theyr more fun lol.

So enough rambling from me!! How is everyone????

Oh oh oh oh corkyyyyys! I like corkys! I was thinking of that the other day but couldn't remember what it was called ha ha! I had corky shots the other news years eve ha ha ha. Infact, I think it was strawberry...I can't remember lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY DAVIIIIID!!

Ha ha ha awesome. I would have been doing that too!

I tried the Special K Diet but didn't loose any weight. My tummy doesn't seem to like milk so have to have yucky soya milk although I must look into that lacto free milk that I've seen advertised!

Awww don't work too hard!

I don't eat any dairy because it makes me poorly. Which soya milk did you have? Admittedly the regular one is a bit yukky, but if you have the one sweetened with apple juice it's quite nice :)

good luck poppy

I am buying my contact lenses tomorrow and i dunno which ones to get cos the cullens eyes in new moon are so different

I zoomed in on rosalies eyes and they look yellow and in others they look more golden

rosalieseyes.jpg

I usually would get both to see which looked better but they are not cheap like red contact lenses :rolleyes:

so what do y'all think??

Yellow contacts

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_st...r_141381185.cfm

Gold contacts

http://www.fashion-contactlenses.com/gold-...ses-1320-0.html

yeah i love the gold ones they are just a bit more expensive :thumbup:

You will be fine putting them in just practice ...i used this youtube video to help me

I am listening to the glee songs <3

Edited by Jemma

Ahhhh getting picked up soon. I feel like a spam I was supposed to pick up a laptop for her from school and I didn't cause i wasnt sure i had to and her dad is going to be really mad at me and i should have got her a prezzie but i didnt have time and i feel really bad about that. Ughhhh so worried :/ I hope i find something to talk about i get really quiet and have nothing to say usually! Thankfully there is lots of gossip so i may have stuff to talk about :/ AHHHHHHHH

Jem what colour are your eyes normally? I was going to say to go with the gold 1s but it says it adds flecks to your natural colour rather than like cover the whole iris in gold....if that makes sense? I was gonna suggest sumink else but it'd be too expensive.

Poppy I hope everything goes ok. Just tell her dad you've had a real busy day and wasn't able to pick it up or able to get the time to buy a prezzy. Don't worry too much about making conversation. Just talk to her the way you would normally.

Ha ha ha awesome. I would have been doing that too!

I tried the Special K Diet but didn't loose any weight. My tummy doesn't seem to like milk so have to have yucky soya milk although I must look into that lacto free milk that I've seen advertised!

Awww don't work too hard!

I don't eat any dairy because it makes me poorly. Which soya milk did you have? Admittedly the regular one is a bit yukky, but if you have the one sweetened with apple juice it's quite nice :)

I would normally have co-op's own brand-the unsweetened one. It's very rare they stock the sweetened one. They've not had any at all recently though so I've had to have normal milk.

I would have said the gold?

Hope your visit went well Poppy, Look for me on MSN later if you wanna talk bout it x

Is there a Tesco nearby does anyone know? I don`t know whether to stock up once I`m there rather than carry everything on the train or just get it beforehand :/

Can I get away with taking sometime to drink in? I`m not staying at the Hilton, So can`t stash anything anywhere :/

Xx

Aww damn see i dont read lol what was you gonig to suggest????

That you buy both the gold and yellow and wear the gold 1s over the yellow. I wondered if maybe the yellow would look tooo yellow on their own.

I would have said the gold?

Hope your visit went well Poppy, Look for me on MSN later if you wanna talk bout it x

Is there a Tesco nearby does anyone know? I don`t know whether to stock up once I`m there rather than carry everything on the train or just get it beforehand :/

Can I get away with taking sometime to drink in? I`m not staying at the Hilton, So can`t stash anything anywhere :/

Xx

Lol for civil war night I had thought about taking a hip flask! Ha ha ha!

Aww damn see i dont read lol what was you gonig to suggest????

That you buy both the gold and yellow and wear the gold 1s over the yellow. I wondered if maybe the yellow would look tooo yellow on their own.

hhmmm i might get them both it might be worth a try cos i tried the wolf ones and did not like them and tried some honey ones and they looked brown on my green eyes sooo i need something thats gonna show up lol

Tonight i guess is more contact lens hunting :dance:

work was a total nightmare, so busy and harrasing! And now i really hurt after last night.

I have a wheat intolerance, and wheat is in everything. most of the wheat free stuff just doesnt taste good.

serious question, how do you feel about your partners/boyfs/husbands/girlfriends going to lapdancing clubs? Mine wants to go on a stag do where they plan on going to one. I already said i wasnt happy about him going to Amsterdam for the weekend but this plan has now been thrown into the mix.

Im watching mondays Glee...... i just cant stop cringing....... i really want to like this show!!

work was a total nightmare, so busy and harrasing! And now i really hurt after last night.

I have a wheat intolerance, and wheat is in everything. most of the wheat free stuff just doesnt taste good.

serious question, how do you feel about your partners/boyfs/husbands/girlfriends going to lapdancing clubs? Mine wants to go on a stag do where they plan on going to one. I already said i wasnt happy about him going to Amsterdam for the weekend but this plan has now been thrown into the mix.

Im watching mondays Glee...... i just cant stop cringing....... i really want to like this show!!

I would not be happy either about the lapdancing club

I love glee i was not sure if i was gonna like it but i love it :dance:

OMC! That is such a plan!! lol *steals* :YAHOO:

I`m pretty sure I have an intolerance too but have never got back to the dr cos I suck :dance:

I had a bowl of Special K this morning and blew up like a balloon /sigh

Tbh, It wouldn`t bother me about my hubbie going to a lapdance club - Am I a weirdo? :wub: lol

Thank you for the birthday wishes ^_^

I said it on Facebook but will say it again -

Happy Birthday!!!! :D

Xxx

A lapdancing club....no I wouldn't be happy with that. Not at all. At the end of the day how would he feel if it was you who were going to somewhere like that? The show itself wouldn't bother me....too much same as a stripogram wouldn't but it's the idea of them possibly paying for a private show that would bother me. I just don't like the idea of my boyf getting turned on by someone else lol. I always think girls think differently to guys when it comes to stuff like that. I mean if we were to go to see say someone like the chippendales then we would see it as more of a laugh and nothing more where as I always think the only reason a guy would go to a place like that is to get turned on and stuff. That's just me though.

OMC! That is such a plan!! lol *steals*:YAHOO:

I`m pretty sure I have an intolerance too but have never got back to the dr cos I suck :dance:

I had a bowl of Special K this morning and blew up like a balloon /sigh

Tbh, It wouldn`t bother me about my hubbie going to a lapdance club - Am I a weirdo? :wub: lol

Ha ha feel free to steal.

I don't think you're weird. Just laid back. Wish I could have that attitude

Ha ha feel free to steal.

I don't think you're weird. Just laid back. Wish I could have that attitude

We`ve been together 21 yrs this yr :dance: and tbh knowing how he is, I don`t think he CBA to even go LOL

OMC I sound so old /goes sits in the corner

Edited by SacredSilence