General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I'll go to the pool cause it takes me about three days to get ready as it is without having to get chlorine outta my hair aswell. Might try it on the Friday if I can be bothered.

Editted to add: OMG if you see me in the pool might be the only chance you get to see me girly all weekend.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I'm worried what colour my hair will go in the water =/ I think I might have to wear a sexy cap. It might distract from my wobbly bits too =p I need to tone up, but woo still no choccy for me hurrah!

Lol Sam, my old bed did that, the wooden slats would just collapse whenever I got in, and it was bloody noisy!

Edited by foreverbella

argh i do apologise! im like extremely chatty tonight. havnt a clue why, maybe tixs have set me off haha.

You have wobbly bits? Hmmm i want to go in the beaut. pool but i think ill need to wear a tent to cover mine up :dance:

ohhh i went spain with my mates, one of them was jumping on the bed in the hotel.....crack....oops!:thumbup:

argh i do apologise! im like extremely chatty tonight. havnt a clue why, maybe tixs have set me off haha.

You have wobbly bits? Hmmm i want to go in the beaut. pool but i think ill need to wear a tent to cover mine up :dance:

ohhh i went spain with my mates, one of them was jumping on the bed in the hotel.....crack....oops!:thumbup:

Ahaha, my friend did that.

Except it was when we were staying at our other friends house.

She completely broke the bed in the guest-room. Everyone found it funny though, even her parents.xD

My Sam did that when she was little jumping up and down on her bed and cracked the base :thumbup:

Sam as a girl never!!!!! :dance: (only joking big hug)

Just found the fancydress shop I was looking for in Brum.... what an amazing shop will be going there next week to see what they have in stock and hopefully sort me out a costume.

Edited by Twilightmum49

Haha I do indeed...in all the wrong places lol!

You have wobbly bits? Hmmm i want to go in the beaut. pool but i think ill need to wear a tent to cover mine up :D

Haha I do indeed...in all the wrong places lol!

oh i know the feeling haha!

tent for 2? :dance:

Heyyyyy everyone

Urgh my computer just crashed on me so had to turn it off then on again :thumbup:

Sam i wish i had a bed that looked that comfy :o lucky !!!

Ordered both red and cullen contacts :dance: and a new contact lens case

Just changed the straps on my rosalie birthday dress and i love the dress cos i hated it with the original straps which were thin thin ribbon and in the wrong place anyways changed them and took out the book pads cos i dont need them lol anyways its perfect with the changes :wub:

Where has the day gone??? Its almost midnight i was gonna do some more on my newborn dress but urgh so late and my parentals would have my head if i made a load of noise this late :D

My Sam did that when she was little jumping up and down on her bed and cracked the base :P

Sam as a girl never!!!!! ;) (only joking big hug)

Just found the fancydress shop I was looking for in Brum.... what an amazing shop will be going there next week to see what they have in stock and hopefully sort me out a costume.

OI you cheeky mare!!! Its alright you should see what happened to mine and Paul's first bed. That time it was his fault. He jumped on it on his knees to throw something in the washing baskt and as he landed on the bed the middle collapsed and the bed bet in half. It was a mental one look like V after he jumped on it rather than _

Yes but you haven't seen me with my clothes off haha =p

The day has gone super fast! Has anyone seen Daybreakers? We went to see it before, I was dissapointed at how it ended, there should have been more!

why becky you planning on walking around naked ??? :P

I wanna see daybreakers but the vampires arnt hot :P;)

Yes but you haven't seen me with my clothes off haha =p

The day has gone super fast! Has anyone seen Daybreakers? We went to see it before, I was dissapointed at how it ended, there should have been more!

why becky you planning on walking around naked ??? :P

I wanna see daybreakers but the vampires arnt hot :P;)

I wanna see Daybreakers too