latest Guest Announcement - Robert O'Reilly & JG Hertzler

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

latest Guest guests for C16

both guest will also be taking part in a full makeup full costume photo shoot as Gowron & Martok Klingons and we are flying a Pro make up guy over with them to make this amazing shoot happen :poki:

Robert O'Reilly

[

The Mask - The Figure

Star Trek: Enterprise Bounty - Kago-Darr

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Gowron 8 episodes

Star Trek: The Next Generation Gowron 5 episodes

img]http://www.lightspeedfineart.com/photos/OReilly_GowronA.jpg[/img]

tng_oreilly.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0642481/

and

JG Hertzler

Six Feet Under Gallery Owner 3 episodes

Star Trek: Enterprise Advocate Kolos / Klingon Captain 2 episodes

Star Trek: Voyager Hirogen Hunter

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Martok / Laas / Patron in Vic's Lounge / Roy Ritterhouse / Vulcan Captain 27 episodes

JG_HERTZ2.jpg

martok.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0381117/

this is what the Klingon photo shoot will look like, tickets for this rare opportunity will go on sale very soon and will be limited

3785936672_5913733089.jpg

testfire.jpg

fedconxvi_027.jpg

fedconklingonsm.jpg

I know they've done this recently at events in the states and it's gone down a storm.

Will they be doing a talk as well ? as I believe they have done talks while made up, and go into their respective characters as well to answer attendees questions.

I know one person who'll be very tempted by this , and am sure she'll post soon enough !

Oh man, i am so there! JG was one of the best characters on DS9, (I've just sat and watched through the entire DS9 collection) and i didn't think i'd get to meet him this soon!!! Could this be worth a gold pass??!!

Showmasters: "Glory to you, and your house..."

Both JG and Robert have done events over in the UK before, so really would not say they are worth a gold pass. They are no Scott Bakula or Stewart.

Suspect they will have a good amount of people wanting to see them but would not expect a V Queue system.

But they are both really great guys, great fun and always up for a laugh. I highly recommend them, plus JG has a amazing autograph.

Excellent guests!!

Full costume/makeup photoshoot?! :D:YAHOO::YAHOO:

Thank you

EDIT: Any chance of them doing a photoshoot out of makeup/costume as well?

I have to agree with this comment, excellent guests, well done showmasters, more DS9 signings as well please (Marc Alaimo and Jeffrey Combs would be brilliant).............

:YAHOO::D

Oh man, i am so there! JG was one of the best characters on DS9, (I've just sat and watched through the entire DS9 collection) and i didn't think i'd get to meet him this soon!!! Could this be worth a gold pass??!!

Showmasters: "Glory to you, and your house..."

Both JG and Robert have done events over in the UK before, so really would not say they are worth a gold pass. They are no Scott Bakula or Stewart.

Suspect they will have a good amount of people wanting to see them but would not expect a V Queue system.

But they are both really great guys, great fun and always up for a laugh. I highly recommend them, plus JG has a amazing autograph.

Yeah i know they have done events, but i've only recently gotten into DS9 and i guess it depends on who you think is worth a goldpass. It was only a thought. Either way i'll most definitely be there!

:YAHOO:

I am so excited now!!

Please get Worf!!!

This CM is going to be so cool!!!

:D:D:YAHOO:

CM ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Bunny summers - Dude - Skylover and others!!! SHOWMASTERS!!!

one evening in the hotel with Gowron and General Martok we could have a Klingon evening!!!! A banquet/feast or blood wine and Gakk!! Everyone pays £20 per head to get drinks, food and a chance to meet and drink with Gowron and Martok in full costume. They could tell us tales about their many victories and stories after dinner!!

If you like the idea - post about it and hope that Showmasters organise it - it works in the states so why not here!!!

Edited by 7 of 9

• Showmasters Admin

I am so excited now!!

Please get Worf!!!

:YAHOO::dance::thumbup:

CM ROCKS!!!!!!!!

one evening in the hotel with Gowron and General Martok we could have a Klingon evening!!!! A banquet/feast or blood wine and Gakk!! Everyone pays £20 per head to get drinks, food and a chance to meet and drink with Gowron and Martok in full costume. They could tell us tales about their many victories and stories after dinner!!

If you like the idea - post about it and hope that Showmasters organise it - it works in the states so why not here!!!

:wub:

The price would have to be higher though. £20 wouldn't cover the meal and drinks in most places. And the guests aren't going to do it for free.

both guest will also be taking part in a full makeup full costume photo shoot as Gowron & Martok Klingons and we are flying a Pro make up guy over with them to make this amazing shoot happen

I hate having my photo taken but an opportunity to get one with 'real' Klingons might convince me lol, though I'm guessing these will be more expensive than normal photoshoots?

Since you're flying a make up guy over can we pay to be made into Klingons too? :D

I am so excited now!!

Please get Worf!!!

:YAHOO::D:D

CM ROCKS!!!!!!!!

The price would have to be higher though. £20 wouldn't cover the meal and drinks in most places. And the guests aren't going to do it for free.

it would be worth paying more as the evening would be great and if they love their fans as much as people say - it will be an evening to tell our children about in our stories!!

:o