Am I the only one nervous about this?

Mandelina

Yes do tell!

I turned into a raving lunatic. :D Blathered on and on whilst shaking his hand...For about 10 minutes... My friend had to rescue him... Oh the horror... You know when you have that little voice inside your head screaming at you to SHUT UP RIGHT NOW IDIOT!! And you just can't? It was horrible... Just horrible...

Aww...I don't believe it could have been THAT bad...:D

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww bless! Maybe you just think it was bad, i'm sure it was fine.

And anyway....at least you made an impression! =] He wont forget you hehe.

No it really was terrible... My friend DELIGHTS in telling people just how bad it was. *sighs*

Yes he certainly won't forget... he probably has a restraingin order out on me....

I can't speak english when i'm nervous. i'm going to mix english with swedish when i meet Charlie and Daniel (and josé!) ... and make a total fool of myself :P:WINCE:

You know...that's exactly what I thought. My English will be HORRIBLE, as if it wasn't bad enought, and they won't understand what I'm saying :( :(

I can't speak english when i'm nervous. i'm going to mix english with swedish when i meet Charlie and Daniel (and josé!) ... and make a total fool of myself :P:WINCE:

You know...that's exactly what I thought. My English will be HORRIBLE, as if it wasn't bad enought, and they won't understand what I'm saying :( :(

Haha at least we will understand each other :(

Well my friends came back from seeing him and were like "omg he is in SUCH a bad mood, he didn't say anything, he didn't even look at us while we were talking, i think he is just so tired from having to get through two days work in one, and he hasn;t even had a dinner break" and when i took him the flapjack he kinda just looked up at me and smiled, and was like "thank you so much, really thoughtful" i did get him crisps too but by that time he was actually having his dinner WHILE signing autographs...bless him :P

Well my friends came back from seeing him and were like "omg he is in SUCH a bad mood, he didn't say anything, he didn't even look at us while we were talking, i think he is just so tired from having to get through two days work in one, and he hasn;t even had a dinner break" and when i took him the flapjack he kinda just looked up at me and smiled, and was like "thank you so much, really thoughtful" i did get him crisps too but by that time he was actually having his dinner WHILE signing autographs...bless him :WINCE:

Aww that was so nice of you!!! It must be so hard being an actor because if you're having ONE bad day or isn't as happy as normal it can an impression forever imprinted in a fans mind. :P

Noone can be as stupid as me I finally met Corey Taylor and what do I do?? Ask him what he thinks of the British weather I mean seriously WTF was I thinking *dies of shame* :WINCE:

Im not nervous about meeting people Ive met people like Rhi, Juilette, Jen, and Becky before so as long as I know a few faces Im ok :P

When i seen Peter at LFCC I was shaking before i seen him while in the queue and tried to speak but everything i said sounded like i was a stalker or weird! Then I Got really worked up and apparently looked like i was gonna cry when i had walked away to try calm down. I dont deal well with famous people :D

its even worse if your crewing and sat with someone you like...having to think of stuff to say all day lol....for the first 15mins of sitting with Connor Trinneer and Michael Shanks I'd turn to them and have a goldfish momnet because i was so nervous.....after about the 5th time of that..... you finally get round to....so how was breakfast?.....and then slam your head against the desk in stupidity.

Handy tip, if you are nervous at all just talk randomlly use the crew (when stood doing queues and stuff it can get a little boring (hence why on occasion doodleing appears on white boards) I still have my Cheveron 7.2 Jason paper to prove it.... silence is not fun as you just get more inside your own head and more nervous and some end up paniking a bit to much

Noone can be as stupid as me I finally met Corey Taylor and what do I do?? Ask him what he thinks of the British weather I mean seriously WTF was I thinking *dies of shame* :D

Im not nervous about meeting people Ive met people like Rhi, Juilette, Jen, and Becky before so as long as I know a few faces Im ok B)

Haha you did an Edward!! "so... You liking the rain?"

Noone can be as stupid as me I finally met Corey Taylor and what do I do?? Ask him what he thinks of the British weather I mean seriously WTF was I thinking *dies of shame* :D

Im not nervous about meeting people Ive met people like Rhi, Juilette, Jen, and Becky before so as long as I know a few faces Im ok :D

Hahahahaha yeah I guess I did :D:D

Im not nervous about meeting people Ive met people like Rhi, Juilette, Jen, and Becky before so as long as I know a few faces Im ok :D

Hahahahaha yeah I guess I did :D:D

Haha and again!! "yeah I guess I am (instead of did :P)" sorry a bit obsessed haha

I thought I would be like you but the guests are all great :D when I met Peter at ET1 I thought I would just stand there looking like a complete idiot with my mouth open but as soon as he said hello and smiled that was it I couldnt stop talking to him.... he was so nice.

They will put you at ease don't worry you'll enjoy yourself and forget about being nervous and as everyone has said you'll have all your Twilight friends with you :D

So I was thinking and realized that it's about week left...and then I got nervous!!!

Jeez, I'm so shy normally!

I will:

1) Fall on my face in front of the guests

2) Say something REALLY stupid

3) Just stand there like a fool and stare at them!

4) Show the guests that there is someone out there that can blush more furiously than Bella herself

So well yeah now I'm nervous!!! Both about meeting guests AND you guys.

Either I'll ramble on in a crazy speed or I'll just be quiet. I need support!!! lol

Ha ha ha you sound like me! Yup I'm nervous too! I'll probably end up feeling sick the night before the con just coz of nerves!

I'm not nervous atm, but when the time comes I'll be very nervous haha. I usually just smile like an idiot and go mute. When I met LeAnn Rimes mom had to talk on my behalf, when LeAnn asked my name to sign an autograph I honestly had to whisper to mom to ask her to say my name for me :thumbup: Hoping it's not that bad this time, they ARE just humans after all :WAVE: I often think they must be more nervous than us, we only have to meet 3 people, they have to meet hundreds.