Am I the only one nervous about this?

Mandelina

So I was thinking and realized that it's about week left...and then I got nervous!!!

Jeez, I'm so shy normally!

I will:

1) Fall on my face in front of the guests

2) Say something REALLY stupid

3) Just stand there like a fool and stare at them!

4) Show the guests that there is someone out there that can blush more furiously than Bella herself

So well yeah now I'm nervous!!! Both about meeting guests AND you guys.

Either I'll ramble on in a crazy speed or I'll just be quiet. I need support!!! lol

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I did was mumble "this is for you"

IF it hadn't been for Kev and that lovely crew member, he might not have realised it was a drawing.

Michael Shanks?

Well, the crew waved me forward to see him, he gave me a big smile and said "hello there" and I just smiled and handed him my photo :D

Useless!

You won't be the only one, believe me.

I don't know why, I don't obsess about anyone, just am so concious of doing something stupid, I freeze

I had to go up to the baking industry awards, and was practically unconcious!

Had to walk accross an entire dancefloor, walk up steps and meet Joanna Lumley, turn around for photographs then leave the stage and walk accross the dancefloor

The result? Cannot remember ANYTHING of the evening until I had got back to my seat.

Unfortunately, that included incredible food, meeting Paul Rankin, meeting various heads of icing companies etc.

Nada.

Ah well.

I have the photos to prove I was there! :D

Its ok when i get shy i talk about random rubbish that doesn't make sense and i also start talking extremely fast, i am sooooo terrified of falling flat on my face as im wearing heels all weekend lol xx

lol that sounds like me!!! I normally don't wear heels but I'm short so I wanna wear that during the weekend but I'll probably fall or something...gosh maybe heels wasn't such a good idea after all haha

Edited by Mandelina

Aw Rhi, I'm really the same way!!! I totally freeze when I met people, or I talk like a maniac!! Just ask djurgardare! The first time I met here, I was like talking non-stop so that there wouldn't be awkward :P lol

Awww :D well, that was good, since i was just as nervous as you were. remember when we talked about the Oscars? "well.. i was wondering... if ... well... if you ... maybe... wanted to.... eh... :D" hahahaha :P

Edited by djurgardare

Aw Rhi, I'm really the same way!!! I totally freeze when I met people, or I talk like a maniac!! Just ask djurgardare! The first time I met here, I was like talking non-stop so that there wouldn't be awkward :P lol

Awww :D but well, that was good, since i was just as nervous as you were. remember when we talked about the Oscars? "well.. i was wondering... if ... well... if you ... maybe... wanted to.... eh... :D" hahahaha :P

Hahahha of course I remember it silly, omg I'm laughing my ass off everyime I'm thinking abou it.

Good old times lol!

i'm blushing every time. such a coward haha! just spit it out lol :D

Oh.. no one worry... I'm there... I'm the one who gets verbal diarrhoea... YOu know the one who stands there looking panicked and trying to think of something to say and what actually comes out of their mouth is actually brain drivel? Yeah... Poor Dwight Schultz... I will never live that down as long as i live...*sighs and shakes head sadly* Cringeworthy.

Oh.. no one worry... I'm there... I'm the one who gets verbal diarrhoea... YOu know the one who stands there looking panicked and trying to think of something to say and what actually comes out of their mouth is actually brain drivel? Yeah... Poor Dwight Schultz... I will never live that down as long as i live...*sighs and shakes head sadly* Cringeworthy.

haha it can't have been worse then my with PFach...

"So....Congratz on the twitter victory...!"

haha :D

Rouge26 what did you do? :D lol

And Tiffany that doesn't sound so bad? :D

Oh no... It was far FAARRRRRRRRRRRR worse than that!! So bad. The only thing that could#ve been worse would be Hugh Jackman turning up... That would be... *shudders* Would you pay my bail??

Oh no... It was far FAARRRRRRRRRRRR worse than that!! So bad. The only thing that could#ve been worse would be Hugh Jackman turning up... That would be... *shudders* Would you pay my bail??

Now I'm really curious...what DID you do? :D

Yes do tell!

I turned into a raving lunatic. :D Blathered on and on whilst shaking his hand...For about 10 minutes... My friend had to rescue him... Oh the horror... You know when you have that little voice inside your head screaming at you to SHUT UP RIGHT NOW IDIOT!! And you just can't? It was horrible... Just horrible...