Am I the only one nervous about this?

Mandelina

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you do!! lol I'm so confused sometimes, even read just a couple of minutes ago that you're from Ireland haha :D

Well, I wish both of you all the luck in the world Jo! And hopefully I'll see you at ET4 :thumbup:

Awh thank you very much, you're really nice hehe :wub:

See you then, enjoy London! xx

Yeah Jo he def looks like he's enjoying himself! Me and Karly were gonna get onions signed but dunno now. For the Volturi I'll take either NM, Eclipse or BD.

Ahh he was great, told me to marry Joey or he'd marry him himself, and then specifically asked for a pic with him... Joey was like.. what.................oh.... coool :thumbup:

I have no clue what to get Jose to sign!! Maybe they'll be selling pics there?? Getting the special edition BD signed by volturi

me too!

awh congrats on getting married! you know what would be amazing!? if PFach was at ET4 and you can be like "well HAH! you don't get to marry him because i already did :wub: *holds out wedding finger*"

Yeah Jo he def looks like he's enjoying himself! Me and Karly were gonna get onions signed but dunno now. For the Volturi I'll take either NM, Eclipse or BD.

Ahh he was great, told me to marry Joey or he'd marry him himself, and then specifically asked for a pic with him... Joey was like.. what.................oh.... coool :thumbup:

I have no clue what to get Jose to sign!! Maybe they'll be selling pics there?? Getting the special edition BD signed by volturi

me too!

awh congrats on getting married! you know what would be amazing!? if PFach was at ET4 and you can be like "well HAH! you don't get to marry him because i already did :wub: *holds out wedding finger*"

hahaha, yeah you should totally do that if Peter goes to ET4 :D

me too!

Lmao I will!!

me too!

Lmao I will!!

YEY :) although you have GOLD you should totally come and see us Cullens in the standard area for a natter :)

me too!

Lmao I will!!

YEY :) although you have GOLD you should totally come and see us Cullens in the standard area for a natter :)

Oh definitely!! I'm a little bit worried about the whole going on my own thing tbh, it's hard not to be! But everyone has been so friendly and lovely I'm sure I wont be left on my tod at all :)

OMG i thought it was only me!! After spending 20 minutes queuing for Kellan's signing and think about "something cool to say" i managed to blurt out some nonsense :thumbup: that resulted in him looking at me like i was purple. I died inside a little bit that day. ^_^

So if anyone sees me about to make a fool of myself :lol: this time PLEASE someone stop me!!

Much appreciated!

x

Yeah I guess you're right...I'm just afraid I'll be too shy to say something since I'll have to speak English (although I can speak Swedish, but that would be even more awkward I think haha) and I'm always nervous when I speak English so this will be like 10 times worse :thumbup:

I'm not nervous atm, but when the time comes I'll be very nervous haha. I usually just smile like an idiot and go mute. When I met LeAnn Rimes mom had to talk on my behalf, when LeAnn asked my name to sign an autograph I honestly had to whisper to mom to ask her to say my name for me :thumbup: Hoping it's not that bad this time, they ARE just humans after all :lol: I often think they must be more nervous than us, we only have to meet 3 people, they have to meet hundreds.

Oh dear, Chesme! It's okay, you'll have to come with me during the autographs and I'll poke you to make you talk.

The trick, guys, is to BREATHE. Stay calm and remember they're just people and even if you say something REALLY DUMB they won't remember it by the end of the day.

Normally "It's a pleasure to meet you" goes down nicely, by the way. ^_^ And I'm sure Daniel has heard "Holy crap you're tall" more than once so try and avoid that. (Granted I'll probably say that when he towers over me despite my 5 inch heels!)

Ha ha ha I bet I'll say that to him! I did that to Alex (from Elliot Minor) once when we were having our pic taken and he just looked at me and smiled and then he squeezed my shoulder afterwards and hesitated when letting me go lol!

I'll probably be a nervous wreck beforehand, but then again I always am before I meet someone.

Then when I do meet them I just ask how they are, and take it from there. Usually it's bands I meet, so I ask how they thought the show went and stuff, none of the fangirl OMGZ YOU'RE SOOOO HOT! nonsense (:

I'm not nervous atm, but when the time comes I'll be very nervous haha. I usually just smile like an idiot and go mute. When I met LeAnn Rimes mom had to talk on my behalf, when LeAnn asked my name to sign an autograph I honestly had to whisper to mom to ask her to say my name for me :chair: Hoping it's not that bad this time, they ARE just humans after all :D I often think they must be more nervous than us, we only have to meet 3 people, they have to meet hundreds.

Oh dear, Chesme! It's okay, you'll have to come with me during the autographs and I'll poke you to make you talk.

If you poke me I'll squeal :( That would be worse than tripping over my words :chair: