Am I the only one nervous about this?

Mandelina

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! That was EXACTLY what I was planning on saying!!! :(

Anyway, I wanna hear your thoughts on this!

I was discussing with Mikaela what we could get autographed and I came up with the idea to buy t-shirts where we would print "TEAM VOLTURI" on the back and then a big Volturi crest on the front. What do you think?? :D

Damn! That was EXACTLY what I was planning on saying!!! :huh:

Anyway, I wanna hear your thoughts on this!

I was discussing with Mikaela what we could get autographed and I came up with the idea to buy t-shirts where we would print "TEAM VOLTURI" on the back and then a big Volturi crest on the front. What do you think?? :unsure:

Thats amazing! :) a really good idea! i'm personally getting my SE of Breaking Dawn signed by everyone because i cba to get special things for each person, but thats mint!

what you getting for mr molina? golden onion???? :whistling:

So I was thinking and realized that it's about week left...and then I got nervous!!!

Jeez, I'm so shy normally!

I will:

1) Fall on my face in front of the guests

2) Say something REALLY stupid

3) Just stand there like a fool and stare at them!

4) Show the guests that there is someone out there that can blush more furiously than Bella herself

So well yeah now I'm nervous!!! Both about meeting guests AND you guys.

Either I'll ramble on in a crazy speed or I'll just be quiet. I need support!!! lol

Lmfao I worry too. I RAMBLED ON to Peter Facinelli when I met him in July.

012.jpg

Hahaha I was like "SO THEN BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" He's like :D:D:unsure::huh:

:whistling:

Yeah, I thought so too!! I'm going to the printer tomorrow and see what they can do because at first we were doing them ourselves but I don't think it would look so good because I'm really bad at doing stuff like that :(

I have no idea!!! :o A photo probably!! If I find a onion in plastic I'll totally give it to him though :D

So I was thinking and realized that it's about week left...and then I got nervous!!!

Jeez, I'm so shy normally!

I will:

1) Fall on my face in front of the guests

2) Say something REALLY stupid

3) Just stand there like a fool and stare at them!

4) Show the guests that there is someone out there that can blush more furiously than Bella herself

So well yeah now I'm nervous!!! Both about meeting guests AND you guys.

Either I'll ramble on in a crazy speed or I'll just be quiet. I need support!!! lol

Lmfao I worry too. I RAMBLED ON to Peter Facinelli when I met him in July.

012.jpg

Hahaha I was like "SO THEN BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" He's like :o:D:unsure::huh:

:whistling:

I'm sure it wasn't that bad!!! He looks like he's enjoying himself! :P

Yeah Jo he def looks like he's enjoying himself! Me and Karly were gonna get onions signed but dunno now. For the Volturi I'll take either NM, Eclipse or BD.

Ahh he was great, told me to marry Joey or he'd marry him himself, and then specifically asked for a pic with him... Joey was like.. what.................oh.... coool :whistling:

I have no clue what to get Jose to sign!! Maybe they'll be selling pics there?? Getting the special edition BD signed by volturi

Yeah Jo he def looks like he's enjoying himself! Me and Karly were gonna get onions signed but dunno now. For the Volturi I'll take either NM, Eclipse or BD.

Ahh he was great, told me to marry Joey or he'd marry him himself, and then specifically asked for a pic with him... Joey was like.. what.................oh.... coool :whistling:

Why did he wanna marry him?? I hope you told Peter to back off from your man! lol :D

Ahhhh team volturi shirts!! I well want one! Ah yeah I may look for a plastic onion and spray paint it gold :unsure::huh:

Yeah I'm excited about my little idea now :D

I have no clue what to get Jose to sign!! Maybe they'll be selling pics there?? Getting the special edition BD signed by volturi

OMG I can't believe he asked to have a pic with Joey! Ha ha how cool!

Why did he wanna marry him?? I hope you told Peter to back off from your man! lol :unsure:

Because Joey is American, he had flown in from America that morning at 8am, got no sleep and sat on the floor of the shop where Peter was signing for 4 hours with me waiting for him. Oh and we hadnt seen each other for 4 months previous to that, lol. He's a saint, he didnt want to be the reason for me missing Peter. I told Peter this whole story in my ramblings.

Why did he wanna marry him?? I hope you told Peter to back off from your man! lol :huh:

Because Joey is American, he had flown in from America that morning at 8am, got no sleep and sat on the floor of the shop where Peter was signing for 4 hours with me waiting for him. Oh and we hadnt seen each other for 4 months previous to that, lol. He's a saint, he didnt want to be the reason for me missing Peter. I told Peter this whole story in my ramblings.

Well, I totally agree with Peter then!! That was really sweet of him! I don't think you can find too many men out there that can stand ramblings about Twilight all the time so he def must be a keeper! :unsure:

Ahh he was great, told me to marry Joey or he'd marry him himself, and then specifically asked for a pic with him... Joey was like.. what.................oh.... coool :D

OMG I can't believe he asked to have a pic with Joey! Ha ha how cool!

014.jpg

:wub: @ both of them lol :thumbup:

Awww :wub: That's so cool! :D When are you getting married??

on Feb 19th 2010... aka the weekend of ET3.. *facepalm* :thumbup:

Aw! Bad timing :( But it will be the best day of your life anyway I'm sure!!! :D :D

Of course! And we'll be at ET4 together as Mr. & Mrs.! Lol wow how weird :)

Awww :wub: That's so cool! :D When are you getting married??

on Feb 19th 2010... aka the weekend of ET3.. *facepalm* :thumbup:

Aw! Bad timing :( But it will be the best day of your life anyway I'm sure!!! :D :D

Of course! And we'll be at ET4 together as Mr. & Mrs.! Lol wow how weird :)

Aw! Sounds wonderful :( You said he was from America, right? So he's moving to UK?