Am I the only one nervous about this?

Mandelina

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shush you! *scowls at Vicky* not my fault I'm 2 inches shorter than you. I'm pondering buying some stilletos just for meeting Daniel. Least at the auto session I wont feel as intimidated cause he will be sat down. I'm so gonna have to try and not be all like "so how often do you work out?"

HAHA Edward in stiletto's :blink: depends which outfit your wearing...i'd forget stiletto's if you meet and green when your wearing your basebal outfit :blink:

and Vicky...i hope Charlie's like Alex :YAHOO:

Shush you! *scowls at Vicky* not my fault I'm 2 inches shorter than you. I'm pondering buying some stilletos just for meeting Daniel. Least at the auto session I wont feel as intimidated cause he will be sat down. I'm so gonna have to try and not be all like "so how often do you work out?"

HAHA Edward in stiletto's :o depends which outfit your wearing...i'd forget stiletto's if you meet and green when your wearing your basebal outfit :o

and Vicky...i hope Charlie's like Alex ;)

LMAO. "Win us onto Team Volturi, we got a kiss from a member of the Wolf Pack already."

So I was thinking and realized that it's about week left...and then I got nervous!!!

Jeez, I'm so shy normally!

I will:

1) Fall on my face in front of the guests

2) Say something REALLY stupid

3) Just stand there like a fool and stare at them!

4) Show the guests that there is someone out there that can blush more furiously than Bella herself

So well yeah now I'm nervous!!! Both about meeting guests AND you guys.

Either I'll ramble on in a crazy speed or I'll just be quiet. I need support!!! lol

Its sometimes good if you get nervous!!

At ET1 I yelled Peter really loud and then when he turned around I went completely numb and star struck haha/ I didn't say anything to him just stared and he just took my face and kissed me really hard hahaha!

I say people dont get star struck enough :o hehehe

So I was thinking and realized that it's about week left...and then I got nervous!!!

I will:

4) Show the guests that there is someone out there that can blush more furiously than Bella herself

Either I'll ramble on in a crazy speed or I'll just be quiet. I need support!!! lol

At ET1 I yelled Peter really loud and then when he turned around I went completely numb and star struck haha/ I didn't say anything to him just stared and he just took my face and kissed me really hard hahaha!

He did?! Like a real kiss?! Give me the dirty details!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Now I wanna be star struck too hahaha ;)

I will:

He did?! Like a real kiss?! Give me the dirty details!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Now I wanna be star struck too hahaha :(

haha yeah, a right smacker on the lips lol, and he held my head hahahah it was sooo funny after, he just winked and walked out the room :o it was just after the dance at the proms. I dont even know why i yelled his name ;)

I will:

He did?! Like a real kiss?! Give me the dirty details!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Now I wanna be star struck too hahaha :(

haha yeah, a right smacker on the lips lol, and he held my head hahahah it was sooo funny after, he just winked and walked out the room :o it was just after the dance at the proms. I dont even know why i yelled his name ;)

:(:o:o

Gosh, that must have been the best freaking experience in your life lol.

I know I would have thought that anyway!

Now I'm really jealous and will walk around screaming "Charlie" all the time hoping he'll do the same lol!

I will:

I say people dont get star struck enough :P hehehe

Now I wanna be star struck too hahaha :o

haha yeah, a right smacker on the lips lol, and he held my head hahahah it was sooo funny after, he just winked and walked out the room :P it was just after the dance at the proms. I dont even know why i yelled his name :P

:o:o:o

Now I'm really jealous and will walk around screaming "Charlie" all the time hoping he'll do the same lol!

hahahah, I think I shall be doing the same thing!!!

Hes a right hottie isnt he corrr! heheh

it was a good experience :) i felt all the eyes on me after it though it made me blush :( hahaha

I will:

Oh dear god I think I woulda just looked completely dumb founded if he'd done that to me! Lol!

I will:

Now I wanna be star struck too hahaha :o

haha yeah, a right smacker on the lips lol, and he held my head hahahah it was sooo funny after, he just winked and walked out the room :P it was just after the dance at the proms. I dont even know why i yelled his name :P

:o:o:o

Ha ha ha ha ha we can but dream! Ooooft I'd love a kiss off Charlie!

HAHA Edward in stiletto's :P depends which outfit your wearing...i'd forget stiletto's if you meet and green when your wearing your basebal outfit :P

and Vicky...i hope Charlie's like Alex :P

LMAO. "Win us onto Team Volturi, we got a kiss from a member of the Wolf Pack already."

YESSS!! you have to do something extroadinary to win our acceptance of you volturi people....for example...a kiss?!

LOL. Heels? Can't wear'em to save my life! Sorry it'll have to be a case of 'Sorry mate you'll have to pick me up!' :) He's big enough, he can take it!:)

I really can imagine myself looking up at him and going "oh my gosh you're soooo tall" ha ha ha ha ha! I must remind myself over and over not to say that!

Hahahahah! Me too!!! I'm so short so I'll be feeling like a dwarf beside him :thumbup:

Edited by Mandelina

He's that tall? :P I'll feel so short...lol I always do so this will be extreme haha

He's 6'8" according to his IMDB profile. The tallest guys I've ever known were 6'7 so he beats even them!

Are u serious?? I'm only 5'4"!!! :P

Me too and i'm rubbish in heels. The photo's will be interesting either it will just be the top of our heads or he will need to sit down x