2. 2. Are you going to ET2?

• Yes!
    • No *sigh and cries with Mandelina*

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

waht's the difference please between Gold and silver?

Hope to het tickets for ET3.

This is taken from the ET2 website so may NOT be 100% what is offered at ET2, but it gives you an idea.

Standard:

Exclusive convention souvenir programme

Exclusive convention gifts/surprise

Access to all talks over the days of the event

1 free autograph from each guest (up to a maximum of 6 guests)

Access to 2 themed parties (Friday & Saturday Night)

Access to 1 "chill out" party on Sunday night

Access to the dealers room.

PLUS! Many more surprises to come!

Silver:

1 exclusive convention photo featuring all of the guests attending

Priority seating behind the Gold programme holders for the guest talks

PLUS everything that is included in the standard programme admission. (listed above)

Gold:

Exclusive drinks reception with the guests on Friday evening

Reserved priority seating for the guest talks

Exclusive convention t-shirt

PLUS everything that is included in the standard & silver programme admissions. (listed above)

I don't really mind as long as I get to go :D

This pretty much :blush: For me it depends on what all my friends who are going get, I'd like to be with them and with gold & silver tickets there'd be times when I couldn't be. Plus standard was more than a good enough experience for me anyways :clap:

I remember Debs saying something about 7am! ;)

Plan on staying up on Saturday :P

I was queuing at 6am :(

I was up so early I cant even remember what time I got there to start queuing but I got G4 for ET2 I think after reading this I'll be very lucky to get a number like that again!

I think at ET they went on sale at 9am didnt they?! I know alot of us were there a long time haha

• 2 weeks later...

My OH and I have been discussing it tonight and for the £114 difference for two tickets to go from standard to silver not sure if its worth it. My boyfriend isn't really interested in the pictures but likes to get the autos so realistically even if there is 6 guests and I want photos with all of them and on the basis that 4/5 guests at ET2 are only £10 for the photo shoots it would only cost me £60 to get photos with all 6(if there are 6 at ET3). So on that we've decided we're going to go standard as I'd probably still save money even if I wanted photos with all the guests at ET3 as only I am interested in the pics.

Think if i do end up going i will get standared.... and then buy the pictures...

makes it seem more spread out money wise...

yeah thats my theory too =]

And as Sam said the photoshoots aren't going to add up to enough to make up the difference.

Plus I was standard at ET and didn't feel like I was missing out on anything!

Well as much as I REALLY REALLY want a gold or silver I dont think I can afford them either :gorgeous:

I know you get the tshirt and the reception drinks with the guests, but as Tiff and a few others are saying it just doesnt add up to photos and autographs. No matter were we sit at the talks we can see. I also noticed SM have put a topic on here saying from now on no-one is going to be able to take photos or video footage of the guests at talks and discos. Seeing as this was a massive advantage of being gold at prom and its been stopped now then seems daft to pay 195 plus hotel, plus travel plus food and drink for a shake of their hands?

Am I being a scrooge and do you think SM are going to be lenient as they were in prom or will they make sure we adhere to the rules??? :firedevil:

Video footage has never been allowed during the talks, so that's no change.

As for taking photos with the guests during the prom, I don't think it will ever be possible at Eternal Twilight. I guess we were about 200 people during Proms, and Eternal Twilight have 800 people - that's a big difference. The guests would be suffocated if everyone asked for photos with them. The reason it was allowed during the Proms was because the guests themselves felt comfortable with it.