Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

Jacko did do a signing event a few years ago in Japan. I think it was about £300 a ticket, to get to meet him.

it was $5000 each auto with the best prof you can have a photo with him and now its worth that money and so much more , now what would a lot of us pay to meet this man :-(

no more they paid and got something real great they meet him

jason :WAVE:

he did a signing?! how the hell did i miss that!? although in fairness i'd have been in my early teens and had severe lack of money to go to japan way back when....although apart from getting older....i still have no money haha.

such a shame about him though :YAHOO:

Jacko did do a signing event a few years ago in Japan. I think it was about £300 a ticket, to get to meet him.

it was $5000 each auto with the best prof you can have a photo with him and now its worth that money and so much more , now what would a lot of us pay to meet this man :-(

Just shows, you never know whats going to happen after you meet some of the fantastic guests at these shows.

Aayesha, just for info, heres link to some details about that Jacko event:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/08/jacko-apprec...400-a-handshake

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/09/jackos-party-for-the-poor/

Edited by keithporter23

Just shows, you never know whats going to happen after you meet some of the fantastic guests at these shows.

Aayesha, just for info, heres link to some details about that Jacko event:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/09/jackos-party-for-the-poor/

it's bad that if i had the money i'd have been at that! i said with the gigs in london anyways i didn't care how much tickets were - i was going ! haha and i got tickets right beside the stage too for ma 21st...talk about gutted

ta for the link deary :)

I want my old life back - the one I had before this thread started!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol me 2 ;-)

well i think its safe to say its not a hollywood a lister otherwise jason would not of made the decision he did, its proberly someone like tom sellick, that sort of level imo

has chris plummer done an event before?

who knows lol

I think it David Hasslehoff! DO I win something if i'm right?

He filmed a uk tour recently and he's really into the UK at the moment and as far as I'm aware he hasnt done a UK con!

I want Peter DeLuise.

Andrea x

Russell Crowe?

:D

Forgot about him. Add him to the list too:

Let's play a game and make a list of the most ridiculously unrealistic (for a UK con) guests it could be regardless of US/UK. I'll start:

Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Mel Gibson, Arnold Scwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Hugh Jackman, Liam Neeson, Clint Eastwood, Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Sean Connery, Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker, Christian Bale, Sigourney Weaver, The Rock, Jet Li, Adam Sandler, Will Farrell, Colin Farrell, Hugh Grant, Anthony Hopkins, Gyneth Paltrow, Robery Downey Jr (yes, that's right), Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Harrison Ford, Shia LeBeouf, Megan Fox (yes, that's right), Cate Blanchett, Jodie Foster, Halle Berry, Nicolas Cage, John Travolta, John Malkovich, John Cusack, James Caan, Ben Affleck, J-Lo, Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Forresst Whittiker, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Kiera Knightly, Ewan MacGregor, Michael J. Fox, Sly Stallone (yes, that's right), Jack Nicholson, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sarah Jessica Parker, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Aniston or any of Friends, Kevin Bacon, Wesley Snipes, Kirsten Dunst, Tobey Maguire, Ed Norton, Jennifer Connelly, Liv Tyler, Jeff Bridges, Eric Bana, Matthew MacConaghy, Eddie Murphy.

Elizabeth Taylor and Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman, Gene Hackman, Owen Wilson, Live Schrieber, Ryan Reynolds, Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, Ralph Fiennes, Jude Law, Peneope Cruz, Antonio Banderas. Uma Thurman, Ethan Hawke, Samuel L Jackson, Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Christopher Walken, Dennis Hooper, Kevin Costner. Denzel Washington. Lindsay Lohan.

Maybe the list should be pinned up on the Guest Suggestions section... :D

Edited by nicky

Russell Crowe?

;)

Forgot about him. Add him to the list too:

Let's play a game and make a list of the most ridiculously unrealistic (for a UK con) guests it could be regardless of US/UK. I'll start:

Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Mel Gibson, Arnold Scwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Hugh Jackman, Liam Neeson, Clint Eastwood, Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Sean Connery, Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker, Christian Bale, Sigourney Weaver, The Rock, Jet Li, Adam Sandler, Will Farrell, Colin Farrell, Hugh Grant, Anthony Hopkins, Gyneth Paltrow, Robery Downey Jr (yes, that's right), Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Harrison Ford, Shia LeBeouf, Megan Fox (yes, that's right), Cate Blanchett, Jodie Foster, Halle Berry, Nicolas Cage, John Travolta, John Malkovich, John Cusack, James Caan, Ben Affleck, J-Lo, Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Forresst Whittiker, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Kiera Knightly, Ewan MacGregor, Michael J. Fox, Sly Stallone (yes, that's right), Jack Nicholson, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sarah Jessica Parker, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Aniston or any of Friends, Kevin Bacon, Wesley Snipes, Kirsten Dunst, Tobey Maguire, Ed Norton, Jennifer Connelly, Liv Tyler, Jeff Bridges, Eric Bana, Matthew MacConaghy, Eddie Murphy.

Elizabeth Taylor and Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman, Gene Hackman, Owen Wilson, Live Schrieber, Ryan Reynolds, Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, Ralph Fiennes, Jude Law, Peneope Cruz, Antonio Banderas. Uma Thurman, Ethan Hawke, Samuel L Jackson, Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Christopher Walken, Dennis Hooper, Kevin Costner. Denzel Washington. Lindsay Lohan.

You can forget any of the top directors as well

George Lucas, Steven Speilberg, James Cameron, Michael Bay, Christopher Nolan, Bryan Singer You get the jest of it

Whoopi Goldberg

before anyone says she wouldn't do one.

if you watch the extras on the Blu Ray Star Trek movies collection she says she would do one but has never been asked

That seems to be a very common problem - theres lots of guests who would be perfect, but no-one has ever asked them. Maybe its the thoughts that a lot of people on here have - that the guest is too big to be asked, but you never know unless you ask them!

Whoopi Goldberg

if you watch the extras on the Blu Ray Star Trek movies collection she says she would do one but has never been asked

Thats her story, after all it can make a good get out so she is still perceived as fan friendly without the hassle of coming into too much contact with the great unwashed. Look at some of those huge ST events in the US for example, I find it virtually impossible to imagine she has never been approached to attend one of them.

Whoopi Goldberg

Thats her story, after all it can make a good get out so she is still perceived as fan friendly without the hassle of coming into too much contact with the great unwashed. Look at some of those huge ST events in the US for example, I find it virtually impossible to imagine she has never been approached to attend one of them.

i agree completely

She is meant to be a really lovely lady but after saying that on film she must have been invited to attend loads of events since!

Hmmm...no one's mentioned Robin Williams...he'd be a great guest!

I'd file him under unrealistic too though would love to meet him for Dead Poet's Society.

Given the ANOES guests I'll take a stab that the amazing guest is Wes Craven....but not sure.

I'd file him under unrealistic too though would love to meet him for Dead Poet's Society.

Given the ANOES guests I'll take a stab that the amazing guest is Wes Craven....but not sure.

Robin is a really lovely guy, real fan pleaser. I met him when he was over last and he signed 2 things and posed for a photo and he did the same for pretty much everyone.

Wes Craven was booked for the other lot once wasnt he, had to cancell though. Dont know if that was meant to be a 1st time signing though or not?

I'm sure he was booked to appear at another UK event last year and he either cancelled or it was just a strong rumour that the organiser didn't deny so I'd say he was a possibility.

I mentioned him all the way back on page 2. Agreed he would be a great guest to meet.

I'm sure he was booked to appear at another UK event last year and he either cancelled or it was just a strong rumour that the organiser didn't deny so I'd say he was a possibility.
Maybe one day then!

Hey, haven't really kept up with this thread seeing as it's 90 pages long now but the last post with the "take the Mickey" line made me think it could be a hidden clue and the guest is called Micheal something. Mickey Rourke? I can't think of any other Michaels right now! :thumbup: