Ticket Number?

lakey89

Hey...

Just like we did for ET and ET2, what ticket number did you get?

If I can work out how to do it I will also edit this page to include who is at Birmingham/London and their ticket number :)

Im ST8 at Birmingham :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birmingham

Gold

1 & 2 - aliicullen

4 - foundmyedward

5 - jodierawr

9 - ClaireMK

10 - ma monkey man xx

11 - twilightobsessive

14 & 15 - lara11

16 & 17 - XxXStephXxX

20 - beauty&bear

27 & 28 - twilightmum49

29 - Twilighter

35 - Vicki Uk

39 & 40 - rogue26

41 - Rpatts-forever

43 - MrsTwilight

53 - gillianre

Standard

1 - 4 - dragonsanddaffodils

5 - bewarethepossums

6 - LisaMarie

8 - Carlisle's Med Student

12 - rayray_x

13 & 14 - vicki

15 & 16 - naurarwen fangorn

27 - Lyndsay

30 & 31 - Ilora-danon

40 - Hattiefang

53 & 54 - Tsheep

59 & 60 - jacobs bint

62 & 63 - __Chelsea__

64 - Gemma

71 - pegasusmarsters

77 & 78 - EdwardDiggory

79 - Jemma

80 - hobbitfanatic

113 - Tiffanyy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

London

Gold

2 - elodie

3, 4 & 5 - Jewls

7 & 8 - Stacey

9 - mandelina

10 - Djurgardare

11 & 12 - twilight fanatic92

13 & 14 - sassycullen

15 - ______a

16 - Isabelle&lily

20 - julie cullen

21 - rachel_lena

Standard

6 - domino

9 & 10 - mrscullen

20 - myself205

21 - julez

26 & 27 - sugarspunsister

28 - CharmedOne

37 - heavenly

50 - babe4ever

58 & 59 - LilylovesEdwardCullen

79 & 80 - lisajb28

Edited by Carlisle's Med Student

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ST71.

I'm concerned, I ordered pretty late but we've still not hit the 100's... Do you guys think enough tickets have even sold to make this event plausible? O_O

What do you consider to be 'late'? :blink:

Like 2 weeks ago, we figured that'd be cutting it pretty close with the tickets. I'm just surprised to have such a low number, I guess.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm ST71.

I'm concerned, I ordered pretty late but we've still not hit the 100's... Do you guys think enough tickets have even sold to make this event plausible? O_O

It'll be fine don't worry. ET1 took time to sell out. Also there are things a foot (advertising wise) that could have a very big impact.

Hmmm, I guess. It's a pretty low key event with regards to advertising, so I guess it's not getting much interest. It could do with a big ol' push, but that costs money.

Someone could do with printing off some flyers and leaving a few stacks in HMV and Virgin Megastores.

I have a question actually. Will ticket numbers (aka first come first served) have any impact on the event? Like are there any benefits for the people who ordered relatively early? I know at LFCC the Twilight Talk was based on "FCFS" for seating....

Edited by Ilora-Danon

I'm ST71.

It'll be fine don't worry. ET1 took time to sell out. Also there are things a foot (advertising wise) that could have a very big impact.

Okay, thanks for the reassurance. I just saw that ET2 had sold out way in advance but seems like the sales are pretty slow for this.

At any rate I'm quite glad for the slowness because it meant I got my ticket. ^.^ I'd have been heartbroken if I'd not been able to come.

• Showmasters Admin

I have a question actually. Will ticket numbers (aka first come first served) have any impact on the event? Like are there any benefits for the people who ordered relatively early? I know at LFCC the Twilight Talk was based on "FCFS" for seating....

Yes they do. As you'll see in the "How things work" thread I wrote. We load the hall in groups of 10 based on your ticket number. So the lower your ticket number the closer to the front you are in the talks.

I'm ST71.

Well, let us know if we can do any more!

I have posted it on my facebook, and on Deviantart and other forums I am on.

Will put a banner on too when one is available

Yes they do. As you'll see in the "How things work" thread I wrote. We load the hall in groups of 10 based on your ticket number. So the lower your ticket number the closer to the front you are in the talks.

The friends I'm going with have lower ticket numbers than me, is it possible that we can all sit together? I'd really rather not be far away from them because I'm prone to collapsing, etc, and just don't want to be on my own. I'd ask if I could be counted among disabled (I have fibromyalgia which severely effects my life and I normally use a cane) but I'm not in receipt of DLA so I'm worried it wouldn't be accepted anyway.