London Film and Comic Con 2010

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, always am. It's become my annual little trip away lol.

This year I went alone as of last min -until then I was going with someone but we split up- , so next year I'll likely be going alone with more notice and can try and organise some sort of meetup or something.

Guest wise I'd like to see especially:

Robert Englund - know he is at CM London but I have no holiday left for another trip to london this year lol

Doug Bradley - always up for meeting him again, and have a new Hellraiser poster

Bruce Campbell - PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP

Mercedes McNab - been to a couple of events so fingers crossed for future ones

Tiffany Shepis - favourite horror actress

Lloyd Kaufman - would be a coup and a half for me that

John Barrowman - PLEASE

Linda Hamilton - again PRETTY PLEASE, has now done a UK event so hoping for future SM appearance

Robert Patrick - for T2 and x-files

Rowan Atkinson - someone posted it above and I realised that I really wanna meet that man!

Star Wars guests are always on my list to see, but especially

Mark Hamill - I know a long shot but whatever

Carrie Fisher - would be amazing even if [likely] a very brief meet

Any horror guests also welcome (not often getting a lot of them at LFCC)

I'm planning to go next year, this year was brilliant, and I'm sure there'll be at least a couple of people I'll want to see.

freema aggyman

john barroman

naoko mori cos I love her to death, so beautiful

sean bean (sharpe is the best!) ohh a sharpe reunion would be amazing

David Tennant!

I'd love any of the above mentioned :D I'd also love to see Billie Piper and Jamie Bamber...

This was my first LFCC and I can say with almost certainty that I'll be at the next one. Time to start putting money away as I really wanted to spend more than the money I'd set aside for this one... so many people to meet!!

This too was my first convention and was adamant I'd be back for next years but unfortunately, if the dates for next year are definite, it's gonna clash with a trip to China - damn! In which case, I'm thinking Collectormania may be a good alternative??

I'm planning to go next year, this year was brilliant, and I'm sure there'll be at least a couple of people I'll want to see.

freema aggyman

john barroman

naoko mori cos I love her to death, so beautiful

sean bean (sharpe is the best!) ohh a sharpe reunion would be amazing

David Tennant!

I'd love any of the above mentioned :( I'd also love to see Billie Piper and Jamie Bamber...

David Tennant can do conventions by the time LFCC 2010 comes around so its not impossible! :D

I think I'll be back..the only restriction on my part is Uni..because its nursing I dont get a 6 week break and my holidays are scattered about the place.

So cross your fingers and toes for me.. ^_^

I always love going to the LFCCs and had a great time this weekend. I hope to go next year.

Will certainly go if there are Buffy & Angel guests this time (I know we had Dominic Keating at this event, but maybe someone in a few more episodes next year).

You bet I'll go again.

Jeffrey Combs as my number one top favourite actor.

Michael Ironside again.

Colm Feore. (Storm of the Century)

Ben Browder.

David Tennant.

Alice Krige.

Brad Dourif (again)

David Cronenberg (if only)

Christopher Walken.

Elvira!

I'd love to see some Bones guests, I know that may not nescessarily be possible but it'd be amazing!!!

Or failing that then Philip Glenister, I know he's already done a Collectormania recently but I missed it so this is from a purely selfish point of view!!11