London Film and Comic Con 2010

After an absoloutely amazing Sunday at LFCC 09' I will definately be going to LFCC 2010!

I know it isnt for another year but I cant wait for the forum to be opened and for information to start rolling in, this time I will be keeping my eye out from the beginning, I can sense that if its anything like this past weekend, its going to be even better!

Who else is going to attend and who would you like to see as a guest?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like a droup of ppl from shows, like all the surviving docs or all of sg1 or all of red dwarf or all of the firefly cast, but id love for jewel to be there as I didnt have the time or funds to see her this time.

lenard nimoy and william shatner!

kiether sutherland

freema aggyman

john barroman

naoko mori cos I love her to death, so beautiful

sean bean (sharpe is the best!) ohh a sharpe reunion would be amazing

Oh for F##k's sake - July again!! The one month in the year I can't get anywhere.

don't panic there are other events as well as LFCC, the next collectormania in London, Glasgow and then the milton keynes in 2010 - these are not in July

the dude :thumbup:

Edited by the dude

I am going! This is the only year my work wouldn't let me have the weekend off :P I have already warned them that I am going next year even if they are extremely busy again. A years notice has to be enough! Haha.

i have been to every LFCC so far, will be at LFCC2010 for sure

the dude :P

Dude!!

You must put a photo on here, so we know who you are and can come say hello next time!

I was saying to Starbuck73, there's a lot of Dudes here, but which one is THE Dude??

Yeah come on SM get Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki to be at LFCC next year that would be great.

Charmed (Piper & Leo), Knight Rider (New), another Dr Who (Tennant), Edward Furlong (thought he was great this year), Twilight & New Moon (Vampires, Humans, Werewolfs).

But One thing about having these sort of guests would be that LFCC would prob sell out :thumbup: