6693_137995722424_791622424_3043876_2383771_n.jpg

Me and Vic ! :thumbup:

6693_137995777424_791622424_3043886_680747_n.jpg

6693_137995717424_791622424_3043875_7427319_n.jpg

6693_137995662424_791622424_3043865_7312087_n.jpg

And this just made me giggle..

6693_137995687424_791622424_3043870_2849643_n.jpg

DDR PANDA!

EDIT- I just realised that Cee's signed in, the person in the photos above is xVickyCullenx :)

Edited by Cee

Cool pics so far but we need more :D

my bloody batteries on my camera died on me - did not get chance to take many pics - but i am sure that this thread will be full of pics from other happy visitors soon

the dude :thumbup:

So looking at Michael Shanks large line so no matter my 12 yr old daughter stepped forward in a place where there was no line, no signing and no celebrity signing no person taking money so no problem I was wrong this guy in a crew tshirt put his hand on my daughters shoulder and pushed her backwards nearly pushing her over.

If this had been any where else the guy would have been on the floor, but my daughter through her tears asked me not to make a fuss and just wanted to go home so we did.

So hope the rest of you enjoyed we didn't and won't be back and also will be passing this story on to many people as possible.

I wait for this to be deleted by the organisers.

Too Tall is the head of the crew. He is relatively tall, hence the nickname. He is a very professional chap who takes those responsibilities very seriously, and once the crew return from the event he himself will probably contact you directly.

I'm not going to comment on the incident. I will say two things.

1) I'm sorry, but I honestly don't understand why you didn't bring this up at the event, at the time. Doesn't make sense.

2) This is not the forum for you to raise an issue of this severity. You need to talk to them directly. It's nothing to do with secrecy - if this issue is completely as you've presented it, it's very serious, and SM will give it the gravitas it deserves. Until then, you need to be professional, and take a productive approach.

Edited by MikeDonovan

6329_100579833259_560233259_2048597_712298_n.jpg

Me and Danny Trejo

:YAHOO:

wicked, pleased to see Danny was allowing posed photos - I was supposed to go today but was unable to make it. Going in the morning instead. I'm only attending just to meet Danny as there's nobody else of interest for me this time. Gonna get him to sign my devils rejects poster to go with the other 8 sigs I have on it already :YAHOO:

Here are the pics I took (not many)

imagejpg.th.jpg

You can see how nervous I am on this one, it was my first photo op!

dsc00020i.th.jpg

dsc00032e.th.jpg

dsc00035q.th.jpg

I also had the honour of meeting Scott Bakula :YAHOO:

I hope I'm alowed to post the pics of other fans, if not please remove them :)

Aelred

Edited by Aelred

We checked the website this morning before we left and nothing was changed so we set off.

60 miles later and a train and tube journey we where at the venue. No problem with a queue was in it for 45 minutes to get in only to find a small A4 piece of paper saying the person we had come to see wasn't in attendance and there was nothing they could do about it. I think there was and it could have been put on the website saying that he would not be there until Sunday.

This person being Peter Facinelli.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=51504

Thread started at 3.42am Saturday with a screen cap from Twitter to prove it was genuine. As you were only travelling 60 miles, my guess is that it was there before you left.

To the person asking if Edward did hugs: He was putting his arm around folk but I asked if I could hug him and he had no problem with it..I love my photoshoot with him :YAHOO:. I'll up load it soon tho.

For now:

2ibkjg1.jpg

axydc.jpg

^i look soo bad here but its because i was so nervous

wbcitk.jpg

Woooo!

Edited by touchthesky

We checked the website this morning before we left and nothing was changed so we set off.

60 miles later and a train and tube journey we where at the venue. No problem with a queue was in it for 45 minutes to get in only to find a small A4 piece of paper saying the person we had come to see wasn't in attendance and there was nothing they could do about it. I think there was and it could have been put on the website saying that he would not be there until Sunday.

This person being Peter Facinelli.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=51504

Thread started at 3.42am Saturday with a screen cap from Twitter to prove it was genuine. As you were only travelling 60 miles, my guess is that it was there before you left.

Not being a member of the forum I didn't look at that but the front page saying who was there and who wasn't

Edited by Tmcloud

great day and great guests. here are a couple (i didn't take many, but got a lot taken of me;) )

S5001732.jpg

me as a tusken raider (you proberly didn't see me but you could hear me)

S5001735.jpg

me and gary kurtz (what a gent)

if you have any pics of me or taken with me could you please send them to tubbytusken@yahoo.co.uk

thank you

JackJewelStaite.jpg

She was just perfect, lovely and sweet. Not the greatest time I've had at one of these but it was alright. Also met Josh Herdman, but didn't get a photo, we just talked about a mutual friend.

Edited by gregmss