Talk Times and Photo Ops times

But now I know some people who are now unable to go to the Peter photoshoot due to having to catch certain timed transport home...

Like me!! WHo couldn't go to the Keeley photoshoot after buying tickets 'cause of the time!! So gave away my ticket... Bought Peter and Alex ones only for the time's for them to be changed!!! So i've wasted a load of money!!! Not happy!!!

Hi Lula's, don't think I don;'t know who you are! :-p

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have booked for the twilight talk and for a picture with michael shanks on sunday will i have to miss one???

No, you won't. At least not completely. You can either quickly nip out during the talk or come in a bit later. I'd say come in a bit later, or make yourself known to crew when you leave to make sure you can get back in.

Explain to the crew at the photo shoot area that you have a ticket for the Twilight talk, and they will try to get you through more fast.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Hi Lula's, don't think I don;'t know who you are! :-p

They're TRA'ers :D

But my Peter and Alex ones are fine....doesn't worry me too much since they're not for me...I'm there to see Paul Couvela :D

Edited by Mrs Hat

will refunds be able if you can no longer make peter's photoshot due to change in time???? or swap them for another photosession

I don;t know mate. I don't think so. I think its says all photoshoots are non-refundable... And subject to change. AM wondering If i can beg... No fancy background just a photo somewhere and and run like hell to the train station??? Hmm... Will speak nice to the organiser people when I get there... There has to be some way around it.... Somehow...

Is the photographer the nice man with the loud hawaiian shirt I met in the lift in MK???

Is the photographer the nice man with the loud hawaiian shirt I met in the lift in MK???

There's two photographers, Malcolm and Danielle.

Usually Malcolm is covering Zone A and Danielle is covering Zone B.

Does Malcolm have glasses and a ponytail? If he took the photo's at Mk then it was him in the lift at the hotel! :-)

Right..hope i ask/explain this okay.

On saturday I want a photo with Edward and Keeley (not an option to get edward on sunday since we are unsure what time we will arrive..and i NEED this photo lol.)

I have Edwards booked (booked last week) but not Keeleys..

Would the best thing to do be to go to Edwards first, then Keeleys? Since hers runs longer? Or do it the other way around?

sunday Quarshie and Lloyd photoshoot are near each other, so any chance to have a group photo with them please? Episode 1 Special, would be cool dont you think?

even better would have been Prowse with Lloyd or Prowse/Mayhew/Baker

How long will it take for a photoshoot. The Peter Facinelli one has been changed to 3.05. But I want to be at a talk at 4.00, would I have enough time to go to both.

Also when can you start queuing for the photo shoot ^^

Edited by Glowingwings

• Showmasters Admin

1.25 Alex Meraz seems to clash with the potter talk, if I got that picture taken quickly could I still go into the Potter talk... which starts at 1:15?

Yes, just get a ticket and then you can enter anytime after the hall is loaded. Just be quiet :(

sunday Quarshie and Lloyd photoshoot are near each other, so any chance to have a group photo with them please? Episode 1 Special, would be cool dont you think?

even better would have been Prowse with Lloyd or Prowse/Mayhew/Baker

Can't see it happening.