New Event Announcement - Collectormania London

showmasters

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, LFCC is in Earls Court 2, while this is in Earls Court Olympia 2.

Olympia 2 is near to Kensington tube station.

http://www.eco.co.uk/visitors/venue-access/

olympia is a different location to earls court exhibition centres were the london film and comic con was, its run by the same company and some event managers work between the 2 but earls court and olympia are 2 different locations, close though, short ride on the district line from earls court to kensington olympia station

http://www.eco.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/

When do tickets etc go on sale for this? Are they roughly the same price as LFCC?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but what convention is on during the same weekend?

Just check out the links section on the massive events website.

And dont say that is against forum rules because I am only directing someone to massive events!

Checked it out, couldnt see any events with same dates :-/ but dont worry about it, dont wanna be breaking the rules here :-)

If its a substitute location for Milton Keynes it should be free entry shouldn't it?

Checked it out, couldnt see any events with same dates :-/ but dont worry about it, dont wanna be breaking the rules here :-)

Daft they was they were happy to hand out flyers for it at the LFCC...

On the flyer it says "Free entry" at the top and "Prices: Early Bird from 9am £10, Standard from 11am 5£ Adults £3 Kids" near the bottom.

So which is it?:headscratch:

I will need to check but im certain my flyer only had the prices and no mention of free entry, perhaps the free entry ones were misprints,

Im certain with it being a london venue there will be a cost for entry like the lfcc, the cost for renting a hall in earls court or this case olympia are substantially more than an open area in mk shopping centre or even an area at a lower league footie stadium

I will need to check but im certain my flyer only had the prices and no mention of free entry, perhaps the free entry ones were misprints,

Im certain with it being a london venue there will be a cost for entry like the lfcc, the cost for renting a hall in earls court or this case olympia are substantially more than an open area in mk shopping centre or even an area at a lower league footie stadium

Sounds strange if there should be two versions of the flyer. I just got mine this last Saturday.

This is what it looks like:

Flyer%203.JPG

I just postet part of the flyer as I am not sure if reproduction like that is allowed. Of couse if there is any problems with the picture as it is I will delete right away. Hope it is ok though.

Edit: Never mind, I just saw the question has already been raised in a seperat thread. I will just await an answer there. B)

Edited by Satchel Pooch

I can't wait for Collectormania London but can we have Collectormania Nottingham soon?

Phil1701 :D

Sounds strange if there should be two versions of the flyer. I just got mine this last Saturday.

Flyer%203.JPG

I just postet part of the flyer as I am not sure if reproduction like that is allowed. Of couse if there is any problems with the picture as it is I will delete right away. Hope it is ok though.

Edit: Never mind, I just saw the question has already been raised in a seperat thread. I will just await an answer there. :D

Intresting :(

I can't wait for Collectormania London but can we have Collectormania Nottingham soon?

Phil1701 :dance:

Flyer%203.JPG

Edit: Never mind, I just saw the question has already been raised in a seperat thread. I will just await an answer there. :WAVE:

Intresting :headscratch:

it is interesting and strange

they take away a event at MK due to the location not being ready - this i understand - but remember this is a event that had FREE Entry and FREE parking and they put it in London, where we already have LFACC and then add a charge for it - crazy :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

the dude :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

SATURDAY PROGRAMME ENTRY: Early Bird £10 (from 9am)

Standard Entry (11am to 6pm) Adults £5, Children £3 (Under 12)

SUNDAY PROGRAMME ENTRY: Early Bird £10 (from 9am)

Standard Entry (11am to 5pm) Adults £5, Children £3 (Under 12)

Olympia is a great venue - tube station,plenty of buses (on the main road between Hammersmith and Kensington), decent area, comfortably less than an hour on the tube for those flying into Heathrow (and only £3.20 on the tube, or £1.10 at the weekends if you buy an Oystercard). Seems splendid to me.

Arent tubes to olympia only like every half hour or something, due to it being the only stop on that branch?

And comfortable and tube in the same sentance?? lol

Whenever ive had to get the tube from heathrow to central london, its been packed like a can of sardines, and takes forever, so I refuse to do it now and use the heathrow connect instead!

By the time you get too the airport from wherever you are, travel through the maze under the airport, get the tube, get to earls court, change trains for olympia, get out the station and into the event, your looking at a good hour or more, so anyone going would be looking at a probable daytrip and very unlikely to make it anywhere else by an early enough time to do anything.

Will likely only be able to make two days at the most though but i'm looking forward to it. :D

Its only two days anyway?

oh i found it :)

no worries!

free entry?!!

i'm there :D (y)

Someone posted parts of the flyer only a few posts above stating that the free entry bit was a mistake and showed the entry prices!

As far as I can make out, tickets aren't available online yet...

The store link is http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2.sf/...tore2.Shop1309/ but there is nothing available for purchase.

Really hoping I can make it to CM London, some awesome guests already with more to come, no doubt! :P

Edited by Starbuck73