New Event Announcement - Collectormania London

showmasters

London is a great venue and easy to get too (although not as easy as birmingham but I am biast :D ). Its just so expensive getting a hotel down there.

Still very exicted!

agreed, put all shows in london I say ;-) lol jump on the tube and im there ;-)

im gettin gexcited now, not long, and i get paid the day before ;-) hehe, will i be able to resist a spree?

ive still just got barrowmans shoot booked but im leaning strongly towards shannon, chase and george at the moment. rene might class with john so i might leave him to the day and see if there are any tickets left after ive done john.

can SW say were photo shoot A and B are?

will all 3 levels of olympia 2 be used? or just ground and level 1?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know sm dont want it discussed further but just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

roll on london, looking forward to my photo op with captain jack, still got a few maybe's but i think george is gonna get the nod today ;-)

i still cant decide on shannon and/or chase lol

still hoping for naoko mori to be announced, please SM? ill do anything for that announcement

Edited: You said it yourself in the bold part, so please leave it.

Edited by DavidB

not that i want to rock the boat or anything, because i dont want to cause any hassele over anything but I do have a question if you could email so it doesnt continue on the threads if u prefer, is mention of said issue breaking the forum rules? if not why such censorship of any discussion?

please dont take this as any sort of attack, complaint or boat rocking, im just curious. thanks in advance and sorry if i have broken any rules in regard this matter.

Edited by timelord81r