Guests Days & prices (updated July 6th)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It´s a pitty that the star wars guest not attend on the same day - kind of crash for the people attending just one day, no chance to get the complete cast or EP 1 Reunion...

Hope Prowse will attend both days!

What day will Zac Kohen attend? Can not find him at the list...

looking for to meeting:

SCOTT BAKULA------------£25------SAT/SUN :D

MARK RYAN----------------£15------SAT/SUN

EDWARD FURLONG-------£15-------SAT/SUN

MICHAEL IRONSIDE------£15-------SAT/SUN

SENDHIL RAMAMURTHY--£20-------SAT/SUN :P

DANNY TREJO------------£15-------SAT SUN :poki:

CHRIS SARANDON-------£15-------SAT/SUN :poki:

JIMMY JEAN LOIS-----------£15-------SAT/SUN

KEELEY HAWES-------------£15-------SAT----- :poki:

JOSH HERDMAN------------£10-------SAT-----

only a few weeks to go - keep the announcements coming :dance:

the dude :poki:

It´s a pitty that the star wars guest not attend on the same day - kind of crash for the people attending just one day, no chance to get the complete cast or EP 1 Reunion...

And if everyone would just attend one day those who can only make the other day would miss out completely. It's unfortunate, but sometimes it can't be avoided.

He has in the past, can't see it being any different this time. :pyth:

Good catch, I hadn't noticed before that he was missing. I've asked for an update, he should hopefully be added soon.

Am going to be even more bankrupt than I already am after this one lol

Lol, same here... AM on 515 GBP for my first choices, plus 290 for the iffy ones, and 140 for entry, talk and photoshoots.

No wonder I'm not going to as many cans as I used to, my taste has gotten so broad I just can't afford them anymore! :blush:

TOM BAKER---------------£15-------SAT-----

BERNARD HORSFALL-----£10------SAT-----

KEELEY HAWES-------------£15-------SAT-----

JOSH HERDMAN------------£10-------SAT-----

NICK COURTNEY----------£10-----------SUN

HUGH QUARSHIE----------£15------SUN

What I'm after. Though I'm still undecided on Hugh Quarshie and possibly not even going to get Josh if I don't get through the others quickly during my break.

Sorry I wasnt quite sure where to post this, but theres too many threads to search through them all, so thought I would just post here. Again, sorry if this has already been asked, but where do we go to get tickets for the free talks on the day?

I think I read somewhere that we need tickets anyway :)

:thumbup: Thnks for the Help Everyone!!!

So no chance for me for the Twilight Talk, Im too late :thumbup:

but at least there's still hope for me.... photo session & autograph signing!!! :chair:

I still have questions though... if i cant go for the talks can anyone suggest what time

should i go because i will only attend Peter Facinelli & Alex Meraz photo session & autograph.

Anyone knows what time it will start & ends? only for the twilight actors i mean?.... :thumbup:

Do i need to buy other tickets besides the one that im looking forward to ( twilight) for the events?

like the Sunday Programme Entry.... do i need to purchase that so i could enter the venue before

proceeding to the photo sessions & stuff?....

• Moderators

Sorry I wasnt quite sure where to post this, but theres too many threads to search through them all, so thought I would just post here. Again, sorry if this has already been asked, but where do we go to get tickets for the free talks on the day?

I think I read somewhere that we need tickets anyway :)

Yes, the FAQ says they'll be given out from special tables, but the layout isn't known yet.

I still have questions though... if i cant go for the talks can anyone suggest what time

should i go because i will only attend Peter Facinelli & Alex Meraz photo session & autograph.

Anyone knows what time it will start & ends? only for the twilight actors i mean?.... :thumbup:

SATURDAY - 9AM TO 6PM, SUNDAY - 9AM TO 5PM

They'll sign as close to 9am as possible, but probably a bit after. And then most of the day other than breaks, talks, photo shoots etc.

Do i need to buy other tickets besides the one that im looking forward to ( twilight) for the events?

like the Sunday Programme Entry.... do i need to purchase that so i could enter the venue before

proceeding to the photo sessions & stuff?....[/font]

1. You will need an entry programme. I would recommend early entry for the Twilight guests, just to make sure.

2. You will need Virtual Queue tickets to obtain the autographs. They are free, and you pick them up at the guest signing queues in the autograph area - this is usually towards the back of the hall. Then once your number has come up on the guest boards, you can enter the queue, pay for autographs and meet the guests. You can't miss your turn - once your number is up, you can go any time after that.

And if everyone would just attend one day those who can only make the other day would miss out completely. It's unfortunate, but sometimes it can't be avoided.

OK, that´s true... so the best way would be every guest will attend both days... :P;)

He has in the past, can't see it being any different this time. :smile:

He will... :P

Good catch, I hadn't noticed before that he was missing. I've asked for an update, he should hopefully be added soon.

Any news? Would cool to know that for planning wich guest have to sign my poster...

OK, that´s true... so the best way would be every guest will attend both days... ;):P

That would mean a smaller number of guests because of space issues, or some guests not coming at all because they only might want to do one day only or can attend one day only due to other commitments - the ever popular John Barrowman comes to mind there. :smile:

Any news? Would cool to know that for planning wich guest have to sign my poster...

I'm afraid not, there hasn't been a price update since you last posted. But I'd expect one this week.

Comic Sans Ms]Hi all!

sorry if this is already posted somewhere but being so close to the event i wanted to get a quick response if pos,

just wondering the LFCC is in 2 weeks and i cant find anywhere a link to purchasing the autographs? do we just buy them at the event?

Also cant find anything on the times for the autograph sessions for each guest, got a schedule for the photoshoots and twilight talk, but would be alot better if i could fit getting auto's into that too,

Please Help

LFCC Newbie :WINCE: [/color]

• Moderators

Yes, you purchase your autographs at the event, not in advance.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....st&p=918133

^^ If you read 2.1 at that link, it explains all the autograph payment system etc for at the event.

And the guests sign all day apart from when they're doing photo shoots and talks, and they do have breaks.

Edited by DavidB

Yes, you purchase your autographs at the event, not in advance.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....st&p=918133

^^ If you read 2.1 at that link, it explains all the autograph payment system etc for at the event.

And the guests sign all day apart from when they're doing photo shoots and talks, and they do have breaks.

AWesome thanks for the Very quick reply!

Kate

I apologise if this has been asked before but not having been to this event before can I just ask how the autographs work regarding what you get signed for the price????

If I pay for example £20 for Peter Facinelli does that get me just my own personal item signed or as I've seen at other organised events a glossy 10 x 8 photo as well??????

Edited by clarabell

Am I totally blind or is Chris Sarandon absent form the list that includes the price for an autograph?

(Sorry if I am blind indeed or if anyone already asked this question, but I am not awake enough to go through the 12 pages of thread.... Sorry in advance in those cases!)

Edited by Dellefyne