free buses to and from the center and train station over the weekend

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

free buses to and from the center and train station over the weekend

showmasters are putting on a free bus for attendees for the Friday Sat and Sunday of the event

more info on this in the next week or so

also on this thread we will be putting up maps times or other bus services train times taxi numbers etc to help you all get around and get to and from the stadium

the stadium is no further than 5 minutes away buy car/taxi from the railway station

lots more on all this in the next week

see you all there

jason :thumbup:

Blimey !!

Nice one,thanks Queen Sindel.

You're welcome.

Jury's Inn, Travel Inn, Holiday Inn and at least one more hotel that escapes me right now are so close to the Centre that it makes sense to have a pick up point there, too.

Great news - we just booked travelodge central last night - hope theres a few others staying there too?

(off topic sorry) Anyone stayed there before? whats it like?

It's basic, but clean and does the job.

The stadium is far of the JurysInn ? It's the same stadium during the show with Billy Boyd ?

Sorry, I overlooked this yesterday thanks to a certain guest announcement. :firedevil:

No, it's not the same stadium, the Dons have moved. The free busses stop at the Centre though (the old venue). I'd say walk from Jurys Inn to the Centre and catch a bus there.

im a bit confused what is near the stadium or the train station.

is train station near the city centre.

and what is near to the stadium, I read Asda.

i might t travel by coach, so is the coach station, near the train station,

i've read that MK has relocated the coach station,

i traveled by coach when i went to bedford con

when i landed, i didn't see a train station.

i'm assuming the best thing to do with a hotel, is to go to one near train station, or should find a hotel near stadium.

Edited by ringzpm

The train station is in Milton Keynes Central, but I really don't know if this counts as city centre.

There's an Ikea and an Asda near the Don's Stadium, also some other food options near the centre of Bletchley (that's closest to the stadium).

The coach station is not near the train station, neither the usual one nor the temporary one. You could walk from the temporary one to the Centre though (the shopping mall, the old venue). The free busses stop there as well.

If the Travelodge Milton keynes Central does still have free rooms, book there, this is closest to the train station. Otherwise look for a hotel near the Centre. It does not seem that the hotel at the stadium has opened yet.

Milton Keynes train station is an easy walk to the shopping centre. You literally come out of the train station and walk in a straight line until you hit the shopping centre.

It's about a 10-15 minute car ride from the city centre (shopping centre) to the stadium.