BASEBALL WITH THE CULLENS - Themed party

Jemma

I am so excited about this theme and have already chosen what i want to wear just gotta find it :P

I have been looking at baseball clothing and its mostly mal clothing :huh: But if anyone else is having this proble search SOFTBALL!!! It brings up similar clothing for females ;)

So i am going to try and get a outfit that matches Rosalie :unsure:

I have these pictures below to help me but if anyone has any clear pictures of her outfit please please post them.

twilight-picture-movie-baseball.jpg

rosalie_baseball2.jpg

rosalie_baseball1.jpg

3165024368_aeba964d73.jpg

I want the t-shirt to say team Emmett or Team Rosalie on the back with possibly a number .

If a few of us did this with teams we could have our pics taken with teams :wub:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im actually thinking alice's outfit and my hairs fairly short atm, so if i kept it that way, i could style it like alice :) but i do also quite like the shirt edwards wearing, but obv in a womans size :) ooooh photos with teams sounds good.

Edited by Twilightxx

I have a Property Of Cullen Baseball shirt from ET1, but don't want to recycle it...

Going for the whole she-bang this time & have already forund a complete outfit on Ebay! :clap:

Please Put Up A Pic Of The Outfit! I Really Wanna See It!!!!!

I know I'll be wearing a cullen baseball top for sure, with 'ALICE' on the back (ah, the fun of actually sharing a name with a Twilight character)

Not sure about the rest though - need to drag out some of the ol' baseball caps to see if I actually suit any of them any more!

I love everyone's ideas of using the style of the characters - I'll spend the whole evening going "ooh, a Rosalie just wandered past me!"

That baseball costume is cute :D

Almost found all mine online just the pants are proving hard to find. The hat is impossible to find so i might have to get a plain navy and try and design it to look like rosalies. And still need to find those grey gloves hmmmm. But have managed to find the grey top, navy gilet and striped socks. Ohhh and not baseball related but i have found the designer of rosalies shoes from the kitchen scene :P I want a pair badly!

That baseball costume is cute :headscratch:

Almost found all mine online just the pants are proving hard to find. The hat is impossible to find so i might have to get a plain navy and try and design it to look like rosalies. And still need to find those grey gloves hmmmm. But have managed to find the grey top, navy gilet and striped socks. Ohhh and not baseball related but i have found the designer of rosalies shoes from the kitchen scene :blink: I want a pair badly!

The baseball pants you may be able to get a plain pair of pants like her's then add a strip of material to match down each side. I looked on ebay for you and didn't find much. Been looking for gloves too. Sorry if you don't want any help as you seem to be doing fine yourself but I love putting together costumes and helping people find stuff.

That baseball costume is cute :headscratch:

Almost found all mine online just the pants are proving hard to find. The hat is impossible to find so i might have to get a plain navy and try and design it to look like rosalies. And still need to find those grey gloves hmmmm. But have managed to find the grey top, navy gilet and striped socks. Ohhh and not baseball related but i have found the designer of rosalies shoes from the kitchen scene :blink: I want a pair badly!

The baseball pants you may be able to get a plain pair of pants like her's then add a strip of material to match down each side. I looked on ebay for you and didn't find much. Been looking for gloves too. Sorry if you don't want any help as you seem to be doing fine yourself but I love putting together costumes and helping people find stuff.

No its fine i need all the help i can get i want it to look as much like it as possible :angry:

I have a Property Of Cullen Baseball shirt from ET1, but don't want to recycle it...

Going for the whole she-bang this time & have already forund a complete outfit on Ebay! :D

Please Put Up A Pic Of The Outfit! I Really Wanna See It!!!!!

Here is the pic of the baseball outfit I will probably get... ;)

f8a8_1_b.JPG

That baseball costume is cute :thumbup:

Almost found all mine online just the pants are proving hard to find. The hat is impossible to find so i might have to get a plain navy and try and design it to look like rosalies. And still need to find those grey gloves hmmmm. But have managed to find the grey top, navy gilet and striped socks. Ohhh and not baseball related but i have found the designer of rosalies shoes from the kitchen scene :wub: I want a pair badly!

No its fine i need all the help i can get i want it to look as much like it as possible :D

If you need anymore help feel free to email me on naurarwen_fangorn@hotmail.com can even send you some pics of stuff I've made before.

I was a baseball player at ET1 so my costume is sorted :)

100_5656.jpg

I am the one with the blue cullen hat on the floor, I think Im sorted. Any suggestions further?

wow they are amazing outfits!

i have no idea what im gonna wear to any of the partys, i might just have to get creative with the stuff i already own and attempt to make something out of that, could be a total didaster but we shall see, really cant see any other option my bank account is already screaming at me lol :thumbup:

I was a baseball player at ET1 so my costume is sorted :)

I am the one with the blue cullen hat on the floor, I think Im sorted. Any suggestions further?

Your outfits at ET1 were awesome... here is one of the pics I took of you... :D

n625985091_6062147_7874664.jpg

If anyone is planning on going as any of the Cullens to ET2 let me know been researching the costumes and what not for the last two weeks or so. I also make alot of my own costumes for Showmasters conventions including Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. So if you need any help feel free to email me on naurarwen_fangorn@hotmail.com